The Last of Us 2 : Naughty Dog do their fine thing
  • Oh, the comments. Joyous.
  • I like some of Gillen's comic work, First Phase of W+D is great, got bored during Phase Two, but there's a veneer of self satisfaction over everything he does which bothers me. He's clearly talented, but he hides it in that whole "oh I can't possibly have written something this good but I have and oh no how bad for me that I am famous and well respected!". 

Here's me still mildly fuming that the error-laden Guardian article on Warhammer got big attention cos he was interviewed for it, and retweeted it everywhere, and it buried my actually not riddled with errors one over at Kotaku, which didn't interview whim, cos not everything in the world should revolve around a handful of people in London.  

Anyway, those zombies eh?
  • Tell us what you really feel, Tempu.

Gonz did his people proud.
    Oh, the comments. Joyous.

Gonz did his people proud.

I'm mostly appalled by them, except for this one.
    An ode to Catherine

esterday I was a bit down.
    And faced the day with a frown
    Got slated by UK Resistance
    And people called me a ponce
    In the Thames I was well ready to drown.

Then I saw her post- she called me dumb.
    And the way she did it- with superb aplomb!

Such charm, wit and beauty, it woke up me dong.

& I'll freely admit that I did do a tuggy.

& do hope to Allah she won't guess that I'm ugly.

Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • Ah cool yup I know Druckman obvs, the making of docs on the first game were brilliant. 
    Cheers fo the link, I presume no spoilers?
    http://horganphoto.com My STILL under construction website
    PSN : superflyninja

If things go back to normal and I'm back at the Royal George, I'll headbutt him for you tenP

Probably a bit mean of me, not in the best of moods
  • Tempy wrote:
    Tell us what you really feel, Tempu.
    Probably a bit mean of me, not in the best of moods

Naw, fuck him. The world is falling apart. In 6 months time the west will look like a scene from The Warriors. It's time to form factions and pick sides. I got you.
  • Sterling ain't arf piled it on in the last couple of years bless him. He's alright. He's a broken record though. That fucking podcast he does with Laura Kate Dale is just the pits. I cannot stand her.
  • ShopTo finally turned up. With some guitar picks I’ve put on eBay and already had a fiver bid on em.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I'll always remember the day Jim said my ssx review was the best thing and all the other writers needed to raise their game

Let me have this.
  • Can I just check that this is still the last of us 2 thread?

(I'm actually surprised my phone is allowing me here still)
  • No, you can’t.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • digi wrote:
    Can I just check that this is still the last of us 2 thread?

(I'm actually surprised my phone is allowing me here still)

Hey, get the fuck out of our dildos and skin grafts thread.
  • And to round off this derailment I’m now out of theatre with part of my leg on my arm.
  • digi wrote:
    Can I just check that this is still the last of us 2 thread? (I'm actually surprised my phone is allowing me here still)
    Hey, get the fuck out of our dildos and skin grafts thread.
    Are the skin grafts BECAUSE of the dildos?
  • regmcfly wrote:
    I'll always remember the day Jim said my ssx review was the best thing and all the other writers needed to raise their game

Let me have this.

He told me the same thing.
    Spoiler:

• regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Savage
  • And to round off this derailment I’m now out of theatre with part of my leg on my arm.

Hey hope your doing well pal.
    Iv nor been able to keep up with forum much but glad your better and il have a look see what happened.

Hope for a speedy recovery pal.
  • digi wrote:
    Regarding the story. Just for context Im a bit into Seattle: 
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

I'd say your maybe
    Spoiler:
    of the way thru.
    I'm still getting surprises now and I think I'm on the home stretch.
    Iv died about 10 tomes or more at this particularly hard section so I'm having a break and lunch then il get back to it.

Forget that spoiler of how far you are thru,
    I thought I was near the end but yet again my expectations have been surpassed.
    It just keeps giving.
  • This game has just put me through the worst jump scare I've ever had to experience. I'm still a bit shaky. Smashed my elbow off the chair, knocked my headset off which spilt red wine on the carpet and up the wall. Absolute comedy scenes. Amazing.
  • Is it strange that a very particular shot from a scene in the game, a fucking videogame, is haunting me and disturbing me? And now that I’ve seen more of the story, it’s bothering me even more?

I gotta give it to them. Naughty Dog know how to do a good story.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • I’ve just done the 
    Spoiler:
    And I know there lots of lol gamerdad stuff out there but fuck, I loved it.  Strikes a real chord.
  • digi wrote:
    And to round off this derailment I’m now out of theatre with part of my leg on my arm.
    Hey hope your doing well pal. Iv nor been able to keep up with forum much but glad your better and il have a look see what happened. Hope for a speedy recovery pal.

Thanks very much!  Very much appreciated.
    On the upside, from now on technically it won't be handball
  • Sorry I shan’t fuck up the last of us thread more.
  • Sorry I shan’t fuck up the last of us thread more.

Yeah, I didn't wanna say anything but you've been out of order mate.

• I’ve just done the 
    Spoiler:
    And I know there lots of lol gamerdad stuff out there but fuck, I loved it.  Strikes a real chord.
    fuck sake I was welling up

• Getting through this now. Some of the puzzles have actually really impressed me in this. The old 'door locked I'll have to find another way' trope is back in full force, but the way you get in to some of these treasure rooms has been ingenious.

One in particular was great which involved
    Spoiler:

And since
    Spoiler:

More of this stuff in my games please.

As far as the story is going I'm starting to have doubts in the direction of it, especially
    Spoiler:

I'm not really finding it much more violent than the first game, but I suppose the fidelity makes it hit home more. You soon get used to it though. This is still a fantastic videogame.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!