Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    I'm beginning to think my objective here is to kill everyone with dragon rot.
  • @Tempy Hah! Thanks, found him. I think that’s the end now, got an item.

Blackhat disappeared again. I’ve scoured the area he said he’d be in, can’t find him.

Dogun not saying anything anymore, so I’ll go back later.

Just realised there are two other uses for Kotaro... maybe for 2 more playthroughs then. :)
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Back to main quest now, don’t think I can do much more.
  • You shoudl try eavesdropping on conversations and confronting the characters if you want to get some extra story progress
  • Yeah have an idea of one but I’ve switched off now, going to Endgame. (Then no time to play until tomorrow night.)

What’s the point of the sake? Gave some to 3 different people. Seems just to get bantz. Spoiler it if needed.
  • It's just nice to chat
  • :)
  • Silke
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Silke Neryn
    PSN
    Silke_Neryn
    Steam
    Silke Neryn

Send message
    hylian_elf wrote:
    What’s the point of the sake? Gave some to 3 different people. Seems just to get bantz. Spoiler it if needed.

Lore juice.
    It's a world of truck drivers.
  • Decision time again. I really can't make my mind up.
    Spoiler:
  • Your first option gives you two good fights back to back, but that might give you the same "fuck sake!" issue as you had before. I thought they were great but it isn't easy. Your second choice isn't easy either, it was the longest fight for me in terms of endurance. I think my winning attempt took a good 16 minutes.

The shorter option is good especially because
    Spoiler:
  • Corrupted monk is pissing me off. So unless you can stun him you cant damage him or you have to use divine confetti of which I have none left. What type of bullshit is that? Fucking stupid game.

Edit: cant be bothered have better things to do with my life. Turning this off. Would love to see the game through but my free time is limited and valuable. Fuck this shit.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    You can damage him, particularly if you can sidestep him or at end of one of his combos. You have to get in fast though, and it's a slow process without confetti.
  • You don’t need to damage her because posture is a thing.
    Spoiler:
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Oh it's a her.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Should be corrupted nun so.
  • Yeah you get a bit of info about her, she even has a name.

I feel like Mibu sort of gets you ready for her because
    Spoiler:

Really that’s the template for most of the fights - the game hammers home the importance of posture over and over again.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    I have not encountered this
    Spoiler:
  • Hmmm, odd?
    Spoiler:

Divine Confetti is nice to speed up the fight but it really is never a necessity. It’s good that the game is totally possible to beat with just the core skills you start with, especially since it gives you so many options to approach things with overall.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    You mean
    Spoiler:
  • Haha shit that’s it! My bad.

Was clearly thinking of O-ren Ishii
  • Is there something special about CM then? All I remember is just dodging and attacking and it went down easy. Can you not actually damaged her normally? I don’t remember doing anything special.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    She takes very little damage from normal hits and blocks most of them anyway.
  • I've finished the game.
    Spoiler:
    Not sure I'll bother with any more. I don't think it stands up to repeat plays that much. I've always got my other save right at the end if I feel up to it.
  • Tempy wrote:
    You don’t need to damage her because posture is a thing.
    Spoiler:

Gonna try this. I was blocking everything but my posture breaks due to the strength of the attacks.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    If you deflect, posture will be ok.
  • I still haven't got into this.
    Is anyone keen on a bone copy for mates rates?
  • Decided to go back and kill off some mini bosses to get some more prayer beads. Killed Seven something Samuari with a cheese method that was beyond dull. Killed the one outside the castle as well with LB tactics.

Got drunkard with monkeys to do, rin o' water and snake eyes at gunfort. Leaving the headless for now that would leave me with GA three stage fight and CM then as my next two obstacles blocking my progress.
  • This boss fight is epic. I’ve got first two stages down good now. Third stage fucking me, haven’t learnt moves yet.
  • That fucking running sweep attack gets me every time! My old man reactions are too slow.

Edit: did it. Another great boss fight. Next area looks beautiful!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!