#Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    Great stuff! Hope you (eventually) enjoy it.
    Get schwifty.
  • With all these posts I thought another one had been announced and then I remembered the studio closed and now I'm sad.
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    I think the Darksiders IP has been bought by another studio, hasn't it? That's where these remasters are coming from in the first place. Wouldn't be at all surprised if a third one got announced at E3 next year.
    Get schwifty.
  • Speedhaak
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Speedhaak
    PSN
    Speedhaak
    Steam
    Speedhaak
    Wii
    3841-0078-1712

Send message
    It's good. Got really enveloped in the world last night. And yeah, the possessed weapon mechanic is reallly cool face.
  • Will be interested to see folks feelings closer to end game. It doesn't completely shit the bed, but the sum of the parts isn't quite there.

I think I actually went in depth a couple of times in here.
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    I gave this a go this morning.  In spite of extracting some fun from it I don't know that I'll continue as my brain is struggling to adjust to the y axis camera, and with no option to invert it's going to be a problem for me.  A shame, as it seems decent.
    Get schwifty.
  • If it's the PS4 version apparently there is an option do it if you press the touchpad?
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    Oh really.  Brilliant!  Thanks, Temps.
    Get schwifty.
  • I hope I'm not setting you up for a fail there, just what I've read on the netz.
  • I don't recall that issue, and I'm an inverter.
  • Facewon wrote:
    Facewon wrote:
    Ah, I don't think possessed weapons do scale with your level. I think they have a base level, which you have to be at, and then they level up a limited number of times from that base level. Need to keep experimenting. Still, I now have possessed scythes and claws (x attack and y attack respectively) that both do shock damage and both give me health back for kills and sometimes crits.
    Yeah, so I'm still not 100% on the precise limits with possessed, but I think I have it sussed. What I've said so far, appears to be true enough. You do have a character level, and weapons have levels also. It's true that you can't wield a level 7 weapon if you're level 5, for instance. But with possessed weapons, it's slightly different. They have a base level that you still need to meet to wield them, but when you level them up, that doesn't count with your level. When you're feeding them weapons they go up in levels but it's more as an FYI than a limit. On the upgrade screen there's 5 skulls, I believe they symbolise how far you can upgrade it. Basically, if you find a level 3 possessed weapon, no matter what you feed it, you won't be able to take it past level 8. I've since found level 13 base possessed weapons, and that's a much better starting point. because I'd been hording good weapons, I levelled them up quick smart. They'll be fuck off for a good few sections now. It appears that there's a limited number of stat perks that attach to possessed weapons. base health, strength, health per kill, health per crit. elemental damage, wrath (magic) per kill and crit, crit damage, arcane damage. There might be a couple of others. A lot of the gear you get, armor and talismans, has other perks, like +7% to experience or -6% to wrath cost or +5% to gold found, but this sort of stuff seems to not be an option as far as stats you can add to a weapon. Just found gloves that do passive health regen. hoping that is something I can add to a possessed weapon. There's a definite advantange to buffing possessed over just wearing some of the middle ground sorta stuff. A bunch of weapons with average damage and +5% to crit damage can go to a possessed weapon, and that will help it upgrade, so that when it levels it will end up with +12% crit damage for example, each level after that the base perks will automatically go up, and you will also get the option to add a new perk (5 perks has been the most I've seen so far) or do an extra buff on an existing perk. Allows for a lot of different ways to skin the cat. I'm tending to wear a lot of gear with crit chance bonuses, and then pumping crit damage and crit chance to my possessed weapons. Loving this aspect. And I haven't even got to the uber weapons. There's two tiers to the elemental stuff, and I've not even had the chance to make some of the big stuff. (Got frost stuff, but haven't made ice stuff yet. likewise, fire, there's still inferno to go, and shock stuff is out paced by lightning stuff.)

@JonB
  • First Dungeon done.
    The Forum Herald™
  • Second dungeon proving tougher.

Bizarrely (a) sometimes makes you drop to the ledge below as it's supposed to.. sometimes annoyingly makes you drop right to the floor. Also struggling with some of the sign posting. and puzzles.
    The Forum Herald™

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!