Need For Speed
  • I'm still hoping for a Need for Speed Hot Pursuit remaster.
    Live, PSN & WiiU: Yippeekiyey
  • So this game has a live tuning menu. Is it explained anywhere in the game? No. I found that out on youtube. Turned traction control on, my beemer is so much better now.
  • So im up to Rep level 11. The map has opened up more. More events etc. Car is alot quicker as well. Still in my 88 m3. Saving for an Evo IX as next car. Really enjoying this now.

At times the graphics on this game are fantastic. The rain and puddles especially. The contrast between day and night is great. Go through a section in the daytime and its "meh". Go back through it at night when it all lit up and its "woh".

Really took a massive chance by doing 3 back to back night races. Night races attract the police. Get busted and you loose the Rep you earnt that night and pay a huge fine from your hard earned cash. Anyway, during race 3 the cops joined in, finished the race and tried to get out of dodge. Was being chased by 3 cop cars at one point. You have a damage meter and if cops rough you up enough your car craps out and you get busted. Well somehow i lost 2 cops (one i gently nudged into a lake). One cop car left and 1 hit left on my damage meter. 3 races worth of Rep and cash about to go down the drain.

So cop car right on my arse, i drive head on into one of those heavy goods trucks, last second swerve out of the way. Cop goes straight into it. So you thought that would be the end of the cop, no its a fucking terminator t1000 of
    of cop cars and it shakes it off and keeps coming again. Crap! So i gun the NOS and head for an intersection, luckily i squeeze through the traffic and the cop car hits them. I dont wait and keep going.

My police scanner tells me t1000 survived and is still looking for me. At this point im inclined to check my name has changed to Sarah Conner. Anyway, still got one hit point left on car (regular traffic can damage the car as well). I limp back to my garage and saftey.

Fuck that was close. Good game.
  • Just survived a 5 car police chase, last minute u turn saved me.from a stinger trap and who knew driving through a petrol station repairs the car damage (i was down to one hit again). Nerveracking.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!