Star Trek
  • That looks fucking shit.
    Like someone stopped making the model and just glued two earbud things to the sides.
    Live= sgt pantyfire    PSN= pantyfire
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    There's a more detailed XL version if that doesn't tickle your fancy.

12.jpg
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • Sorry, that's just dreadful imo.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    THERE ISN'T A BIGGER ONE G

i can't help you any more
  • I AM BEYOND HELP
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Forget the detached nacelles they need to have a ship with a detached warp core. Fucking things blow up every chance they can get.
  • There are no warp cores as there is no dilithium left. But space jesus burnham will make it all better.

In Discovery did they ever explain why they couldnt use voyagers quantum slipstream technology?
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    I thought there were still warp cores but dilithium is rare so they rarely travel that way. And it was more a joke at Star Trek in general. Thing was always about to blow.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Quantum slipstream uses rare benamite crystals, which I guess are just as hard as dilithium to find in the 31st Century. Book mentions he has no benamite in one of the early episodes of Season 3.
  • What a utter shite epsiode and i think it was season finale if im not mistaken. So many holes in that epsiode and predictable.

Dont click on spoilers as it will ruin a shite epsiode.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    I’m a fucking idiot. I started reading those spoilers thinking you were talking about last weeks episode. Hadn’t realised it had been a week already.

Guys it’s fucking Friday!!!
  • There’s three episodes left of this season I think, including yesterday’s. I haven’t seen it yet but if they’re nearing the endgame of the season arc that’s when things start getting properly stupid.
  • Lads this episode was utter fucking garbage. Seriously. It's so bad.
    http://horganphoto.com My STILL under construction website
    PSN : superflyninja
  • God I miss the days when Picard would tell Riker to lead an away team, Riker would tell Worf and Data that they were off and then they'd just fucking go. Now they've got to have moments with everyone else about how they're feeling about it. You're in the military dickwads.
  • Spoiler:
  • Spoiler:
  • I had the choice tonight of watching galaxy quest or start season 3 of discovery on Netflix.

I choose galaxy quest. I felt it mocked the trek fan in me the least.
    SFV - reddave360
  • I watched Wonder Woman 84 on Christmas Day and this on Boxing Day. I need to have a think about what I'm doing with my life.
  • I.....I'm dumbfounded by this episode.
    Spoiler:
  • Superflyninja, agree with that you said. Discovery is the worse Star Trek ever made. Worse than Enterprise. Its just fecking awful and either need to fix it or cancel it. Its so bad i dont ever want to watch any discovery epsiodes on repeat ever again. Thats first for star trek for me.
  • I’m still enjoying it. It’s in Netflix’s top-rated shows here in the UK. So there’s an audience for it, but it really does seem to be pissing off the Trek fans.
  • It’s in a funny place. It’s like your football team are playing shit week in, week out, season after season. You know you’re going to be disappointed. The glory days are gone, they’re not coming back. Anyone who had any connection with that time has gone. But while there’s still a football club playing football with that badge on, you’ll watch it and moan about it.
  • Picard’s the legendary ex-player brought in as manager to bring the good times back but fucks it up worse than ever.
  • So... Star trek: Newcastle? To boldly Howay where no one's howayed before?
    SFV - reddave360
  • I'm sick of Michael. In TNG you had an entire crew where episode to episode someone different would be the one to save the day.

Discovery is like if every episode of TNG was resolved by Riker.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Yep. Watch the Expanse instead.

I enjoyed this episode more than the last couple, but wtf at the end. Are we now watching Star Wars?
  • monkey wrote:
    It’s in a funny place. It’s like your football team are playing shit week in, week out, season after season. You know you’re going to be disappointed. The glory days are gone, they’re not coming back. Anyone who had any connection with that time has gone. But while there’s still a football club playing football with that badge on, you’ll watch it and moan about it.
    Yep I agree. Ill be day one on Picard season 2 even though its worse than Discovery if anything. And Ill be here moaning about it :D
  • Are the writers trolling elements of the fanbase?
    "I know, let's have the Trek universe upended by a toxic, emotionally-disfunctional manchild."
    PSN : time_on_my_hands
  • The perpetrator of The Burn could have been a Khan, Borg, Dominion moment. A sinister new enemy. But not its a fucking boring
    Spoiler:
  • Had half an eye on that episodes last night whilst reading and I thought it was a reworking of a classic holodeck episode. I looked away for a bit, then all of a sudden the big reveal happened, I have no idea how they got from A to B but it seemed quite a big leap.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!