Currently Playing
  • MGS2 is the only one I ever watched played. Was alright.
  • MGS2 can be slightly unfairly done by.  The whole Raiden issue was slightly overblown, it was still a great game. 

Gamertag: aaroncupboard (like the room where you keep towels)
  • MGS3 hands might get a kick out this crafty ongoing playthrough:

• Right, that's it. I'm playing it now. I'm still amused by the way Raiden slips up on birdshit when he's on the roof of Big Shell.
  •  

Choke said:

Right, that's it. I'm playing it now. I'm still amused by the way Raiden slips up on birdshit when he's on the roof of Big Shell.

Always good fun.  I remember there being one small balcony covered in the stuff!  All it needed was the Benny Hill music to be playing.

I always loved Vamp as a villain too.  His introduction was awesome.

Gamertag: aaroncupboard (like the room where you keep towels)
  • Vamp was awesome, right up until the 'explanation' in MGS4.
  • Everybody's Golf, Final Fantasy XIV and...

Skylanders on the PS3. It's actually good in co-op...with a 7 year old. I've spent too much on figures though. Damn my lack of willpower.
    3DS: 2105-8748-8084 Switch: SW-3316-5834-8308 PSN: aynsleyw
  • Trials. So much so, I even got my faithful SNES first-finger-inside-knuckle blister back.

Still have Halo CE Anniversary to finish. Frankly, I stopped after the library, wondering why the hell I did that to myself again.
    This must be a Thursday. I could never get the hang of Thursdays.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Goddamit, Brooks, that was a delight. I'm playing Tales of the Abyss. ANIMATION EH
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    1.3.pw.4.2.

1 could do with an update to bring it in-line with the rest though (3d view instead of top down for the most part).

shinji if you dont already have mgs4 and want a borrow give me a pm or tweet and il lend you mine.

also peace walker kinda follows on from mgs3 so you might wanna give that a go also before dipping in to 4.

psn/steam:daviedigi

raziel once wrote..."davie's to nice for this forum"!
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    PW is currently sitting right down in my books. 
  • Picked up Bulletstorm for a fiver from HMV. Will stick it on later, but it sort of passed me by and I have no idea what to expect (other than shootin' 'n' stuff). 
  • daviedigi said:

1.3.pw.4.2.

1 could do with an update to bring it in-line with the rest though (3d view instead of top down for the most part).

shinji if you dont already have mgs4 and want a borrow give me a pm or tweet and il lend you mine.

also peace walker kinda follows on from mgs3 so you might wanna give that a go also before dipping in to 4.

Cheers!
    I'm a bit of a hoarder so I'll probably want to pick it up but I appreciate the offer.

Peace Walker will get played before 4 then. 
    Making slow but steady progress through MGS3, just found where the term Metal Gear comes from.
    PSN: Shinji-_-Ikari
    Twitter: @YouDidItAll4Me
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    Shinji said:

daviedigi said:

1.3.pw.4.2.

Cheers!
    I'm a bit of a hoarder so I'll probably want to pick it up but I appreciate the offer.

Peace Walker will get played before 4 then. 
    Making slow but steady progress through MGS3, just found where the term Metal Gear comes from.

yeh its a keeper anyway, especially if you like metal gear online,
    unfortunately jumping thru hoops to play it is not a good idea...(konami id and shit).

really it should be played in order...3.pw.1.2.4.
    but there all awesome whatever order you play them in.

psn/steam:daviedigi

raziel once wrote..."davie's to nice for this forum"!
  • If The Twin Snakes got a WiiU HD re-release. Would you buy one?
    Ross Kemp Investigative Journalist
    Skullfuck yourself into a fine mist
  • Disgaea 3 on the PSV for me
    Switch Friend Code: SW-5407-6034-9226

PSN: derekg
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    Picross 3D on the DS. Someone recommended it to me as a good game to pass some time on the plane. Shouldn't have bought it, can't stop playing it, even when my fingers go numb because the ds is just a little to small to hold comfortably for 2+ hours. Also kept me awake on the plane, and almost had me cursing quite loudly when I destroyed some block I don't want to thanks to some turbulence.

Should also be playing Rocket Slime, but I don't know how to remove Picross from my DS, it just doesn't want to.
  • Curtis
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Curtis Rolph
    Twitter
    CUR715
    Xbox
    CUR715
    PSN
    C_R
    Steam
    CUR715
    Wii
    CUR715

Send message
    Prototype 2 - Awesome fun. Insane carnage. Wonderful playground. Sweariest protagonist.

Summary: Brain dead, but a great distraction.
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    What improvements does PT 2 actually make over the first game? Apart from a blacker player character.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message

If The Twin Snakes got a WiiU HD re-release. Would you buy one?

YES but I own it on GC anyway. 
  • Nina said:

Picross 3D on the DS. Someone recommended it to me as a good game to pass some time on the plane. Shouldn't have bought it, can't stop playing it, even when my fingers go numb because the ds is just a little to small to hold comfortably for 2+ hours. Also kept me awake on the plane, and almost had me cursing quite loudly when I destroyed some block I don't want to thanks to some turbulence.

Should also be playing Rocket Slime, but I don't know how to remove Picross from my DS, it just doesn't want to.

Have you played the original Picross? Worth trying to get, I found much more satisfying than the 3D one
    PSN: Shinji-_-Ikari
    Twitter: @YouDidItAll4Me
  • Curtis
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Curtis Rolph
    Twitter
    CUR715
    Xbox
    CUR715
    PSN
    C_R
    Steam
    CUR715
    Wii
    CUR715

Send message

What improvements does PT 2 actually make over the first game? Apart from a blacker player character.

I never played the first game - i was more into Infamous 1 & 2.

People that have played both say the combat is much improved, and you don't get into situations where you're surrounded and getting fucked from all sides.

I'd definitely recommend PT2 if you're after a laugh. I'm pretty sure simplygames.com are doing it for £26 already, which is a steal. 

• Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    Curtis said:

I'd definitely recommend PT2 if you're after a laugh. I'm pretty sure simplygames.com are doing it for £26 already, which is a steal. 

That is indeed. Cheers for that.
  • Just spent 4 hours playing new XBLA release, Awesomenauts, with Nexx. Only 800 points for buckets if fun. Will probably elaborate further tomorrow but it really is a must have, it is 3v3 so utterly perfect for forum games.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    What is it?
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • Back on with Fez. It's thrown out a couple more engaging puzzles, including a neat thing with chain explosions, and vibration.
  • What is it?

It is a simplified MOBA. Basically a 2D League of Legends or Defence of the Ancients, but much more immediate. Easiest way to explain it is a Tower Defence Gane crossed with the heroes from Warcraft 3, in MP.

But it is actually better than that.
  • I played Back To the Future and it was quite enjoyable. Very easy though.
    I'm a Sasquatch man and I'm watching you.
  • Pilotwings 3DS. Very relaxing and calm.

Mass Effect - going for a full trilogy run as a Paragon femshep. Combat feels a bit shonky coming directly off ME3.
    XBL DirtyAmpyNoakes; PSN Dampy64
  • I've been diving back into Skyrim - this time on PC. I have 42 mods running and it's looking splendid. Aside from chopping wood and starting at the clouds, I've been playing Out of the Park 13 (like Football Manager but with baseball) and I've just installed Crusader Kings 2 on PC.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!