Zelda
  • Is that close to one off the wrist?
    "Like i said, context is missing."
    http://ssgg.uk
  • There's an OnlyFans joke in here somewhere but I'm trying to keep on Hands' good side

There is no good side.
  • The i skippable pre-mission bullshit is pure pish
    The Forum Herald™
  • emitters fused to shields, why aren't i doing that instead of fusing the remains of talus etc. 

Currently on a long beach walk picking up tonnes of crabs. 

I also went back to Lurien and found a few new side quests. The curry one was fun.
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Bob wrote:
    The i skippable pre-mission bullshit is pure pish

There are times when I 100% disagree with what you say about this game Bob. This is not one of the times. It is so unlike Nintendo to commit such a gameplay fail, it sticks out hugely. Considering the evident and legendary commitment to quality that Nintendo have, which surely manifests itself in rigorous and thorough play testing, it’s hard to fathom why they didn’t change this. Because they would not have missed it during play testing.

That was awkward and unsettling, never post anything like it again.
  • I’m wondering that’s some kind of de-bug testing phase over sight??? It just doesn’t make any sense in context to everything else they’ve achieved across these two games.
  • What are you guys talking about?
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • There are certain shrines and missions that force you to watch an unskippable sequence each time uou restart the combat shrines are terrible for it
    The Forum Herald™
  • Have you tried not failing the shrines? ;)
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • That’s besides the point. It’s like checkpoints in games if you don’t need them fine. THE ADDITION OF THEM wont bother you but the inclusion makes
    It less frustrating. Plus it’s an EDGE rule.
    The Forum Herald™
  • Always assumed non skippable meant they were buffering a level and that it was essentially a fancy loading screen.
  • One more stable to find !! And then five more stable
    Missions to complete
    The Forum Herald™
  • Think I’ve just completed the fossils
  • One more stable mission - got two of the frogging armour pieces so hopefully enough to climb in the wet - unlocked my first fairy too and upgraded all my armour
    The Forum Herald™
  • Fucking love this game. There is so much of it to do. I'm currently working my way through moving the troupe around to get the fairy's to open up. I think i've done two. 

Also did the spirit of wisdom or something side quest getting the dragons claw. 

Still generally only making vehicles etc when in the depths for height. Should utilise the emitters more for combat. 

Beaten the fire gleeok but need to do the garudo one for the task so i will stock up on meals and then go to take it on. 

Misko's quests we really interesting/fun. Needed a guide though.
  • mk64 wrote:
    Fucking love this game. There is so much of it to do. I'm currently working my way through moving the troupe around to get the fairy's to open up. I think i've done two. 

Also did the spirit of wisdom or something side quest getting the dragons claw. 

Still generally only making vehicles etc when in the depths for height. Should utilise the emitters more for combat. 

Beaten the fire gleeok but need to do the garudo one for the task so i will stock up on meals and then go to take it on. 

Misko's quests we really interesting/fun. Needed a guide though.

It's easily game of the year, just fucking fantastic.

Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • It's easily game of the year, just fucking fantastic.

It's not. That will be Starfield.
    The Forum Herald™
  • Bob wrote:
    It's easily game of the year, just fucking fantastic.

It's not. That will be Starfield.
    We all know you have your issues with Zelda, I strongly disagree with many of them and Zelda is therefore my GOTY
  • this is the sort of game where people will be finding shit for years and years to come
  • Only if they use a YouTube guide buddy
    The Forum Herald™
  • i mean the stuff not even in guides. 

Did two sky shrines this morning on the way into work. One was a crystal inside a globe looking thing. Was just fiddly and the other was just a lava/extinguisher shrine. Just taking out a construct. Get him! Easy when you know how. 

Need to find that bloomin dragon for the claw!
  • Went back to the gerudo area to mop up some side quests and found a good handful more dotted about. Quite chunky side quests, too. I now know how many caves I've left to complete. Lots.

Also need to do this dragon claw thing.

I thought I would have proceeded to get end game by now, but it keeps on giving me stuff to do!
  • I need to get kill the gerudo gleeok to get the guts for a sidequest. You have to use the guts from that gleeok as the fire one doesn't drop them. Argh
  • Finally got the guts. Got a nice rupee for my troubles. I'm not triggering many new side quests but i'm sure there are more out there. I never want this game to finish. 

Going to start working on getting the 5th sage thing soon. 

Still got a load of photos to take too.
  • I have the wrong claw but the right guts. Need to get more claws.
  • Opened up a lot of the depths now. Only a few dark spots left. Got some Goron sword thing
  • Evey got this for my Birthday, and unlike Breath of the Wild I've managed to really gel with it on my first attempt. I put that down to it being a little more anthropocentric compared to BotW. It's really leaning on the people rebuilding Hyrule, and there's no shortage of people to talk to, little quests to fulfill, hints and rumours to accrue, and so forth.

It feels a lot more player focussed than BotW too, to the point where it's dipping into the check box terriroty, but not quite yet. I am endlessly enamoured with how shrines and little happenings and quests and unique encounters and koroks appear to chain endlessly into each other, it just hoovers up time as you alternate between the sky, mainland, and depths. 

Hyrule is changed just enough to make discovering it all over again a total treat.
  • mannaboy
    Show networks
    Steam
    mannaboy
    Wii
    mannaboy

Send message
    There are no humans in Hyrule ya specist.

Although https://reddit.com/r/truezelda/s/lvoWqkxPTd
    Things can only get better.
  • I dunno pal there appears to be a bit of a disagreement in the link you've posted. I'm on team Hylian is a race.
  • Pronounced Hylian or Hylian though?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!