Politics of the Free - It’s because Democrats, stupid.
  • Yeah that is amazing. So many great moments
    Spoiler:

Danny de Vito is such a good actor.
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • He really is. Se1 one was ok but there was quite a pause and it took some YT clips to get me back and into se2 and it's miles better because of him.
    "Plus he wore shorts like a total cunt" - Bob
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    The school reunion dance is my favourite moment of all.
  • S1 has one of the best takes on Israel-palestine ever though. "you can't just come her and take our land!".
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • Yeah that was the highlight.
  • Also when Dennis thinks "Jew" is offensive.
  • Trump has Covid. What's the implication for the election? Will it mean he'll be able to somehow delay or cancel?
    Gamertag: gremill
  • Good.
    "Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." ― Terry Pratchett
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Gremill wrote:
    Trump has Covid. What's the implication for the election? Will it mean he'll be able to somehow delay or cancel?

No
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Poetic justice if it knocks him on his arse, after all his talk of how it's just a sniffle etc. But of course he'll have no symptoms and carry on as normal.
  • Will he try bleach, I hear that is effective.
    "Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." ― Terry Pratchett
  • Gremill wrote:
    Trump has Covid. What's the implication for the election? Will it mean he'll be able to somehow delay or cancel?

No

Good. Although what are the chances of campaigning continuing with Lovecraftian Avatar of Despair VP Pence having one of his multi-faceted insectile eyes on the job?
    Gamertag: gremill
  • He might have to quarantine too

President Pelosi incoming?
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    If anybody is crossing their fingers and muttering please die please die it'll be Mike Pence.
  • I hope he hasn’t given it to Biden.
    I also hope he takes a shitload of hydroxychloroquine and it fucking kills him.

• I hope either Don Jr, Eric or ivanka catch this off Don and suffer a terrible reaction. I'm not going to wish someone to die, but I hope he sees how bad this thing can hit someone younger and he realises it is because he was the one to pass it on.
    SFV - reddave360
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    a small group of officials were aware Thursday a.m. that Hope Hicks had tested positive. Despite that, President Trump traveled to New Jersey for a fundraiser and his press secretary held a briefing.

Allegedly. That's pretty inexcusable, if true.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    We could have some kind of lottery. I hope Kushner gets it and it cripples him.
  • I wouldn't feel an ounce of pity if it hits him hard. He and his administration have actively caused immense harm through misinformation and partisanship during the pandemic.

If there's any karma, Kushner will get it too.
  • I don't wish this disease upon anybody but its fucking poetic that after his constant refusal to social distance, wear masks, follow the science and his frequent public announcements in which he says "it'll disappear soon" that he now has it.

If he gets through it with only mild symptoms he'll be intolerable in his smugness that he was "right" and that we need not wear masks.

I'm sorry to say this but that cunt needs to suffer
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Obviously not nice to have it at any time, but at his age & weight it could well impact him over what six weeks to the election. Disastrous timing for him if so, and hence top lols.

I'm less clear if getting early intervention helps. Suspect it will, so his odds are better than most of having minor symptoms. In which case he'll milk it and downplay it. And probably cough over Boden. Probably.
  • I wonder what it does in terms of perception. Do his base have their minds changed about him and the disease. If he's actually out of the public eye for a fortnight, imaginations will run wild.
  • I can't decide if it's a damning indictment of me or Trump, but my knee jerk response on hearing the news was "yeah, but does he really have it?"  

Ignoring tin foil conspiracy theories, I do think that if he's fortunate enough not to get too sick with it (and let's face it, he'll be getting the best medical care money can by), then this will work in his favour.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    I don't imagine he'll be a great patient. Assume he's absolutely fuming at the injustice of it, trying to work out who infected him, livid he can't play golf, etc etc. Which is all pleasing.
  • I just can't wait for the stream of rambling ranting consciousness tweets that will come if/when the disease really hits hard
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Ooh yes ongoing tweets should be interesting. What if he stops tweeting...?
  • One can hope
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    First thought was its a fabrication.

If its genuine then the optimal outcome is he gets sick but recovers and is contrite ...so perhaps knocking all that denial crap on the head. Unlikely though.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    If it kills him that would be terrible because he'll become a Republican hero and won't ever have to face losing or being actually charged with anything.
  • davyK wrote:
    First thought was its a fabrication. If its genuine then the optimal outcome is he gets sick but recovers and is contrite ...so perhaps knocking all that denial crap on the head. Unlikely though.
    Didn't happen with Boris, absolutely guaranteed not to happen with Trump. Self-realisation and contrition are absolutely not a part of his narcissism.

I'm not like you lot with this "I wouldn't wish this disease on anyone. I wouldn't wish anyone to die" - I absolutely do wish it kills every one of those fuckers. With the depths of despair, pain and misery they have needlessly inflicted on the most vulnerable members of their society, I hope they die badly and publicly.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!