regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    My Dad works at Sony and he said they got an Xbox One X early off of EA and they said that it is well shit because they hadn't even developed even 4 games for it yet but if they did make games it would still be well rubbish because it doesn't have enough buttons on the controller because PlayStation controller has a touchpad which is infinite buttons on the controller and that means you can't port games over because they might have infinite buttons and then you can't play the game because you won't be able to jump because they had to remove jump because there's no button for jump and FIFA doesn't have Ronaldo on XBOX because madrid only license games to the best most buttons console and Nintendo sucks.

Your dad must work with my uncle
  • Geoff at Sony?

Thats my mum that is!
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Is Bob still being a cunt?
  • Is Bob still being a cunt?

We all are.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Tbf I did declare Bob king of all cunts with my cunt piss ps4 rant a couple years back, he plays the part beautifully.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Don't make me repost it lads
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    I don't think I read it...
  • I like the gin truffles from Hotel Chocolat.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Yossarian wrote:
    I don't think I read it...

Okay
    Right guys, I've fucking held back from going into this with both barrels cocked, loaded, and with my finger on the trigger, but its gotta be done, I'm sick of this shit. 

The PS4 may well have the cuntpad, the cunt OS, the cunt wifi, but you know what that breeds? It breeds us, the cunt gamer. Living with so much cunt day in, day out, it turns you into the deepest, darkest cunt of death. You become a cunt so rotten, so diseased that even Saville would think twice about fucking it. But to become this cunt, you transcend mere cunthood. You become King Cunt. A cunt for the ages. The cunt that all other cunts look up to, that all other cunts believe in on the 25th December when they put their stockings up by the open fire and we just piss pure cunt into them, and come the morning, those ordinary everyday cunts fucking bathe in our piss cunt juice. They don't understand our secret, that to become King Cunt you need the Sir Cunt of all consoles, the PScunting4. 

Without that you can swim in a fucking river of piss cunt but you'll never be a true, red-blooded King Cunt. We get to play Bloodborne with its cunted framerate and its cunted loading times. We live the cunt life day to day, one eye on the broken cunt wifi, one eye on the streets. We got targets on our back because everyone wants to be King Cunt, even the Bone users as they cry their lowly cunt tears as they boot up Sunny D Overdrive and realise that something so bright and chaotic will never give them a throne on King Cunt Mountain. They're cunts that are lacking, they're cunts that Rolf Harris would fuck without a second thought. They're bang average cunts. 

Also I received this anonymous PM from someone revealing what these ordinary, average cunts do day to day: 
    jgYgRYY.png

G1QEpPH.png 

I changed the names because I respect my sources, but you can clearly see the two biggest Bone fanboys have a lob on for Sony, they wanna be King Cunt so bad but we look down on their average cuntishness, they just don't have it about them. Turning into sado-masochists in the hope that Yoshida will welcome them into the fold. They've lost the fucking plot, lads. Desperation seeps from ever pore. 

tl;dr, PS4 is King Cunt 4eva
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    YOU ASKED FOR THIS
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    That's beautiful.

*sniff*
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    So are you, Yossmeister
  • I don't remember that but I feel like I should, for the salacious PMs if nothing else.
  • Amazing.
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • I'm still great and you still love it.
  • Chalice and Marlon Beresford. Hmm. I remember the DS rant well though.

Very cunty.
  • I thought we were over the pissing contest between formats?

I thought wrong.

Spoiler:
  • The conversation naturally gravitates to Sony because of the competition, but the only point I would make was about the half-baked launch of the XoneX or whatever they're calling it. You can question why Microsoft are bothering with this product without involving Sony at all.
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    XX3zOac.jpg
    retroking1981: Fuck this place I'm off to the pub.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    I've read that Microsoft decided to ditch standard single-player exclusives in favour of games-as-a-service, hence Fable eventually getting the chop, but that seems a bit of a daft decision given that a big chunk of the games media and games audience won't consider those to be 'real games' that influence their purchase decisions or the buzz they bestow upon a platform. Sony and Nintendo fans will happily argue the toss about which produces the best games but at least they fundamentally acknowledge the other's games as recognisable products. It feels like pretty much every decision Xbox has taken this generation has been something the market isn't quite ready to support yet. Will be interesting to see if they try to course-correct next gen or carry on in the hope they've softened up consumers.
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • XX3zOac.jpg

Forza.

Yay.
    Gamgertag: JRPC
    PSN: Lastability95
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Destiny and SFIV/V would qualify as games as a service, I don't think anyone's arguing that they aren't real games.

Edit: ERE.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    EvilRedEye wrote:
    I've read that Microsoft decided to ditch standard single-player exclusives in favour of games-as-a-service, hence Fable eventually getting the chop, but that seems a bit of a daft decision given that a big chunk of the games media and games audience won't consider those to be 'real games' that influence their purchase decisions or the buzz they bestow upon a platform. Sony and Nintendo fans will happily argue the toss about which produces the best games but at least they fundamentally acknowledge the other's games as recognisable products. It feels like pretty much every decision Xbox has taken this generation has been something the market isn't quite ready to support yet. Will be interesting to see if they try to course-correct next gen or carry on in the hope they've softened up consumers.

Actually Daniel Ahmad (@zhugex on twitter) who is a games market analyst (mostly for China and south Asia ) who is a good interesting chap to follow on the old twits mentioned that Microsoft have actually made big cuts in their Xbox division, which is partly why there's been a lack of real first party games.
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    Looking luverly tho Crabface.
    retroking1981: Fuck this place I'm off to the pub.
  • Yossarian wrote:
    Destiny and SFIV/V would qualify as games as a service, I don't think anyone's arguing that they aren't real games.

Edit: ERE.

Only because they weren't finished at release.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    SFV and Destiny sure weren't. Not sure IV sits with that crowd... and not sure that was the perception at the time either.
    .the other two roundly and rightly criticised for being essentially unfinished.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Whereas Destiny is now pretty much the biggest franchise in gaming.

SFIV counts too, how many new characters and outfits did they flog after the game came out? That's GaaS right there.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!