The Last of Us 2 : Naughty Dog do their fine thing
  • Got a tenner for those guitar picks on eBay, ace, love selling tat.
  • So is this puff-filled shit then?
  • Jesus Bob you can't be that big a moran surely...

I can. I’m rubbish at lateral thinking

Anyway went back sober and I’m
    Enjoying it now
    Spoiler:

The Forum Herald™
  • Lord_Griff wrote:
    So is this puff-filled shit then?

Nope.  It’s actual good.
  • This game has just put me through the worst jump scare I've ever had to experience. I'm still a bit shaky. Smashed my elbow off the chair, knocked my headset off which spilt red wine on the carpet and up the wall. Absolute comedy scenes. Amazing.

If you could break it into spoilers iydm, what bit was the scare as I’ve just had two i quick succession that were super WTF!
  • Most of them are where you’d expect them. Dark places etc. But the one that got me (around 12 hours in?) was when I was
    Spoiler:
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Anyone having to do their HDR settings every time they place this? It’s pissing me off
    Wii U Themagickman - PSN - Themagickman   Xboxlive - Themagickman
  • hylian_elf wrote:
    Most of them are where you’d expect them. Dark places etc. But the one that got me (around 12 hours in?) was when I was
    Spoiler:

That got me...
    Spoiler:
  • That thing in your spoiler, it’s absolutely everywhere. Guess you can’t make a videogame 100% coherent and also enjoyable.
  • hylian_elf wrote:
    That thing in your spoiler, it’s absolutely everywhere. Guess you can’t make a videogame 100% coherent and also enjoyable.

Would’ve loved a different approach in that scene.
    Spoiler:
  • There is something odd about having a move where you grab someone from behind and hold them at gunpoint, when the only option from there is to kill them. It really stands out in certain scenes when it feels like a negotiation could work.

I know that's a bit 'if only you could talk to the monsters', but that's kind of what the game's about.
  • Is this becoming spoilerific
    In here now I’ve dropped behind
    ??

I’ve not even been introduced to holding people up at gunpoint
    The Forum Herald™
  • I think Jon means just grabbing someone from behind in stealth mode. Which you can do from that start.
  • Yeah, it's one of your main moves.
  • Is it just me or does Ellie in the tv advert look like a different girl?
    The Forum Herald™
  • This game has just put me through the worst jump scare I've ever had to experience. I'm still a bit shaky. Smashed my elbow off the chair, knocked my headset off which spilt red wine on the carpet and up the wall. Absolute comedy scenes. Amazing.

If you could break it into spoilers iydm, what bit was the scare as I’ve just had two i quick succession that were super WTF!

Well, the one where I nearly shat myself was when
    Spoiler:

Fucking mental it was. At the time I was sure it was an emergent thing, I was just there randomly - now I'm wondering if it was the same for everyone?

I've had several other shit yaself moments in this game, and they've all been exquisite. My first one was
    Spoiler:

The other was obviously the
    Spoiler:

But fuck me this game can be scary.
  • Biggest jumps so far were
    Spoiler:
    But yeah I agree with very and elf too.  That one got me.
    Spoiler:
    Fucking mental it was. At the time I was sure it was an emergent thing, I was just there randomly - now I'm wondering if it was the same for everyone? I've had several other shit yaself moments in this game, and they've all been exquisite. My first one was
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Your first spoiler
    Spoiler:
  • Nah that was it mate, I got
    Spoiler:
    - that must've been it yeah. Still, fucked me up good after a couple of whiskies!
    Spoiler:
    Fucking mental it was. At the time I was sure it was an emergent thing, I was just there randomly - now I'm wondering if it was the same for everyone? I've had several other shit yaself moments in this game, and they've all been exquisite. My first one was
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Your first spoiler
    Spoiler:

Yeh same as uncle.
    Still shit me up though.
  • PS4 fan noise is at 50dB. Is that bad? Sounds like a jet engine to me and has been ruining game atmosphere. 

(So do the birds chirping away in my garden while window is open, but that’s ok.)
  • And finished.
    Game of the gen no doubt!

• In the same gen as The Last Guardian?! Preposterous!
  • hylian_elf wrote:
    In the same gen as The Last Guardian?! Preposterous!

I know right.
    Last guardian is still top 5.
  • Aaaaaand I’m done.
  • hylian_elf wrote:
    Aaaaaand I’m done.

Been waitin

Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • 4 million copies in 2 days
    The Forum Herald™
  • That’s a lot of returns...
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • FFS I just found the field of view option. FML
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    g.man wrote:
    That’s a lot of returns...

Sorry to pick up on it, and not singling you out g, but that's not an attitude I like at all.

The fact of the matter is that's straight through sales which are the ones that benefit the company. Yes, second hand copies may dilute sales down the line, but I don't like that as a default snap to position.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!