myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    I had a similar draw earlier but replace anger with dazed and remove the dash.
    Anger can be a fun card, I often pick it up in act 1 if the other two options are worse.

I still don't have a win with the Ironclad and got everything unlocked now. I thought this deck and relic selection would get me there, but nope. I was doing really well until Nemesis, where I just kept drawing all my block on non attack turns and no draw on attack turns.
    PGPIamV.jpg
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Nice one DS! You can do a similar run with Claw cards on the Defect. With a few in your deck and all for one card you can destroy anything quickly.

Nina he’s a bit of a bastard and you really can be at the luck of RNG with him. I feel the same, a little less so, with Malleable and his differing attacks. The pyramid relic helps here as it helps you hold onto this block cards when you need them.

Spent the last couple days trying to get to the heart with the Defect. It broke me! Gonna leave it for a while and have a try with Ironclad.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    With this being properly out now, its sitting at 92 on Metacritic.

Fully deserved.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Seems low ;-)

Just met the heart for the first time. Christ!!
  • Can’t wait for Switch release, can’t come soon enough. It’s gonna be GotY 2019.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Switch release = endless playing, losing job, losing house, living on the streets begging people for battery packs to feed my habit!

Ironclad Ascension 3 went heavy run. Really happy with the result as I was up against the bastard Timekeeper.

f0YNd3C.jpg
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Nicely done lad!
  • I did Asc 3 with Ironclad and Steam forgot.
    "Plus he wore shorts like a total cunt" - Bob
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    That’s harsh. Steam syncs perfectly on my PC but on my Mac it’s really slow. I often go to close the software and it’s atill syncing.
  • Think it's conflicting with the laptop. No doubt my fault but still a pain.
  • Ironclad A4 done.

Lucked out hard. Took Demon form early. Got Lantern and whatever the relic is that lets you choose a power card to be innate. Hello Demon Form. Snecko at first boss chest, then somewhere in there I got a relic that let you build strength at Rest sites. Was gaining max hp with feed and the relic that lets you gain hp instead of cards, so by the time I hit donuts at level 3, I started with 3 strength and growing from turn one with 115 hp to play with. Hammered.
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Lovely stuff. I have a real love hat relationship with Demon Form. It’s when you get it half way through a boss fight and it’s a huge chance in taking the hit on losing all that energy.

Had a great relic on my A3 run which every 6 turns made you intangible. But guess who was stupidly forgetting when it came to it and bloody blocking still. That plus the apparition deal gives you 6 solid turns to take out most bosses.
  • Yeah, perfect example of the mix this game has between luck and knowledge. Got lucky with when stuff appeared, so I could actually make informed decisions and/or after a decision I'd get the complementary piece.
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    I’m doing my A4 now. I really should be having a lie in. But it’s under my skin!
  • I suspect this game might turn me into a gambling addict when I'm finally done with it
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Aaaannnd A4 done with Ironclad.

Probably my most satisfying run. Got Timekeeper at the end, just when I thought I had him he healed over 200HP putting him back above half, but he couldn't handle infernal blade dropping me a heavy blade with 120+ damager followed by my final heavy blade slap of 224!

I really must stop.

6KCMNi9.jpg
  • I need to get back on this but a couple of other games are poking their head into my game time! Boourns!

Nice work boris and face on them clears, l love a good Ironclad strength deck, it's just so satisfying getting absolutely swole outta control and drawing into heavy blade for silly damage.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Went for a quick run to scratch the itch. 

I just learned something. The colourless 0 cost power card Sadistic Nature does 3 damage to an enemy when you apply a debuff. I'm on a silent run and I have just discovered that that stacks with poison. This is potentially amazing. I have noxious fumes already, but if I pick up an envenom on this run it's going to apply 3 damage every time the poison from envenom is applied. Also great with that card that applies poison to random enemies 3 times I'd imagine.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Always ignored that card but that is brilliant. This is one of the many great things with this game is how you can still discover more even after hours of playing. I’ve only just discovered the brilliance of the Ironclad card that lets you play your next attack twice. For most attacks this is pointless but paired with a strength deck and heavy blade and it crushes anything.
  • Double Tap is fun but situational, Headbutt however is insane.
  • MuseChick
    Show networks
    Twitter
    MuseChick
    Xbox
    MuseChick
    PSN
    MuseChick
    Steam
    musechick

Send message
    I got my first "win"! Shame it wasn't while I was on stream but it was with Ironclad. Will probably stream some later and get battered again.
  • Grats Muse! 

Agree with Temps, headbutt is so good, pulling any card from your discard pile works so well with so much Ironclad stuff. Or just pull heavy strike and SLAP some mans again.
  • Tempy wrote:
    Double Tap is fun but situational, Headbutt however is insane.

I do like Headbutt.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Tempy wrote:
    Double Tap is fun but situational, Headbutt however is insane.

Another card I’ve overlooked. Imagine when I know how to play how good I’ll be ;-)
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Asc 2 with The Silent. Very chuffed with this. Especially as I gave up potions early on. Made the final level really tricky to stay alive. Corpse Explosion really helped and I got lucky getting Deca Donu at the end.

7051QTC.jpg
  • Nice one Boris!

Nothing more satisfying than having corpse explosion and then getting Donu Deca as the boss. Eat a dick you geometric bastards!
  • How long does it take for this to get fun?
  • It was fun pretty much from the off for me, but it takes a few runs and some unlocks with each character for it to really open up.

Handful of choice relics and cards unlock for each, but the game never really changes all that much. It’s just a deck builder with a dizzying amount of choices to make at every turn.
  • I've only played 15 minutes. So far it just seems like the free to play adventures in Hearthstone

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!