Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Hehe. Ill be juggling the two. Always up for MP on this, just invite away.
  • wonderbanana
    Show networks
    Twitter
    NanasParadox
    Xbox
    Wonderbanana
    PSN
    Wonderbanana
    Steam
    Wonderbanana

Send message
    I_R wrote:
     I know Hot Pursuit wasn't like this, some of that was fiendishly hard and I'll never get close to finishing it. What was Paradise like?

I polished off the Hot Pursuit achievements without too much bother tbh, I was more worried about this due to finding all the cars and gates. I have a horrible feeling getting all the security gates is going to be a mare.

Like Pea I'm up for MP still despite Halo. I'm just pained that there are 3 games (H4, Xcom, NFS) at the moment that I really want to rinse and not enough time to do so!

• Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii
    Not Wii - 3DS: 0146-8922-2426

Send message
    Shut down the Most Most Wanted last night. The car is amazing.

Can get back to what I enjoyed about Paradise now, gate/billboard hunting OCD massage. Wish you could turn the cops off whilst you're trying for speed camera or billboard records. Annoying you have to give up what you're doing to shake them.
  • If I'm not on the motorway doing top speed, most of the time ill just let then bust me. I don't know the map well enough to see the respawn as a result being an issue.
  • wonderbanana
    Show networks
    Twitter
    NanasParadox
    Xbox
    Wonderbanana
    PSN
    Wonderbanana
    Steam
    Wonderbanana

Send message
    Mod74 wrote:
    Shut down the Most Most Wanted last night. The car is amazing.

Can get back to what I enjoyed about Paradise now, gate/billboard hunting OCD massage. Wish you could turn the cops off whilst you're trying for speed camera or billboard records. Annoying you have to give up what you're doing to shake them.

You can mate (sort of). I did loads in MP when you guys left after games. No cops ;)

• Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    google wrote:
    Moto70 wrote:
    It probably depends on the subject matter and who the other person having the 'discussion' with you is more than a simple 'black or white' debate...
    Regardless, we threw the fucking book at Maria when he wanted an ignore function, explaining that he should just ignore the discussions he didn't like the sound of.

'we' as in the collective we?
    you all gang up on him and call him a cunt for wanting to avoid abuse.
    i can at least see why he in particular would have wanted that forum feature.

zoom were a diffrent story, arguing his own personal taste and being called a cunt cos he didn't follow the herd and play halol or some pish.
    every time he posted a few regulars would snipe or bait.
    baitings just as bad as trolling imo.

anyway wrong thread for this.

need for speed is alright but its another one like sleeping dogs that im glad i rented first.
    (sleeping dogs actually cost me 42.99 and is such a let down ....for me)
    just get the feeling this has dlc to come for ages, locked out section leading out to sea, bike like ramps,
    its just burnout again minus the best bits but with licensed cars.
    psn/steam:daviedigi

raziel once wrote..."davie's to nice for this forum"!
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii

Send message
    Mod74 wrote:
    Shut down the Most Most Wanted last night. The car is amazing. Can get back to what I enjoyed about Paradise now, gate/billboard hunting OCD massage. Wish you could turn the cops off whilst you're trying for speed camera or billboard records. Annoying you have to give up what you're doing to shake them.
    You can mate (sort of). I did loads in MP when you guys left after games. No cops ;)

Is that why there was a bloody banana on every billboard I found. Well not anymore!
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii

Send message
    1041535.jpg
    Escape Velocity
    Jump over 200 yards (182.88 meters) through a Billboard

Not as easy as it sounds that one, some of the jumps are quite hard to land.
  • wonderbanana
    Show networks
    Twitter
    NanasParadox
    Xbox
    Wonderbanana
    PSN
    Wonderbanana
    Steam
    Wonderbanana

Send message
    Mod74 wrote:
    1041535.jpg
    Escape Velocity
    Jump over 200 yards (182.88 meters) through a Billboard

Not as easy as it sounds that one, some of the jumps are quite hard to land.

Nice, I've not bagged that one yet. I didn't think you had to land the jumps though? Some are imposssible to get max distance without crashing and have logged my distnaces despite that.

• Zoom used terms like Gamer's Games which got on my fucking tits no end.
    Especially when he used it to describe some of the most cynical shite I've ever seen.
    Ross Kemp Investigative Journalist
    Skullfuck yourself into a fine mist
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii

Send message
    Mod74 wrote:
    1041535.jpg Escape Velocity Jump over 200 yards (182.88 meters) through a Billboard Not as easy as it sounds that one, some of the jumps are quite hard to land.
    Nice, I've not bagged that one yet. I didn't think you had to land the jumps though? Some are imposssible to get max distance without crashing and have logged my distnaces despite that.

Oh, I thought crashing wiped the distance... will try and check later.
  • Mod74 wrote:
    Mod74 wrote:
    1041535.jpg Escape Velocity Jump over 200 yards (182.88 meters) through a Billboard Not as easy as it sounds that one, some of the jumps are quite hard to land.
    Oh, I thought crashing wiped the distance... will try and check later.

Crashing does wipe it, but if you get your landing then crash it's okay. You just have to hit ground first.

I did a 197.1 jump a minute ago, bollocks.
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii

Send message
    I think you probably need one of the top 3 cars.
  • It was in the Audi R8 GT Spyder, which I'm guessing must be? Got Track Tires Pro, Lightweight Chassis Pro, Aero Body Pro and Long Gears Pro. Can you get Burn Nitrous Pro?
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii

Send message
    I assume you can get pro versions for all of them. Not sure though really, not sure how they even unlock, just by use I guess.

When I said top 3 I meant the top 3 Most Wanted, but if you're that close in an R8 then a bit further should be possible.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    It tells you the conditions for unlocking the pro version of an upgrade when you highlight it in the menu. It's at the bottom of the stats table.

The R8 isn't one of the top cars is it? The Veyron is the fastest I think, but there are a few better than the R8, the Aventador or whatever it's called is a beast.
  • Fair enough, R8 defo the best I've found so far but then I haven't got the Veyron or a few others.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    The Veyron is so quick it makes you bleed from every orifice. It also sounds just like my council issue Ford Transit.
  • The Veyron is too fast, you get it up to full speed on the motorway and you've got no time to see traffic, oncoming or not.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Have you done Needle Point or whatever it's called? The Veyron average speed challenge? Fuck me gently.
  • I managed a 201 yard jump in a Ford Focus. I used a billboard  in the South of the map where the ramp takes you over the motorway.
    Gamertag: Mal0wner
    3DS Friend Code: MalO 0645-5742-2145
    Wii U: MalOwner
  • I'm not sure, I did a few of the events with it, then stepped away because it was so mad. Handles like a dog too.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    It pissed you off? I don't think I've ever heard you lose your rag Iain, I'll have to make note of this.

Next multiplayer session, Veyrons for everybody.
  • I'll probably go into meltdown.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    You'll probably piss away leaving the rest of us standing like you normally do.
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii

Send message
    Have you done Needle Point or whatever it's called? The Veyron average speed challenge? Fuck me gently.

Ha! did try and warn you. Hardest thing I've done in the game so far.

Guess what, you have to do the same thing in the Koenisigigigiggg as well.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    I did it before you Mod, there's a post earlier in the thread. Did you beat me?
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii

Send message
    I *think* so. Not sure, was just glad to clear it on Gold.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Fuck. I'll get it back tonight if you have you rotter.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!