Let's sort Davie out with a PSVR. Can we 'stretch' to a digital copy of Destiny 2?
  • Davie, you going to put in place a schedule more akin to a human being's Circadian rhythm?
  • Take care of yourself Davie.
    Yeah mate, one day at a time! You got this!

Im trying, so emotional and fragile.

• Lord_Griff wrote:
    Davie, you going to put in place a schedule more akin to a human being's Circadian rhythm?

I don't know what that is.
  • It's a smart arse way of saying sleeping at night and being awake during the day.

Hope things are looking a bit brighter this morning.
  • They are indeed pal and im ever so thankful to all of you.
    Just had my rice crispies and cocktail of tablets, nicorerete patch on.
    (never gonna get used to these)

Girlfriends made me a smoothie with banana and bubble gum ice cream and im not sure what else but its pretty tasty.
    (could get used to these)

She has her work cut out for her today as she has letters for my gp and has to get liquids for ecigs and some other fruits and stuff.
    Darwens not great for anything like that.

Gonna chill for a while with a cup of tea and my smoothie.
    Il update when i know what else to put here other than my eternal thanks.

• If you need anything Davie, let me know. Posting fruit is probably not a good idea, but there are a million ecig shops in Preston.
  • @yoss: all rhe stuff is here and iv been pouring thru all the instructions.
    Its all so confusing.. On the battery charger instructions too theres warnings about the batteries exploding if i press the buttons in the wrong sequence and have them at the wrong power.

My girlfriend is still smoking and is struggling with the thought of giving up but is away to get liquids.
    (£7:50 each or 4 for £20, what if there horrid)

Iv messged my pal and his wife and im hopefull theyll come in after work and help me out.
    I can cope till then im more worried about the girlfriend whos trying so hard. (i can actually tell shes had a ciggie if i kiss her already how strange)

Shes forgot my doctors letters though so i best phone her.
  • If you need anything Davie, let me know. Posting fruit is probably not a good idea, but there are a million ecig shops in Preston.

Thanks pal.....what i need is just to relax i think, just took a parcel for next door and had to ask them to bring it in....felt so feeble and silly.

Hate having to ask people to do stuff for me.
  • Davie, maybe vaping's not the answer for you.  When I quit about six years ago I used an oral spray (Nicorette I think).  No faffing around with explosives, just a simple squirt when the cravings hit.  Only ended up needing it for a few weeks in the end - just found myself gradually phasing it out.

Just a thought.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Ignore the battery charger stuff, I just chucked the batteries in my charger until the lights stopped flashing. Nothing’s exploded yet.

As for the rest of it, all you really need to do is screw it all together, put some liquid in the top of the section with the glass (pour the liquid around the side, not down the middle), give it 5 minutes to soak in, then you can use the plus and minus buttons to adjust the wattage and twist the bottom of the glass section to adjust how much air is pulled through. Hit the big button to fire.

As far as I remember, it comes already set to wattage mode so the large number on the screen should be showing the wattage (it’s possible to switch this, but I don’t bother). With the head that’s in there, try starting around 10 watts, you can then adjust up or down as needed.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Don’t fire it without liquid or if it hasn’t had a few minutes to soak in, you’ll burn the cotton and it will taste rank until you change the head.
  • All good advice.
    The oral sounds good, dont it allways though. ;)

Think im just gonna let my girlfriend use this for now, i feel so sorry for her running around after me and trying so hard to give up and really struggling.

Think its been easier on me because of patches and being in hospital.
  • I hope the missus is smoking outside.
  • I think Davie's missus might be trying to kill him to get his inheritance. Watch out Davie ;)
  • Is there some sort of premade food program over where you are Davie?

Here we've got some subs like youfoodz (https://youfoodz.com for ref) where they send you healthy meals made fresh. Could help you get into eating healthy and stress less about getting the right stuff yourself. And I feel like you'd feel more inclined to eat something that wasn't normally your bag if they came ready to go like that.
  • I hope the missus is smoking outside.

She is.
    legaldinho wrote:
    I think Davie's missus might be trying to kill him to get his inheritance. Watch out Davie ;)

There is no inheritance, im a bum.
    Is there some sort of premade food program over where you are Davie?

Here we've got some subs like youfoodz (https://youfoodz.com for ref) where they send you healthy meals made fresh. Could help you get into eating healthy and stress less about getting the right stuff yourself. And I feel like you'd feel more inclined to eat something that wasn't normally your bag if they came ready to go like that.

Don't think so pal, il look into it.

I have a slight headache and a little chest pain.
    I have a spray for angina i think but i don't wanna use it unless i really need too.

Docs gonna phone me at 4 about it all becouse i can't get nicorete spray unlikely mentioned without going to anti-smoking group.

Got a big bag of mini chuppa chups though.
  • Ahhh sugar, the hardest thing to wean off of and the most useful thing to cut out in terms of eating for a better diet.

Good luck!
  • Here we've got some subs like youfoodz (https://youfoodz.com for ref) where they send you healthy meals made fresh.

We do have those here, but they’re all really expensive. They also don’t deliver to certain parts of the country.
  • Ah, that's a shame. They're not to badly priced here.
  • Vapes up and running.
    Girlfriends currently choking to death,woop woop maybe we can have beds together in hospital next time. ;)
  • The watts and temperature and whatever else is a little hard to understand still and iv just rewatched both those vids on page 17.

I did want to just wait till my mate popped in after work but my girlfriend is one of these that gets an idea in her head and just does it, no patience.

Im still a bit tired so may go read in bed and get 40 winks till docs phones......not used to all these meds still. :(
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Glad to hear it.

Tighten up the airflow for mouth to lung vaping, that’s more similar to a cigarette. More air coming through encourages direct lung vaping more like taking a hit off a bong, that may be what’s causing the coughing.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    You don’t need watts and temperature, choose one or the other, then it’s just a case of adjusting it up and down until you find something you like. Bigger numbers = more vapour.
  • digi wrote:
    i can't get nicorete spray unlikely mentioned without going to anti-smoking group. 

Huh?  I got mine from a shop.  Either a chemist or supermarket, can't remember which.
  • Unlikely wrote:
    digi wrote:
    i can't get nicorete spray unlikely mentioned without going to anti-smoking group. 

Huh?  I got mine from a shop.  Either a chemist or supermarket, can't remember which.

Step mum says i can get one at boots.
    ;)
  • Does it taste like cigarette?
  • Spoke to a doctor, not my doctor but one from the same surgery at least.

Im not allowed the spray as im on the maximum strenth patches at the moment (wich will gradually be lowerd)
    i also have an inhilator (iv been using for my fingers more than anything else) but im allowed that up to 6 times a day.
    not sure if they mean reloaded 6 times a day or 6 puffs a day but iv been way more than that either way.

Im allowed paracetamol for pain relief as iv not been discharged with any pain relief at all and im full of aches and pains.
    (so awkward sleeping in there with ecgs hooked to you 24/7 and cafitas and the rest)

Anyway girlfriends away to get me some paracetamol now and im gonna suck on my first lollypop of the day and play the last guardian a bit more.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Davie I'm glad to see you're out. Keep strong for your family as much as yourself.
    And remember we are your family too, and this place would be way more dull without you
  • For the oral / finger fixation Davie, try mints, breath spray, fizzy water, dildos or even an actual cock. All of these are better to suck on than nicotine stuff. Reduce nicotine, bit by bit. You'll feel amazing in a few weeks.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!