PERSONA 4 IS HERE (again)!
  • Regarding the last day...
    Spoiler:
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    If they write a version of the game where you can elect to keep Mr Morooka alive, then I'd be shelling out again...
    "I didn't get it. BUUUUUUUUUUUT, you fucking do your thing." - Roujin
    Ninty Code: SW-7904-0771-0996
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    Regarding the last day...
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    Looking forward to Nina and Elf's just comps.
  • Nina wrote:
    Regarding the last day...
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

• Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    @Bollock, yeah, me to! It's been such a great adventure

@Cinty:
    Spoiler:
  • Golden added loads...
    Spoiler:

Also, re. Ultimate Persona fusions...
    Spoiler:
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    About Golden additions (don't read Elf)
    Spoiler:

Ultimate Persona's
    Spoiler:
  • It's ok, I've not been clicking and spoiler tags for this game whatsoever. :)
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    And that's this done. What an amazing trip. I'll try and write down a bit more about this later. 129 hours and 5 minutes and not a single bit of it was boring. I'm usually not very good with big games like this, as I want to see as much as possible (so thanks for the hints Bollock and Cinty, got the most out of the story thanks to you), but it didn't bother me at all in this game. Collecting things is something that can take up a bit too much of my time quite often too and quite a few games have been unfinished because of that. But not this one, it really is something special, and the light tone of the schoolboy story makes it a lot easier to just go along with it all.

I didn't expect it to click this well, but I'm glad it did. Might be the time to get Dancing all night (or what's the 3DS game) to keep those memories of my friends fresh, and keep me busy until I'll get a PS4 and P5.
  • Congrats Nina, I'm so glad you liked it. It really is a truly special game.

Looking forward to your more in-depth thoughts, when you get around to it.
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    It's in the just compelted thread.

Need to look up the soundtrack so I can keep my memories fresh. Also found out there is a Risette bot twitter, which seems to be posting a random Risette quote daily (I was looking for one).
  • Finally turned on my Vita again for this. It's good to be back and it's been enough time for the required grinding to not feel too grindy. It doesn't seem to take long to level up and get cash either, especially when you find gold hands.
    Silly me took in Teddie though who is already 10 levels ahead of others in need of a boost so I'll need to correct my party for the next dungeon.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    So and this is probably a silly question. I've just saved Risette am I safe to assume there is still a lot of game left? Reason I ask is I'm off on hols and want this as my plane and early morning gaming diversion. So guessing maybe 20 hrs or so should be enough?
  • I'd give much more than that.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Cheers Elf. As long as it'll last at least that long then it's good for hols.
  • Another silly question. When re doing dungeons do I have to use a go home to leave or am I supposed to fight my way back down again? I figured it would teleport me out when I beat the boss but it didn't...
  • Another silly question. When re doing dungeons do I have to use a go home to leave or am I supposed to fight my way back down again? I figured it would teleport me out when I beat the boss but it didn't...

You can use Goho-M, there are items you can use which perform the same purpose, and there's also a persona skill called Traesto which does the same thing for a small SP cost.
  • Cool, thanks. Still need to do some research on which personas I should be looking at getting, especially with forecasts and so on
  • Edging my way closer to the Truth. Is November and I'm in a lovely place in the sky.

Anything very important and missable I should know about end game / NG+ that I wouldn't want to miss? Spoiler it if you like, with topic visible.

E.g. Fusion /Compendium
    Spoiler:
  • Compendium carries over into NG+.
  • Woohoo!
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    There's some story that you can miss after this I think, need to read up on it to give you full details, or @Cinty probably knows this in more detail than I do.

Did you clear the dungeon already?
  • I have an important decision to make...
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    Game said to save? Keep a separate file to be sure. Is it about someone's fate?

About missing stuff towards the end, how is your social link with
    Spoiler:
  • Yes, I did, and yes. I'll go with what I would do rather what may or may not be good for gameplay etc. :)

That social link is only halfway or so.

I'll crack on later today.
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    Think the game might end early if you made the wrong choices, am not sure. So make sure to keep that save separate, in case you want to jump back to it.
  • At first I was like, phew they allow you to change your mind. 5 minutes later, I'm like FFS my first choice was probably the 'right' one.
  • God dammit another shit ending. Third time lucky...
  • Stayed up last night, now I'm so tired. Played more on train in...

I have a decision to make. But the one person I was looking for in the list isn't in there. Is this what you were talking about earlier Nina? FFS. Would be shit if so.

May make decision at lunchtime although there's really no one else I wanna pick. Maybe the missing person but still.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!