Diablo IV
  • If you'd completed the campaign with your first character, Kow, you'd unlock a "skip campaign" option in seasonal character creation, tbh.

Going good so far with my seasonal necro. Lvl26, WT2, chapters 1 & 2 of seasonal progress done. If anything moves, it dies by skelly army. If its dead, it explodes. Thems the rules.
  • The seasonal gameplay mechanic, the malignant hearts, are cool but also annoying. You'll be stashing plenty in no time. Haven't came across one of the super powerful hearts or invokers yet.
  • Seen a few PSA's warning about accidentally buying the premium season pass due to the way the cursor snaps to the button in the seasonal screen and no confirmation check. Not sure if it's just a controller issue but it's a thing, seen more than one streamer accidentally do it as well as all the Reddit/Twitter complaints. It's worth being careful not to casually click when you're changing screens just in case.
  • Anyhoo, my bald, beardy, burly, tattooed Druid - Primrose - is ready to go! Been going over the skill tree, vids, recommendations, etc, and Landslide/Poison Creeper seems to be the way.
  • Yeah, something feels not 100% abt my necro, currently. Still early days (only had one legendary drop so far) so I hope some tasty aspects come soon and make me experiment a bit more. Will never take off Corpse Explosion though, never.

All good with the battle pass since I got the deluxe edition of the game. Just hoping to get ashes and platinum out of it tbh.
  • If you'd completed the campaign with your first character, Kow, you'd unlock a "skip campaign" option in seasonal character creation, tbh.

Going good so far with my seasonal necro. Lvl26, WT2, chapters 1 & 2 of seasonal progress done. If anything moves, it dies by skelly army. If its dead, it explodes. Thems the rules.

Well. That's great to know. Because I am aiming to continue campaign before checking the rest. Word.
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • Dropped to tier one and smashed out final bit of campaign.

Good fun. Started season as druid. Pretty streamlined start without the campaign. I like it.
  • I've slowed down. My current necro I'm finding is really a bit too squishy, constantly being hammered in WT2 but the few hours were a breeze on that tier. Somethings afoot.

I've tried to just do my own thing but I think it's time for some help. Gonna follow this build guide and see how I go (btw really impressed by how comprehensive this site is)

https://maxroll.gg/d4/build-guides/bone-spear-necromancer-leveling-guide
  • Gone Barb, for it tis the Season. Up close and personal is the way to go, having played a Rapid Fire Rogue for so long. Liberating not having the need to follow the narrative pull of the MQ (and let's face it, the Story wasn't up to much was it?)
    It wasn't until I hit my thirties that I realised you could unlock rewards by exploring the map
  • Story - no. Cutscenes - big big big yes.
  • There was like, TWO cutscenes in the entire game.
    It wasn't until I hit my thirties that I realised you could unlock rewards by exploring the map
  • Yeah! And they're amazing.

Well that build guide worked out a bloody treat. Melting fools now. Still need really good gear focused specifically on buffs I'm looking for (critical + vulnerable numbers, basically) but it's definitely an improvement on what I was rocking earlier. Time to push on.
  • Made paragon on my seasonal necro and life is good. Then, after finding just about the highest variant of the most important aspect to my build just before I made lvl50, I decided to wait til I found a meaty 2H Sword, which I did not long after from my first Nightmare Dungeon, then when I was removing/imprinting it she came in and started chatting, I got distracted, and put it on the wrong weapon. A 300k mistake near enough. In a huff now.

I'll find another. Hmph.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Sword or woman?
  • If I have one more instant of "dear, I cannot pause this game right now" while playing this it'll be both.
  • Paragon opening up. Power growing with each point. Tier 7 nightmare dungeons solo, easy done. Time to keep grinding. Once I get this glyph in my first board up to lvl15 for the radius increase, it's OVER for you bitches.

l5gwz1y.jpg

I am the skullboy and I am here to slayyyyyy, bish.
  • Scary skeleton man be scary.

Despite having sunk a significant chunk of time into this (obviously not as much as skullboy up there) I only found out last night that you can teleport back out of the dungeon by clicking on the map entrance.... I had noticed a 'Leave Dungeon' command on the emote wheel too, but thought that was just for a verbal instruction if you were playing with teammates...

Diablo Doh!
  • Lol. So many empty corridors walked.

Level 46 nearly 47 with my druid in seasonal. Tried to enter capstone at 46. Didn't go well. Grinding for 50 now.

• For straight xp grinding towards 50 I found the best way was to do dungeons that give you the five whispers, two of them quickly then you also get the bonus xp from the tree of whispers. A few hours repeating that and I made paragon very quickly. Elixirs, too. 5 percent is small but it adds up!
  • Yeah, good call.
  • Made a class 2H Sword last night.

RmykCjw.jpg

Not perfect stats but the transmog is badass. Tier 13 nightmare dungeons done with ease, the glyph grind continues.
  • Not sure where the issue lay, blizzard or me, but I couldn't do a stronghold this morning. Lagged out. Bouncing all over the place. Freezing. Weird shit.
  • Probably blizzard tbh. I've had some rubber banding-ish fuckery at times, input delays too, but it's typically been around times there's been maintenance, or a patch dropping. Can't remember when the next patch is, but I know it's soon.
  • Yep, new patch today at some point. Also, if anyone here has amazon prime, there's four free battle pass tier skips on prime gaming to claim.
  • I just can't get into this, wish i could. Feels like a lot of work
  • It's now at the grind stage for me, yes. But, I'm still loving it. New patch has definitely upped the monster density in dungeons, a few hairy moments in a tier 18 but we got there.

Then the game fell on its arse about midnight. Class. I feel the Blizz team are determined to give with one hand and take with another at all times.
  • Made world tier 4 after the lengthy Capstone Dungeon at level 60. Things a bit harder now but also now stupid powerful thanks to paragon. Still grinding nightmare's but it may be time to finish off renown rewards as there's 16 paragon points there to be gotten.

Lost in the sauce with this game.
  • Olimite
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Olimite
    Xbox
    Olimite
    PSN
    Olimite Too
    Steam
    ceequeue

Send message
    Wow, that opening cutscene :o

Wrethballik the Barbarian sets out on his maiden expedition.
  • Yeah Barb is the way to go, deffo.

Loving my Leap, Charge, Death Blow combo at the moment.

• Lev60 with my druid. Damn near broken buff that leaves me invincible for a loooong time if I attack an elite. Including if my wolves do it. Lightning storm is buffed as well.

With a stun on all close enemies if more than 5 show up, and a couple of aoes mapped to triggers, I roll into the middle of a mess, hold down y and let the carnage ensue.

Its actually harder dealing with normal mobs.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!