Monster Hunter
  • The step-up in production values is insane.
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    Good to hear. Watched Gajin's video earlier and that was about all I'll watch /read before I'll have it.

Really hope it arrives tomorrow, colleague of B bought it for me with his prime discount, but now I don't know any order details. Fingers crossed Amazon Prime usually delivers on release day. Most shops here seem to start selling it at 9pm. I can wait...
  • Yar - prime is usually quick. I wouldn’t worry.
  • This is a test to see if the guild / clan system works properly. Can someone try the following session ID when they have a chance:

3J3TsXDREfpJ
  • My word this game is the MoHan of my dreams. A lot of proper QoL improvements but still the same sweet gameplay loop. Bliss.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    buying tomorrow thanks lads
  • buying tomorrow thanks lads

Um...you don’t do multiplayer though...
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Reviews say I don't need to (well the video bollo posted), 30-50 hour sp will do me fine
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Let me be weak
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Just a head's up cinty ya don I do do MP despite my pissing and moaning its just a pain in the arse where I live so yeah so I avoid currently as that's the easiest option, easier to say I don't
  • Reviews say I don't need to (well the video bollo posted), 30-50 hour sp will do me fine

I get that. It’s just that...people tend to minimise flaws when they like games. I’ve seen people see that MoHans can be played solo before but, we’ll, not really.

Now this one may be the exception - indeed, this is the most story-led MH I’ve ever played, so there’s a decent chance it is, but that’s never been where the fun is found. By all means play it and enjoy it. I’d like the coop with you - I know the struggles, trust me - although it’s cool if we don’t.

Whatever happens, I hope you like it.

Also a reminder - everyone please try the following ID to see if you can join the BnB Clan:

3J3TsXDREfpJ

I’m not sure if it’ll work, but if not I’ll try again.
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    Ffs Cinty, the game's not even officially out yet...

(I'll try as soon as I have spend hours on my character creation)
  • Nina wrote:
    Ffs Cinty, the game's not even officially out yet...

(I'll try as soon as I have spend hours on my character creation)

It’s out in Asia.
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    I know, we moved in the wrong direction... Should have gone East.

@DS, I know there are more people that enjoy a solo MH game, but like Cinty said, it's more fun with a team. I'm up for a hunt or two at most times.
  • I hope you're still on when I get home from work Cinty.
    Haven't been able to play all day!
  • I hope you're still on when I get home from work Cinty.
    Haven't been able to play all day!

At work now - will be back about 6pm local time, which is about 9pm your time, I think. If you’re still about, I’m up for some expeditions and hunts.
  • isanbard
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Hiplo
    Xbox
    isanbard
    PSN
    DAQster
    Steam
    Isanbard
    Wii
    3DS 0361-6861-4525

Send message
    How did no-one mention that the pre order theme isn't dynamic? I mean wtf here people??? It's like two totally static pics and no tunes at all.. It's a 7 from me... calling it now...

at best.. 
    (cough)

This character creator best be like totally amazing or I'm... well.. I bought a digital copy so I'll do nothing .. and just enjoy my MonHun but .. jeeeeesussss.. 

I'll try your code Cinty as soon as I finish up finessing my first little MonHunner... should be about March.

I've also got a nephew that got this today. Amazon pending.. He's only 9 or so but can hold a controller like. Is this clan potentially open to smaller folks like that? (under supervision hopefully etc etc) Would obviously be his first MonHun so no idea if he'll stick with it or whatnot but the MP stuff can be great, great stuff in this from my limited little experience. I know that erryone I've played with from round here isn't likely to groom him.. well.. I say erryone..
    GT: isanbard PSN: DAQster DS-FC: 0361-6861-4525 AC: Bumdirt
  • Character creator is solid.

As far as little one goes I have no strong feelings either way but, obviously, it’s at his / your / his parents risk, given that you don’t need to join a group to hear hub / social space chat.
  • I'll be home around 11 if you're still playing :)
  • Cool. I’ll be there.
  • Prance is available as free dlc.  Phew.
  • Vastik
    Show networks
    Twitter
    curiousmachine
    PSN
    Curious__Machine
    Steam
    CuriousMachine
    Wii
    Jammy

Send message
    Picking this up at lunch today, can't decide what weapon to main this time round, usually focus on one each game (used Switch Axe, Charge Blade, Long Sword over last 3), with hunting horn or light bowgun as an alt. 

Tempted to go back to Charge Blade again as I do love its flexibility.
  • Ok, I don’t think the code I posted earlier will work. When someone is online let me know and I’ll get you into the guild. We’ll go from there.
  • Dubs
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Woodfeller
    PSN
    DandyDavid
    Steam
    Woodfeller

Send message
    You can just invite friends, no need for codes.
  • Dubs wrote:
    You can just invite friends, no need for codes.

I know. I mean for the BnB guild.
  • isanbard
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Hiplo
    Xbox
    isanbard
    PSN
    DAQster
    Steam
    Isanbard
    Wii
    3DS 0361-6861-4525

Send message
    Character creator is solid.

As far as little one goes I have no strong feelings either way but, obviously, it’s at his / your / his parents risk, given that you don’t need to join a group to hear hub / social space chat.

Absolutely Mike..

At a guess I'd imagine he'll just play solo or with me but having just about got the character creator bit done before I actually had to go out and do things today I have no idea if there are any little clan bonuses or destiny style loot bonuses from guild business going.

I'll keep it as a possible (Unlikely) option. Ta.

GT: isanbard PSN: DAQster DS-FC: 0361-6861-4525 AC: Bumdirt
  • Never done a mohan, will be in on this (PS4) if Reg n Temps promise to show me the ropes. Needed something meaty to get my teeth into post-Zelda.

Edit- And of course will welcome the chance to be shown ropes by anyone else who's keen, obvs.
  • I still can't justify it sadly, will probably be PC only for me because I don't want to dip and leave. It's an investment.
  • Abandoning me in my hour of need. Tsk. TSK.
  • I'll pass you to the inferiors

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!