Brexit: Boris' Big Belgian Bangers
  • I am drunk on Irish hooch, appropriately.
  • Which Ireland?
    This is Brexit Britain, we wont have any of that Republic of Ireland foreign muck here.
  • Watching V for Vendetta on the Sony Movie channel. Didn't realise they showed documentaries.
    Gamertag: Mal0wner
    3DS Friend Code: MalO 0645-5742-2145
    Wii U: MalOwner
  • Just wait until climate migration kicks in.
    "Plus he wore shorts like a total cunt" - Bob
  • I've just seen what they chose to project on Number 10.
    What the fuck is that?
    I assume everyone creative was too liberal and refused to design something good.
  • It's no Gail Porter's bum.
  • The Foreign Office looks even worse.
    A red smear on blue, they forgot the white.

Jesus fucking christ.
  • https://youtu.be/WF3S7gcDmvA

Oh my fucking god j nearly cringed myself into a singularity.

I rememeber the 90's, you used to be cool.
    Wind Waker is a bad game
  • Some of those comments...just...
    Did you know that the remain biased parliament would not allow the real bells to be fixed in time so the bells tonight were a recording? That's what we were up against in trying to get brexit through. But thanks ! We did it in the end!
    Sky News Australia is about the best when it comes to non EU,/ non Globalist & pro democracy news... Tragic that so many others focus instead on biased, pro Globalist narratives instead of news the way it used to be...

Maybe one day again they will. With Sky News Australia leading the way maybe one day they will again? Hope do....

Peace.
    Just listene to sir Farage singing..high voice !!! Great Patriot ..
  • kneecap wrote:
    https://youtu.be/WF3S7gcDmvA Oh my fucking god j nearly cringed myself into a singularity. I rememeber the 90's, you used to be cool.

I'm not going to watch this so: is there is a single non-white face in the footage?
  • Should we just change the polity's name to Gammonia
  • kneecap wrote:
    https://youtu.be/WF3S7gcDmvA

Oh my fucking god j nearly cringed myself into a singularity.

I rememeber the 90's, you used to be cool.

Omg there is a shot 54 seconds in where Farage is maniacaly laughing on the other side of a firework going off and it is straight out of Indiana Jones.
  • It's like a sinister episode of Dr Who.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Never have the bongs sounded more like death knells. What have we done.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • Where I live in London they set fireworks off if someone opens a fucking envelope. 
    Not a single fizz or bang last night.
    Live= sgt pantyfire    PSN= pantyfire
  • davyK wrote:
    Never have the bongs sounded more like death knells. What have we done.

I had nothing to do with this.
  • Christ the Guardian fucking sucks.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Belfast lit up city hall pink in support of cell stem research charity. The hammer may fall heavy here next year but i love the absence of any recognition of brexit. I still have to attend a crash prep meeting next week.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Went down to breakfast and an old guy was wearing a T-shirt with a Union Jack on it and the words Job Done. Fucking prick!
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Brooks wrote:
    Christ the Guardian fucking sucks.

It's what I generally read but they've fucked up consistently on this.
  • In totally unexpected news, the EU now fully back Spain's claim to Gibraltar, and will allow Spain to exclude Gibraltar from any trade deal we get with the EU.
  • In totally unexpected news, the EU now fully back Spain's claim to Gibraltar, and will allow Spain to exclude Gibraltar from any trade deal we get with the EU.

Now...you see, what is this? That’s a dangerous and stupid move from the EU, and puts paid to the UK = idiotic, EU = lovely, fluffy benign democratic Shangri La idea.

I have no idea what they’re doing there, but Gib voted hard to stay in the EU and also voted hard to remain under UK control. The EU have just thrown them under the bus. Absolute cunts and I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of Gib locals suddenly turned on them. Slow clap.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Or... it's the EU getting their chips on the table and being clear Spain is in the club still, the UK is not? Despite the votes, the EU owes Gibraltar nothing any more, sad to say. The EU has never said it's "lovely" in that sense.
  • Fair enough. Except Gib was proudly pro-EU, like Scotland is. The EU is showing how much it truly cares for smaller, weaker members (or potential members), namely not at all.

Many of us here were, rightly, horrified by how Northern Ireland was being treated in the withdrawal talks. What the EU is now doing is very similar indeed.

It’s disgusting.
  • Repeat after me:

People (foreign nationals in the UK / EU, the Irish, Gibraltarians) are not bargaining chips.
  • I don't know that anyone thinks the EU is fluffy and benign, but it's incredibly obvious that with the UK leaving the EU, they no longer need to balance Spain and the UK's views on Gibraltar. If there is a dispute, they'll side with their member state over a third party
  • Just wait until the access for financial services stuff kicks off.
  • Brooks wrote:
    kneecap wrote:
    https://youtu.be/WF3S7gcDmvA Oh my fucking god j nearly cringed myself into a singularity. I rememeber the 90's, you used to be cool.

I'm not going to watch this so: is there is a single non-white face in the footage?

They had a token black or whatever in the parliament, really heartwarming to see.

Also I'd imagine that Ann Widicombes crusty old vagina is of some colour otherr than pink and juicy. Not sure if that counts but the mental image is worth it.

Don't open it, it loses all value if you open.

Wind Waker is a bad game
  • I don't know that anyone thinks the EU is fluffy and benign, but it's incredibly obvious that with the UK leaving the EU, they no longer need to balance Spain and the UK's views on Gibraltar. If there is a dispute, they'll side with their member state over a third party

There are people alive in Gib still who remember the Spanish trying to deny them food, jobs and power, essentially blockading the area and starving them into submission. They hate the Spanish with good reason. The EU, member state or not, has chosen blackmail for the people of Gibraltar.

Rejoin our club or face possible starvation again. That not realpolitik, that’s not picking sides. That’s genuinely nasty.

How can anyone look at that and say all is fair in love and war? Do you still want to be a part of the EU?

The EU, and specifically Germany, led the way during the Syrian refugee crisis. Was Syria a member state? No.

Were Hungary and Greece? yes. Who did they side with? The refugees, because people were suffering. I was disgusted with the UK reaction then, as they put short-term political gain ahead of human suffering. The EU is doing that now. It’s abhorrent.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!