Brexit: Boris' Big Belgian Bangers
  • I bet Boris is wanking as we speak.
    "Plus he wore shorts like a total cunt" - Bob
  • Jesus that John Cutice interview was depressing. Public don't want a second ref or a long extension, Tories very likely to get in even if a GE is called. 

The EU will be paying very close attention to these polls I reckon.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    I reckon that they’ll be more concerned with being seen to push us off a cliff edge
  • I think we jumped didn't we?
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    I think we jumped didn't we?

If we ask for an extension and the EU says no, then that will clearly be spun as being the EUs fault.
  • Yossarian wrote:

If we ask for an extension and the EU says no, then that will clearly be spun as being the EUs fault.

Lol.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Fuck the public.

Quite. How are they going to react if they get what they’re currently wishing for only to find out that it either breaks the country with no deal or we spend at least the next decade discussing Brexit with May’s deal?
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Yossarian wrote:

Lol.

Of course it will. Have you seen our press?
  • Yossarian wrote:
    Yossarian wrote:

Lol.

I asked this the other day, but why would Europe care about that? They already know our press is trash? The UK populace already blame the EU for everything anyway.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Fuck it, just no deal it. It’s the only way out of this madness. Burn it down and start again and let the fascists have a turn for a bit.
  • God a fascist Britain will be fucking absurd. Imagine Farage and his gammon army marching round in knee high leather boots and doing silly salutes.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Roujin wrote:
    Yossarian wrote:
    Yossarian wrote:

Lol.

I asked this the other day, but why would Europe care about that? They already know our press is trash? The UK populace already blame the EU for everything anyway.

Having a hostile (in words if not actions) UK on its doorstep could prove a long term headache for the EU. If we end up a low-tax, low-regulation haven for shitty businesses, which is certainly a possibility, then we could we’ll end up undermining European attempts to rein in tax avoidance, to give one example.
  • There's a shitload more reasons than that to avoid a no deal but it looks like it's going to happen anyway.
  • Roujin wrote:
    Yossarian wrote:
    Yossarian wrote:
    Lol.

Because its actually a nice place overall with some very nice people? And besides there is enough agro between nations in the world as is, we dont need more thanks.
    SFV - reddave360
  • This infuriated me a tad last night

• Watchmen it's all a joke.gif
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • RedDave2 wrote:

Because its actually a nice place overall with some very nice people? And besides there is enough agro between nations in the world as is, we dont need more thanks.

Yes, but at this point it's damaging for all and we're stuck in limbo uncertainty. There doesn't seem to be any way out except no deal. The public want Brexit so it really is May's deal or no deal at this point.

What I think can happen is no deal slowly becomes May's deal anyway, but one deal at a time, and after a pant-shitting bit as we go over the cliff.
  • Anyone worried about civil unrest if Brexit got cancelled should check footage of the great Farage march.

It's like One Foot in the Grave.
  • There's only 250 or so isn't there? I bet only half of them make it, by which point we'll be back in the EU because it's 2024.
  • Certainly didn't look like many people, I would question if it was even 250. It shouldn't even be getting air time. I've stood in longer toilet queues.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    They can't even agree within themselves whether they want an extension or not
  • Apparently they've only just agreed it's a "crisis", although there's probably a 51/49 split on this.
  • Nobody looks as consistently hungover as Bercow. Something about bobble hats and coffee.
  • Leadsom is a dumb cunt.
    She was raging in the cabinet meeting earlier that the cabinet has become remain. She wants out, without a deal, in June. Why wait until June if she wants no deal?

I fucking hate Leadsom, her and Grayling, the pair are the pinnacle of useless cunt Tory.
  • On the plus side, if we leave hard Brexit style onto WTO terms it should at least make the process of Scotland breaking away and rejoining the EU slightly easier at least.
  • I suppose Scottish Independence is inevitable now. I wonder what a no deal would be like with that?
  • No deal will be followed by Brexit in name only in about a fortnight as the chaos takes hold and the idiots fold only to find Mays deal no loner exists.
    Wind Waker is a bad game
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    None of this has shifted my conviction that no deal is the least likely outcome one jot. May’s useless, but she knows the damage this would cause. I don’t see her going through with it.
  • Roujin wrote:
    On the plus side, if we leave hard Brexit style onto WTO terms it should at least make the process of Scotland breaking away and rejoining the EU slightly easier at least.
    I suppose Scottish Independence is inevitable now. I wonder what a no deal would be like with that?

Agree 100%. However, there's no way those duplicitous tory bastards will let us go. They'll do every dirty trick they can think of, Scotland's a cash cow for them.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!