Brexit: Boris' Big Belgian Bangers
  • Oh wait I looked it up. 

Cls7vB7WkAATVNI.jpg:large
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    I don't think leaving will see the white working class getting less fucked over

Rather the opposite
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Confusing colour coding there, @rouj!
  • Hey it's not my graph, I'm just lazily linking it!
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Wish that graph split 25-49 a little bit more
  • NO TEMPY WE'RE OLD ASS MOTHERFUCKERS DEAL WITH IT
  • Ashcroft has a better breakdown if you want.

https://lordashcroftpolls.com
  • Judging by Rouj’s graph we need a prolonged cold snap or a flu outbreak before we have another referendum.
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • I am extremely not concerned about gammon riots. Brits don't know how.
  • That stated, it's going to be pretty shit if remaining does somehow happen after all and all the neolib fuckery isn't actually addressed Europewide.
  • Brooks wrote:
    That stated, it's going to be pretty shit if remaining does somehow happen after all and all the neolib fuckery isn't actually addressed Europewide.
    Its unlikely to be addressed if we leave.
    Live= sgt pantyfire    PSN= pantyfire
  • It's not going to be addressed by the Tories, whatever happens. I can't see it anyway. May did seem to get it at first but whether it's Brexit or just the impossibility of leading that bunch of nutters, she's done nothing since her first speech as PM. I read stuff from journos and the like that there's a younger generation of their MPs that 'get it' so maybe there's hope. But those guys aren't leading the party anytime soon. If they had a leadership election tomorrow, their members would put in Rees-Mogg or Boris Johnson. 

They occasionally look like they've identified one of the problems and come up with something, but then it's nowhere near enough, whatever it is won't come in for years, and even that causes uproar amongst the bastards and it gets abandoned or even more watered down (see Hammond's proposed digital service tax on Amazon et al - 2% of their revenues raising a whopping 400 million a year!). And with most stuff they're moving in completely the wrong direction for unfathomable reasons (see any renewable energy stuff). 

They're too in hock to the hedge funds, the city, the press, their own crusty old neoliberal economics and the prejudices of their membership. None of these lot will allow them to change. They are done, completely spent in every department.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Brooks wrote:
    I am extremely not concerned about gammon riots. Brits don't know how.

This is it. Gammon riots can get fuck. Compared to civil war on no deal. Gammon riots happen in all other cases, only a ref breaks the back enough on a take it or leave

Gonz has gone stocks, we need an extraction team

"Better than a tech demo. But mostly a tech demo for now. Exactly what we expected, crashes less and less. No multiplayer."
    - BnB NMS review, PS4, PC
  • Leeds are gonna get promoted so Gammon riots will happen anyway.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Actually according to Bean logic, Gonz is a nonce

Like a lot of tories, and those up for the withdrawl agreement, to name a few. Oh yeh, and of course nonces.

Burn Gonz. No wait, there might be hope mayber
    "Better than a tech demo. But mostly a tech demo for now. Exactly what we expected, crashes less and less. No multiplayer."
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    LivDiv wrote:
    Leeds are gonna get promoted so Gammon riots will happen anyway.

I'm. Sure. This. Is. Something. In. My. Northern. That. I'm. Okay. With.
  • Gonz has been away too long, he has been with his Oxford lot, forgotten us grubby children of orphan childs.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    My Oxford lot came north for conference

Where was he, the bitch?
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    It's the contempt for white working class I cannot stand, btw but I'll tell you where Gonz has been

He's been listening to May's way or no way MPs like a fucking rat shithouse then coming on here like he's seen the future and it fucking works for him

Patriarchal bitch ass punk
  • LivDiv wrote:
    Gonz has been away too long, he has been with his Oxford lot, forgotten us grubby children of orphan childs.

On the contrary, I've taken the pulse of the people. Well, 15-25% of the people but that's enough to start a proper ruckus. And you remoaners would be useless in a civil war.
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Happy new year oxoxoxo

Am open for reasoned debate and/or trigger slurs
  • Actually it's this dude who helped me see the light. https://youtu.be/8D3hX_J9trk
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Fucking douchebagz
  • I reckon Beno can scrap. Who else? Goobz can fire a gun but Allah knows how many squaddies will swing Tommy Robinson's way. The rest of you remoaners: useless. At least I know how to skin, gut and cut up an animal to feed myself and my loved ones.* Once the soy supply runs out, the rest of yous will just starve

* Right now it's just my mom fyi
  • LivDiv wrote:
    Gonz has been away too long, he has been with his Oxford lot, forgotten us grubby children of orphan childs.

On the contrary, I've taken the pulse of the people. Well, 15-25% of the people but that's enough to start a proper ruckus. And you remoaners would be useless in a civil war.

I will have you know i would be far from useless. I will make a vegan chilli and some tea.

Which I say in jest but let's face it that is still more useful than what an average brexiteer can offer.

The average brexiteer can do manual labour worse than Europeans and/or buy things from Waitrose.
    Leave voters represent the most expendable of our population.
  • Based on the rural East Coast, which is Brexit non-stop; the only virile, scrappy people left are all from Eastern Europe.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    I reckon Beno can scrap. Who else? Goobz can fire a gun but Allah knows how many squaddies will swing Tommy Robinson's way. The rest of you remoaners: useless. At least I know how to skin, gut and cut up an animal to feed myself and my loved ones.* Once the soy supply runs out, the rest of yous will just starve

Probably a few hundred 16 year old recruits he can round up in a motorway service car park. He isn't some cult hero in the Army.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    LivDiv wrote:

Backing down to bullies, because you don't want to upset them, doesn't tend to work out too well.

• acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    I reckon Beno can scrap. Who else? Goobz can fire a gun but Allah knows how many squaddies will swing Tommy Robinson's way. The rest of you remoaners: useless. At least I know how to skin, gut and cut up an animal to feed myself and my loved ones.* Once the soy supply runs out, the rest of yous will just starve

I can fence
  • I’d be alright in a war I think but I’d need regular coffee breaks and a couple of short bursts in the toilet cubicles to check Twitter.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!