Destiny 2 - Developed by Bungie
  • As always give us a shout if you need or want a friend for any activitys. :)
  • Was on for 3 hrs waiting to no avail. Disappointed.
  • Iv only just come on pal,
    Drop me a message next time and il join up.
  • Got a few of the banner guns now. They're not as purdy as previous ones. The armour has that medieval vibe. The guns use Vanguard template and so are a touch utilitarian to look at. Banner logo is it.

Hand cannon doesn't beat old fashioned IMO.

Grenade launcher is fine, but doesn't beat play of the game.

Sniper is good, but only 3 in the clip.
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • Facewon wrote:
    Got a few of the banner guns now. They're not as purdy as previous ones. The armour has that medieval vibe. The guns use Vanguard template and so are a touch utilitarian to look at. Banner logo is it.

Hand cannon doesn't beat old fashioned IMO.

Grenade launcher is fine, but doesn't beat play of the game.

Sniper is good, but only 3 in the clip.

Old Fashioned is already an all time fav. I bloody love it.

The damage buff absolutely wrecks in PvP. If it's not a 2 shot, is certainly not more than 3. In pve you can chain it indefinitely.
    Gamgertag: JRPC
    PSN: Lastability95
  • Lord_Griff wrote:
    Was on for 3 hrs waiting to no avail. Disappointed.

Do you have notifications turned off or something, because I sent you a party invite.
  • Online now - hopefully with Oli - if anyone fancies Iron Banner, Nightfall whatevs. Wanna try and get him up to 260, if possible, so we can raid at some point.
  • Olimite
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Olimite
    Xbox
    Olimite
    PSN
    Olimite Too
    Steam
    ceequeue

Send message
    Sorry Cinty, the youngest woke up earlier than expected. Opportunity lost :(

Great games last night with Dante and others (apologies if you're on here, I didn't recognise the names). Unbelievably the first time I have played D2 with a full Fireteam! Looks like I will need to save up for the season pass after all.
  • Olimite wrote:
    Sorry Cinty, the youngest woke up earlier than expected. Opportunity lost :(

No worries - you mentioned it was early where you were, so assumed something along those lines, it's all good. :)
    Olimite wrote:
    Great games last night with Dante and others (apologies if you're on here, I didn't recognise the names). Unbelievably the first time I have played D2 with a full Fireteam! Looks like I will need to save up for the season pass after all.

Yeah, it really is a completely different beast when you've got a group going. I'm so glad the switch to Clueless has worked out well for you. Hopefully we can have some games together soon.
  • Dont know how I missed that Dante
  • No worries, will be on tonight as well, happy to do anything. Nightfall is relatively easy, especially if you can time it with a public even at the start.
  • Heh, hit 300 with my titan. Didn't even notice.
  • Not many wins just now, but some good games mostly.

Just got smashed on altar of flames though and saw what may have been a bit of a spawn camp issue.

hard to tell as I was late joining, but it seems like holding b only led to spawns being in a shit spot easily picked off.
  • Not had that, will have to investigate.
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    About one and a half weeks till the PC release. Does anyone have a lust of dos/dont's?
  • Do enjoy the campaign, it's stock Bungie sci-fi shtick, but it's pretty good.
    Don't ignore the additional adventures in each world, they also add character.
  • Bollockoff wrote:
    About one and a half weeks till the PC release. Does anyone have a lust of dos/dont's?

I totally have a lust for don'ts. It's my raison d'être.
  • Wanna raid tomorrow, early GMT. Anyone in?

Failing that - PvP, Nightfall, whatevs - anything as long as there's a fire team and party chat.
  • Wanna raid tomorrow, early GMT. Anyone in?

Failing that - PvP, Nightfall, whatevs - anything as long as there's a fire team and party chat.

Im down!
  • Olimite
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Olimite
    Xbox
    Olimite
    PSN
    Olimite Too
    Steam
    ceequeue

Send message
    I may be on for an hour or two in the morning but only shorter activities as kids will only be out for a couple of hours.

On tonight for Banner/PVP, a Nightfall if some kind souls will drag me (kicking and screaming) through.
  • digi wrote:
    Wanna raid tomorrow, early GMT. Anyone in?

Im down!

Woot!
    Olimite wrote:
    I may be on for an hour or two in the morning but only shorter activities as kids will only be out for a couple of hours.

On tonight for Banner/PVP, a Nightfall if some kind souls will drag me (kicking and screaming) through.

Coolio. Hope you find some peeps for tonight.

As for tomorrow - if we can't get a raid party going, I'd be happy to do some short stuff with you, chap.
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    Lord_Griff wrote:
    Bollockoff wrote:

I totally have a lust for don'ts. It's my raison d'être.

monge tu
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    Do enjoy the campaign, it's stock Bungie sci-fi shtick, but it's pretty good.

I'll stick my so shit it's good thinking cap on.
  • Bollockoff wrote:

Basically, it's set up as a tute for all the systems. If you want a "challenge" do stick to the power level recs of the campaign missions.

More realistically, just keep doing the stuff it throws your way. Or at least dabble. (patrols etc open up, do some but don't waste too much time on them before you're level 20 and can get to the good gear.)

I'll bump that vid I posted about good rare guns too.

Do buy gear off vendors as you go through the campaign. You want to pretty constantly be lifting power level, and glimmer isn't an issue during the campaign run.

The only thing I wouldn't necessarily do as soon as they offer it is crucible. Wait until you have gear you like. (it's only 2 games to play they have as the intro quest, so I guess you could just do em for the gear reward.)

You can happily dismantle old shit for the most part, particularly early on. As soon as white and green gear is out done, just dismantle.

Once you start getting blues (rare) keep an eye out for ones in the vid, and save a handful of scouts to put in your vault. Handy for an exotic quest later.

If you don't like the jumping, try a different type.

Pick whichever class you want, they're all fun in different ways.
  • Facewon wrote:

@legaldinho and all. Vid about good rares. First one is a blue Antiope equiv. Worth keeping an eye out for.

• Facewon wrote:
    Bollockoff wrote:

Basically, it's set up as a tute for all the systems. If you want a "challenge" do stick to the power level recs of the campaign missions.

More realistically, just keep doing the stuff it throws your way. Or at least dabble. (patrols etc open up, do some but don't waste too much time on them before you're level 20 and can get to the good gear.)

I'll bump that vid I posted about good rare guns too.

Do buy gear off vendors as you go through the campaign. You want to pretty constantly be lifting power level, and glimmer isn't an issue during the campaign run.

The only thing I wouldn't necessarily do as soon as they offer it is crucible. Wait until you have gear you like. (it's only 2 games to play they have as the intro quest, so I guess you could just do em for the gear reward.)

You can happily dismantle old shit for the most part, particularly early on. As soon as white and green gear is out done, just dismantle.

Once you start getting blues (rare) keep an eye out for ones in the vid, and save a handful of scouts to put in your vault. Handy for an exotic quest later.

If you don't like the jumping, try a different type.

Pick whichever class you want, they're all fun in different ways.

Tlfr: make sure you keep 5 blue scout riflles for later

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!