Welcome to fat fighters.. 2020 .. Double Digits..
  • sweet....dont suppose any of you tried the Convict Conditioning book?
    http://horganphoto.com My STILL under construction website
    PSN : superflyninja
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Nope, is it any good or are you looking for a recommendation?

My running programme is back on track after my ankle injury. 3 miles in 21 minutes. Not great but its a good start. Also means I can have cake today.
  • Nope, is it any good or are you looking for a recommendation? My running programme is back on track after my ankle injury. 3 miles in 21 minutes. Not great but its a good start. Also means I can have cake today.
    ive tried a little. seemed good but i had to stop for a bit. ill probably get back to it....
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    Just made this t-shirt and I've already had about 10 people asking for one! That'll pay for a few months more gym!

10591601835_af3a08ba44_z.jpg

10591859323_61bda7fb1b.jpg
  • Your layout room is so much tidier than ours...
    Mostly an idiot. Live: thedarthjim / Instagram: mrjalco / Twitter: @MrJalco
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    Jaco wrote:
    Your layout room is so much tidier than ours...
    I've been moaned at before for it being messy but I just told them it was a workshop not an office, tbh though there isn't much production going on at the mo as it's mainly set-up for the next few months.

My place will be fucking spotless mind.
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    sweet....dont suppose any of you tried the Convict Conditioning book?
    I don't suppose anybody knows off anywhere I could get this gratis?
  • Commit a crime...
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    Hulka T wrote:
    Commit a crime...
    That's how I want to get it, it's not a guarantee of replicating it.

Well it hasn't been so far.
  • Moto70 wrote:
    sweet....dont suppose any of you tried the Convict Conditioning book?
    I don't suppose anybody knows off anywhere I could get this gratis?
    the usual channels are where i obtained mine copy...... try filestube.com if that fails .lemme know if you have trouble finding it.
  • MuseChick
    Show networks
    Twitter
    MuseChick
    Xbox
    MuseChick
    PSN
    MuseChick
    Steam
    musechick

Send message
    I dunno why but I am a ravenous beast in the mornings. I struggle to keep under 400 calories for breakfast just because of how much I have to eat to feel full for longer than half an hour. From 7.30 - 11, I'm consuming half a pint of smoothie (banana, blueberries, spinach, almond milk), a small slice of wholemeal toast with peanut butter and a bowl of cereal >.> It doesn't seem like that much now i've typed it out but its about 400 calories and even though i've been sitting on my bum all morning, i'm already starving hungry for lunch. I'm on the lookout for a good protein filled breakfast that isn't powder, isn't eggs and is still lowish in calories, I feel considerably better on a protein breakfast.
  • Are you eating enough at night? You may be over hungry in the morning.
  • That sounds like a big fucking breakfast.
  • MuseChick wrote:
    I dunno why but I am a ravenous beast in the mornings. I struggle to keep under 400 calories for breakfast just because of how much I have to eat to feel full for longer than half an hour. From 7.30 - 11, I'm consuming half a pint of smoothie (banana, blueberries, spinach, almond milk), a small slice of wholemeal toast with peanut butter and a bowl of cereal >.> It doesn't seem like that much now i've typed it out but its about 400 calories and even though i've been sitting on my bum all morning, i'm already starving hungry for lunch. I'm on the lookout for a good protein filled breakfast that isn't powder, isn't eggs and is still lowish in calories, I feel considerably better on a protein breakfast.

Not bad, Muse, I have almost the exact same smoothie except I have oats and protein powder in it but I'm still always hungry!
    You could try having an omlette of some kind? Very healthy.
  • Bowl of porridge with banana and some coffees keep me going until my lunchtime run.
  • This week I have been having toast with honey before work then at work a couple of pieces of fruit and a Nakd bar before lunch.
    Better than nothing before work then whatever confectionery was in my desk that I was having.
  • MuseChick
    Show networks
    Twitter
    MuseChick
    Xbox
    MuseChick
    PSN
    MuseChick
    Steam
    musechick

Send message
    Are you eating enough at night? You may be over hungry in the morning.
    We usually eat dinner quite early, about 6 and I never have huge portions, so that could be a possible cause of the morning hunger!
  • Protein for breakfast staves off hunger for longest. Griff is right, porridge with fruit of some description (I chuck in a handful of blueberries) is usually best.

Also, night-time tip: a handful of almonds an hour or so before bed staves off night-time hunger and snack cravings.
  • Really, really, really wanted to have a mega blow out lunch today and fuck it all off.
    Resisted, stuck to my usual of salad, turkey and snack a jacks.

Saving myself for tonight.
  • Trying to behave at the moment. Imminent potential house-moving and other situations mean a cancelled gym sub. All I have at home these days is a couple of 28Kg dumb-bells, so I'm trying to make sure I do a 1 hour circuit session every morning before work using those. I fear the belly (as in, not getting rid of it, not it catching me because, frankly, too late).
  • I could never workout before work, getting up at 7am and out by 7:35 is hard enough.
  • Circuit training at 6am does induce a slight bout of the pukes the first few times, aye.
  • Lowest cal alcohols?

I normally drink beer.
    Hate gin HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE GIN!
    Don't really like vodka either.

Bourbon seems quite high.

Thinking white rum.
  • What are you using 28s for?

I only have a set of 25s, but use them to do a mini circuit of curls-to-shoulder press (hammer, normal and rotating), Hungarian deadlifts, normal squats, inverted rows and shrugs followed up with press ups and crunches. Rinse and repeat.

Try to knock out some concentrated curls afterward, but 25kg is little heavy to maintain form.
  • Lord_Griff wrote:
    What are you using 28s for? I only have a set of 25s, but use them to do a mini circuit of curls-to-shoulder press (hammer, normal and rotating), Hungarian deadlifts, normal squats, inverted rows and shrugs followed up with press ups and crunches. Rinse and repeat. Try to knock out some concentrated curls afterward, but 25kg is little heavy to maintain form.

They're what I have from when I was mahoosive. To be honest, they're not that heavy. Used to curl 35s in my prime. Anything much less than 30s is pretty useless for bent rows and chest too.
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    Lowest cal alcohols? I normally drink beer. Hate gin HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE GIN! Don't really like vodka either. Bourbon seems quite high. Thinking white rum.
    It's the carbs that are the killer when trying to lose weight so you'll be ok with any spirits.

I do HIIT (Tabata) twice a week (2 x 30 minute sessions) and it is a fucking killer, from the 25th this moves up to 2 x 45mins and I don't know I'll cope with that. Despite already doing 30 min sessions I know people that are struggling with 4 min and 7 min sessions. I also do weights and cardio on Tues and Weds.
  • MuseChick
    Show networks
    Twitter
    MuseChick
    Xbox
    MuseChick
    PSN
    MuseChick
    Steam
    musechick

Send message
    Jaco wrote:
    Trying to behave at the moment. Imminent potential house-moving and other situations mean a cancelled gym sub. All I have at home these days is a couple of 28Kg dumb-bells, so I'm trying to make sure I do a 1 hour circuit session every morning before work using those. I fear the belly (as in, not getting rid of it, not it catching me because, frankly, too late).
    I think my body is broken then. Eating porridge I feel hungry again much quicker than if I eat two slices of toast. I don't understand.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    It's partially a blood sugar issue @Muse you almost need to ween your body off carbs and during that time you'll feel you have less energy, reality is your blood sugar is adjusting, takes a couple of weeks, but you'll feel better once you've adjusted.

If reducing carbs you should also add more protein to your diet, which actually fills you up more.
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    10611331826_9882088e07_o.png
  • I'm having a beer at work, first since Saturday night.

I have cut right back on carbs purely as a result of having to cut back on everything especially bread, beer and crisps.
    I'm not gonna go mental attacking the carbs, I will have a proper portion of carbs with dinner every night, have my toast in the morning too and the odd bag of crisps.

Nice info graphic tho Moto.
    Makes me feel better about having slightly higher cal spirits. May go for spiced rum tonight, I do like spiced rum.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!