Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
  • I have so many key items in my inventory that I don’t know the use of, I feel like I’ve missed a trick. I wonder if I still have chance to do something with them.

Don’t tell me, let me find out for myself!
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • How do you use the
    Spoiler:
    Wii U Themagickman - PSN - Themagickman   Xboxlive - Themagickman
  • Some arts use it, otherwise it’ll be used automatically
  • Kernowgaz wrote:
    How do you use the
    Spoiler:

I've been using it all the time, even when I run out of spirits it still works.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    My one gripe with the game is that because of the control layout I often end up doing an arts move by accident and using up all my emblems.
  • I found it handy for some fights to unequip my combat arts
  • Wow. Found a boss with 3 deathblows required. Seems hard.
  • If it’s the one I think it is, running counter clockwise is your key direction for attack - also you can jump the perilous attack it does even though it sort of looks like you can’t
  • DoH. The boss just before it, while skippable, was strong as anything. So many hits just to whittle health down before can break posture.
  • How do I release the big man from calling to his ‘master’, if you know what I mean? I did what I thought I had to do but no more master coming but man just calls out still sadly and his daughter still says same thing. The two nobles have changed.
  • Stick it in spoilers cos i’ve got no idea what you’re saying!
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Have you got to the bit where
    Spoiler:
    appears yet?
  • Spoiler:
  • Ah right, you’ve finished that stuff.
  • Ah ok. Well think I’ll head towards what seems like final bit. May try DoH later too.
  • Think I just met Cunt. Predicted as much.
  • hylian_elf wrote:
    Spoiler:
    Go to
    Spoiler:
  • Oh shit, yeah, ha
  • Ah ha. Ok. How the hell did it end up there and how was I supposed to know?! Maybe I missed a line about it.

Can’t be bothered with miniboss SSA or whoever with another samurai general near end, only gives a prayer bead right? Unless I need to in order to max my stats?

Also unlocked a new menu item at idols to upgrade stats another way.
  • There’s a logical flow from one place to be other if you read “the lore” an all that

As for that miniboss, just use a stealth sugar to take out the lackey
  • Silke
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Silke Neryn
    PSN
    Silke_Neryn
    Steam
    Silke Neryn

Send message
    hylian_elf wrote:
    Ah ha. Ok. How the hell did it end up there and how was I supposed to know?! Maybe I missed a line about it. Can’t be bothered with miniboss SSA or whoever with another samurai general near end, only gives a prayer bead right? Unless I need to in order to max my stats? Also unlocked a new menu item at idols to upgrade stats another way.

It's possible to lure his friend up the stairs and then perform a Puppeteer assassination on him, and as a result, turn the tables completely.
    It's a world of truck drivers.
  • Heh. I forgot about sugars. Puppeteer is great. Used it on Red Leader encounter.
  • Yeah I terrible with FROM items. Really should sugar up
  • Hunting headless now. One of the upgraded prosthetics makes the overground ones a doddle!

On the the way to one of the headless and hunting a missed couple of items (prayer bead!) bumped into another major boss!

That’s now three missing boss trophies, guessing two are DoH and last boss. Might bump remaining one if I just keep exploring!

Really should’ve kept notes while playing, I forget things. Not sure if I can remember where I saw all the headless
  • Re headless, I think there were 
    Spoiler:
  • Hmmm I had one more. Done them all now.
  • You missed
    Spoiler:
  • Well that’s me done, can’t beat SO and it’s doing my fucking head in. Just can’t judge the dodge properly and always get caught by him. I’ll tried loads and loads , so much time wasted on the loading to repeatedly die at the same point.

I’m shit and that’s that. Come back later some time.
  • Who is SO? These shorten names dont help. Tbh, I can't be arsed with the two stage gorilla fight.
  • Dinostar77 wrote:
    Who is SO? These shorten names dont help. Tbh, I can't be arsed with the two stage gorilla fight.
    Spoiler:

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!