Brexit: Boris' Big Belgian Bangers
  • Remember that vote they had about not having a no deal? That was lols. Ah the memories.
    "Plus he wore shorts like a total cunt" - Bob
  • Half these MPs are totally dense. Our political system has failed spectacularly. It's very worrying, has the stink of Weimar to it, you ask me.

Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • It's very obvious the EU want to make an example of Us and are playing very hard ball. This is going to fuck the MPs and they're stupid ideas right over.

No deal looks increasingly likely.

Is it too late to call the whole thing off?
    The Forum Herald™
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    This isn’t the EU’s fault, it’s May’s.

But no, it isn’t too late to call it off.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Half these MPs are totally dense. Our political system has failed spectacularly. It's very worrying, has the stink of Weimar to it, you ask me.

How farcical does it have to get before we/they admit it's just not fucking working? Or do we have to go medieval revolution on them?
  • Bob wrote:
    It's very obvious the EU want to make an example of Us and are playing very hard ball. This is going to fuck the MPs and they're stupid ideas right over.

No deal looks increasingly likely.

Is it too late to call the whole thing off?

They aren't playing shit. The EU have been clear since day one about the requirements needed for us to leave, they are following the rules, we're are the ones being stupid cunts.

It's tragic how many people think the EU are bullying us in this scenario.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Yossarian wrote:
    This isn’t the EU’s fault, it’s May’s. But no, it isn’t too late to call it off.

I wouldn't say it was the EU's fault.. but they obvs want to make this leaving as shit as possible for us to encourage other countries not to follow our lead.
    The Forum Herald™
  • Bob wrote:
    It's very obvious the EU want to make an example of Us and are playing very hard ball.

No, they are playing the only ball the UK let them. It seems to be forgotten by some but May's deal was negotiated by the UK for the UK with a good bit of it being dictated by the UK. You cant keep renegotiating negotiations just to try and please everyone. The EU knows that if they allowed one thing not in there (let's say no backstop) that this would just give the impression that if you want to
    improve the deal just stamp your feet. This fuck up is completely down to the UK government. All of it

Edit: it's not hard ball, it's standard negotiations. You don't negotiate a price and then turn up on the day with 20 percent less and try to chance your arm.
    SFV - reddave360
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Bob wrote:
    Yossarian wrote:
    This isn’t the EU’s fault, it’s May’s. But no, it isn’t too late to call it off.

I wouldn't say it was the EU's fault.. but they obvs want to make this leaving as shit as possible for us to encourage other countries not to follow our lead.

If they really wanted to make it as shit as possible, they wouldn’t have spent two years in negotiations about our future relationship. But, they aren’t going to start unravelling the basis for the union simply to please us, or anyone else.
  • Look everyone, the UK voted to leave on March 29th, this was all in the referendum question.
  • Yossarian wrote:
    Bob wrote:
    Yossarian wrote:

If they really wanted to make it as shit as possible, they wouldn’t have spent two years in negotiations about our future relationship. But, they aren’t going to start unravelling the basis for the union simply to please us, or anyone else.

I think the problem with the UK negotiators is the same as trump's approach. It's not about a real negotiation where both sides get something and there's compromise. It's about winning and showing who has the biggest dick.

SFV - reddave360
  • LBC reckon May is going.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    RedDave2 wrote:
    I think the problem with the UK negotiators is the same as trump's approach. It's not about a real negotiation where both sides get something and there's compromise. It's about winning and showing who has the biggest dick.

Yep, we’ve been atrocious.
  • It highlights what a selfish clusterfuck of MPs we have representing us. Everyone has used this for their own political gain except May. The right, the left, they all thought they could use this opportunity for personal gain.

May had just fucked it, but it was a sort of unselfish fuckery. I kind of quite like her now.
  • It highlights what a selfish clusterfuck of MPs we have representing us. Everyone has used this for their own political gain except May. The right, the left, they all thought they could use this opportunity for personal gain.

May had just fucked it, but it was a sort of unselfish fuckery. I kind of quite like her now.

May used it to become PM.

• Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Yeah, back to the drawing board with that take.
  • I know I’m a cynic, but I just assumed May took this on because it will make her husband even richer.
  • May had just fucked it, but it was a sort of unselfish fuckery.
    It does look that way now a bit. Certainly, in her mind, she's probably doing what she thinks is in the country's best interests. 
    But at first she used Brexit as tool to make herself look tough and clever, courting the racists and scumbags, sending us down this path. We're here now because of insane, selfish choices she made 2 years ago. She's a wrong un.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Cabinet remainers say Tusk was clear that an extraordinary summit would be called, to consider a longer extension if we ask for it. so for them “the choice is clear: Deal or Long Extension”

https://twitter.com/faisalislam/status/1108437470352494592

May’s deal or no deal might not be enough of a threat.
  • And don’t forget the horrific things May put into action while she was Home Secretary. She works as though she hates foreigners and poor people a lot.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    It highlights what a selfish clusterfuck of MPs we have representing us. Everyone has used this for their own political gain except May. The right, the left, they all thought they could use this opportunity for personal gain.

Takes dot com when she literally became pm from it

Absolute horseshit! This is all about her clinging onto the PM job no matter what catatstrofuck befalls her. She's a vile cunt of an excuse for human being and deserves no sympathy from anyone.
    Gamertag: gremill
  • We all deserve some sympathy Grem. What May has done is try to deliver a deal that's shit but could be worse. What we're going to get now is a no deal. There's plenty of blame to go around for this including nearly everyone. Christ, even the SNP agree and have backed the deal consistently. Anyway, peace out everyone. We're going to need lots of compassion from here on in.
  • Vince Cable states that Corbyn walked out of meeting with May because the independent group were present
    If true that is fucking outrageous, this is not the time!
  • We all deserve some sympathy Grem. What May has done is try to deliver a deal that's shit but could be worse. What we're going to get now is a no deal. There's plenty of blame to go around for this including nearly everyone. Christ, even the SNP agree and have backed the deal consistently. Anyway, peace out everyone. We're going to need lots of compassion from here on in.
    Mainly though, the person with all the power who was talking up how great it would be for the past two and a half years, who even at this late stage won't say what a fucking catastrophe it would be.
  • Anyway, peace out everyone. We're going to need lots of compassion from here on in.

So this is what it feeks like.... when doves cry....
    SFV - reddave360
  • LivDiv wrote:
    Vince Cable states that Corbyn walked out of meeting with May because the independent group were present
    He walked in to see Chukka there apparently. Walked straight back out again.
  • monkey wrote:
    Vince Cable states that Corbyn walked out of meeting with May because the independent group were present
    He walked in to see Chukka there apparently. Walked straight back out again.
    Chukka Chukka Vision, Chukka Vision, Chukka Chukka Vision.

To May, To You, To May To You.

Nodeal!?! Oh dear. Oh dear, oh dear.
    Spoiler:

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!