Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    So I'm human having beaten 1-1. And now have genuine fear of dying. Not many games evoke that in the pit of your stomach lol.

Can't remember what all the stones do.
    Spoiler:

Also (don't click of you don't want to know stuff about the new one)
    Spoiler:
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    So I went 2-1 and did it without doing - absolute scenes!

But then stacked it twice on 1-2, both with a buddy, and buddying with someone else. D'oh. Doubt it'll be too long till I'm through that though, and 1-3 is fun.

But yeah fuck 3-1 and 5-1 so I guess 4-1 after that? Or 2-2 but also I hate thingy. Oh dear.
    Spoiler:
  • Had a quick 30 mins, am I the only who isn’t blown away by the graphics? It’s looks great but I’ve probably hyped it up too much to myself. But the Vanguard boss you meet looks amazing though. I thought the audio and haptics were really good on the controller.

I selected the first character just to have a quick go, I’ve never used magic on any the souls games, what the best character to have magic and not be too lightweight in normal combat?
    Wii U Themagickman - PSN - Themagickman   Xboxlive - Themagickman
  • acemuzzy wrote:
    So I went 2-1 and did it without doing - absolute scenes! But then stacked it twice on 1-2, both with a buddy, and buddying with someone else. D'oh. Doubt it'll be too long till I'm through that though, and 1-3 is fun. But yeah fuck 3-1 and 5-1 so I guess 4-1 after that? Or 2-2 but also I hate thingy. Oh dear.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Some sort of sex dungeon?
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Next gen right there.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Actually, I take that back I’m playing it again and it looks stunning, went royalty in the end and it makes it a bit easier as she has the Soul arrow (is that what it’s called?)

What’s the deal with jumping off the high platforms in the Nexus after you’ve killed a Boss?
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    It doesn't seem totally revolutionary graphics-wise. But load times, 4K 60fps with shinies, draw distance, particle effects - all very nice indeed (and while individually possible lost gen, not there collectively).

I'm still using my starting weapon. Which is almost certainly a mistake lol.
    Spoiler:
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Kernowgaz wrote:
    Actually, I take that back I’m playing it again and it looks stunning, went royalty in the end and it makes it a bit easier as she has the Soul arrow (is that what it’s called?)

What’s the deal with jumping off the high platforms in the Nexus after you’ve killed a Boss?

I believe that's something to do with world tendency, dying when human in the Nexus doesn't have any effect on it where going into one of the worlds and dying there does.
  • Ah. Cheers sparky.
  • Also in human form you can’t get invaded I believe?
  • Also in human form you can’t get invaded I believe?

The opposite, you can only be invaded as a Human - it's the same split as Dark Souls Hollow/Human.

Me? I can't wait to read 100 posts by Muzzy where I try and figure out what he's saying when he says stuff like "seems sightly more generous with droid overall? I've not farmed and I'm already +6 on my father, and sticky arrow." before he packs it all in after 4 hours and goes back tt Isaac or Super Puzzle Swivel Hyper 2 on the Switch ;)
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    I think he's talking about upgrading his Falchion
  • Think twice about gong with Dex weapons as the materials to upgrade can be hard to get later on. I understand they increased the drop rate from a certain character but don't still probably hell on earth.

However, it might be something they balanced?
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    *drops
    *dagger
    *fuck you all
  • Dagger was amaze in the original as its so fast and can interupt attacks and also easier to get in and out quick.
  • After being wooed by the graphics and seeing the Nexus and getting excited about the prospect of going through Demons Souls again, I've discovered I don't really want to go through Demons Souls again, regardless of how good the graphics are. I've just played that game too much. Souls games feel like a genre I've tapped out on these days. I'm a little deflated by it tbh.
  • Chalice, is this a case of “it’s not you it’s me” ?
  • Loving this but those rolling skeletons do my fucking head in
  • Blunt trauma their bones to dust.
  • Well that’s 3 bosses down at the first attempt, probably helped I’ve been going different area’s and able to get more health and upgrade weapons and find certain rings.

I killed
    Spoiler:

Loving it and have gotten further than I did on my Japanese PS3 version.
  • What weapon you rocking? Started watching ENB on Twitch go through this and it's lovely to watch someone who knows what they're doing.
  • What weapon you rocking? Started watching ENB on Twitch go through this and it's lovely to watch someone who knows what they're doing.
    I’ve been using the
    Spoiler:
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Really??  Don't want to spoiler anything, but...

Anyhows, with Sackboy done, I might get on this some more this evening...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!