Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Barbecued longaniza.
    images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQHO034r37S7a-0S-_Uya3R3FyhrChKDt-OgQ&usqp=CAU
  • Mate of mine from Wolverhampton says they have battered chips there. Intrigued.
  • Scottish mate says battered pizza is the dog's.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Battered dogs.

Actually, I've tried battered bollocks. It hurt.
  • Battered haggis is legit.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Not sausages.
    ukLjgHeAKlI9esrEftfkRPJrk_C6dAxKOutr29fBy4sMLymi6yoCDADZ_eHN0Ql_MNNS0rcqTqL4R8nO9I9M9S2aWIft9erQnVO_IAqMZvHBjJzrwtwz4lO8yhRP2md4FXaReMyK_dr9af9Ra0xeIUNCSRqUo5J-OxrWXlq8LY1f8cgfhA
  • Once you pop, you can't stop.
  • Aye, pizza crunch is the boay.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Kow wrote:
    Barbecued longaniza. images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQHO034r37S7a-0S-_Uya3R3FyhrChKDt-OgQ&usqp=CAU

Looks splendid.

Quite fond of a large Cumberland as well.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • How the fuck anyone can eat sausage is beyond me.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Knife and fork?
  • nick_md wrote:
    Mate of mine from Wolverhampton says they have battered chips there. Intrigued.

I tried beer-battered chips topped with bacon and chili. It was crap. All I could really taste was the batter and fat.
  • nick_md wrote:
    Mate of mine from Wolverhampton says they have battered chips there. Intrigued.

Black country orange chips, battered chips with loads of orange food colouring. Nowadays they don't put the food dye in so they're just battered, they are delicious. Think chips with stuck on scraps.
  • Haven't asked for scraps since I've been in London, so... 15 odd year. For some reason I just think it wouldn't fly down here.
  • nick_md wrote:
    Haven't asked for scraps since I've been in London, so... 15 odd year. For some reason I just think it wouldn't fly down here.
    They would be artisan scraps at £4 a bag.
  • Quick straw poll.

To me a sausage should be shite (not savaloy shite tho).
    A proper shit banger like a Richmond's.

I can't abide these 'Best' and 'Finest' 209% pork lean meat things.

If I wanted a pork steak I'd buy a pork steak. I don't want that I want a dirty sausage.

Thoughts...
    Dirty banger or artisanal finest pork tube?
    Live= sgt pantyfire    PSN= pantyfire
  • Richmond are fucking rank.
  • EXACTLY
  • There's room for both but I do love a crap sausage.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    There's a time and a place for all blends of sosidge (how a butty shop near us spells it).
  • Noface is in the zombie apocalypse survival gang.
    Livdiv is to be left outside the fort and not to be let in under any circumstances.
  • I'm all for shit sausage.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Frantic is some kind of... Fucking live and let live weirdo.
  • FranticPea wrote:
    sosidge (how a butty shop near us spells it).

Burn it down. Can't be having that.
  • Fine, I'll stay out here with my decent sausages.
  • Sausages then:

1. Merguez. Proper stuff not shite you get in supermarkets. mainly because it is mostly liver and mince.
    2. Chorizo, the good stuff that you cook.
    3. A fat wurst with curry sauce and crisp onions
    4. Salsiccia.
    5. The Greek/Cypriot ones, Bastirma I think.
    6. Vietnamese ? Cigars. I think they're Vietnamese. Little brittl black sticks. Delish.

Everything else is gross, in general.
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • I'm with panty, mostly - occasional fancy sosig maybe but for the most part give me your war horse effort.
  • Sausages then: 1. Merguez. Proper stuff not shite you get in supermarkets. mainly because it is mostly liver and mince. 2. Chorizo, the good stuff that you cook. 3. A fat wurst with curry sauce and crisp onions 4. Salsiccia. 5. The Greek/Cypriot ones, Bastirma I think. 6. Vietnamese ? Cigars. I think they're Vietnamese. Little brittl black sticks. Delish. Everything else is gross, in general.

INT, caff - ENT Gonz

GZ: Can I get a merguez please? Truffle salt if you have it, pink sea if not ya?
    CF: Hey buddy just what you see.
    GZ (on phone): ya ya, no hold on one sec, she's looking at me... Ok then some kind of choreeezo, and be quick about it please I'm not paying you for the conversation, even though I could and frankly you'd be grateful.
    CF: Gal, this man's after something.
    Gal: Awright squire?
    GZ: Oh hi ya, give me your, wurst effort, ahahaha.
    Gal: You tryin' to be funny or sumfink?
    GZ: Salisiccia?
    Gal: No need for that language, you cahnt.
    GZ: Fine, just throw a bastirma or something, anything, from SE Asia on the grill and make it to go, ya?

EXT - Gonz ejected from caff.
  • Pepperami lovers, you can leave. You're not needed here.
  • nick_md wrote:
    Sausages then: 1. Merguez. Proper stuff not shite you get in supermarkets. mainly because it is mostly liver and mince. 2. Chorizo, the good stuff that you cook. 3. A fat wurst with curry sauce and crisp onions 4. Salsiccia. 5. The Greek/Cypriot ones, Bastirma I think. 6. Vietnamese ? Cigars. I think they're Vietnamese. Little brittl black sticks. Delish. Everything else is gross, in general.

INT, caff - ENT Gonz

GZ: Can I get a merguez please? Truffle salt if you have it, pink sea if not ya?
    CF: Hey buddy just what you see.
    GZ (on phone): ya ya, no hold on one sec, she's looking at me... Ok then some kind of choreeezo, and be quick about it please I'm not paying you for the conversation, even though I could and frankly you'd be grateful.
    CF: Gal, this man's after something.
    Gal: Awright squire?
    GZ: Oh hi ya, give me your, wurst effort, ahahaha.
    Gal: You tryin' to be funny or sumfink?
    GZ: Salisiccia?
    Gal: No need for that language, you cahnt.
    GZ: Fine, just throw a bastirma or something, anything, from SE Asia on the grill and make it to go, ya?

EXT - Gonz ejected from caff.

Pretty much bud, but I'd probably exit thinking "she fancied it I think..damn shoulda made a move"
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!