Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    The microwave one is fine until, in a sleep deprived daze, you accidentally put it on the combi grill setting. It doesn't like that.
  • Just get a foam dome and some wet wipes.

Also take the pram back and nick one of those wheely baskets they have in the co-op.
  • The microwave one is fine until, in a sleep deprived daze, you accidentally put it on the combi grill setting. It doesn't like that.

I would not accidentally grill a sterilizer.  I have not seen any sterilizers.  Don't ask me any more questions.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    @JRPC I'm not sure what difference sales figures and EG articles make to the enjoyment someone gets out of a console to be honest. Fuck all, if they're sensible. Would you be happier about your disappointing Pro purchase if everyone on earth had three each? I really don't get a lot of the negativity around this to be honest. If you don't like it don't buy it, if others do then that's perfectly acceptable isn't it? No need for name calling and all that fanboy wank. I'm not getting a Pro or XOX because I've not got the TV to get the most out of it and lack the desire for shiny, but if others are further along the TV upgrade path than me then fair play, they have something to buy which satisfies their needs. No skin off my nose.

This is way too reasonable Sparkles, and totally against the ethos of the forum. Have you even posted here before? 

Shame on you.
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, Choose the right sterilizer.
    retroking1981: Fuck this place I'm off to the pub.
  • HawBawJaws wrote:
    She's not having it.

The baby? Result.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • HawBawJaws wrote:
    Unlikely wrote:
    No sterilizer?? Protip:  Don't get the fancy pants Philips one that's a sort of horizontal kettle, get the much cheaper and significantly less faff plastic tub that you shove in the microwave. PS do you want to buy an fancy pants Philips sterilizer?
    Apparently her sister was going to buy the fancy pants tommy tippee one that plugs in. She's adamant she doesn't want the microwave one. But, her sister keeps patching her, so fuck knows. Her pals organising a surprise baby shower in a few weeks, we'll see what she gets there. That reminds me, i need to tell motherjaws about that....

We use a tub and Milton tablets.

I also apologise for derailing the intelligent discussion.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Skondo wrote:
    HawBawJaws wrote:
    Unlikely wrote:
    No sterilizer?? Protip:  Don't get the fancy pants Philips one that's a sort of horizontal kettle, get the much cheaper and significantly less faff plastic tub that you shove in the microwave. PS do you want to buy an fancy pants Philips sterilizer?
    Apparently her sister was going to buy the fancy pants tommy tippee one that plugs in. She's adamant she doesn't want the microwave one. But, her sister keeps patching her, so fuck knows. Her pals organising a surprise baby shower in a few weeks, we'll see what she gets there. That reminds me, i need to tell motherjaws about that....

That's what we used, nice and easy.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    I don't think you should be dying a baby's hair.
  • As an interjection to the XOX = Shinies only part, I saw someone on twitter saying that in a dev interview there was a lot of talk about Indies using the extra grunt for non GFX related things, as it's essentially out of their remit to plump for photorealism, so they're using it for "other" stuff, rather than just a raw performance gain. Could be fun.
  • I wonder if MS might be a bit looser with indie devs and allow XoX only titles.
  • Skondo wrote:
    HawBawJaws wrote:
    Unlikely wrote:

We used the microwave method but i also forgot to put water in it.

If the Mrs doesn't breast feed get the tommee tippee close to nature bottle maker , the best thing we ever bought

Wii U Themagickman - PSN - Themagickman   Xboxlive - Themagickman
  • I wonder if MS might be a bit looser with indie devs and allow XoX only titles.
    I doubt it - their push has been for uptake of UWP so they'll be encouraging Xbone + Xox + Win10.
  • Just give them crisps.
    Start off with skips and build them up to frazzles. By 18 months they really should be onto solids like Hula Hoops.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Tempy wrote:
    As an interjection to the XOX = Shinies only part, I saw someone on twitter saying that in a dev interview there was a lot of talk about Indies using the extra grunt for non GFX related things, as it's essentially out of their remit to plump for photorealism, so they're using it for "other" stuff, rather than just a raw performance gain. Could be fun.

Could be, but so could the cloud stuff. Wait and see I suppose. I was saying to Franny last night that most of the stuff that interests me these days is coming from Indies, could see that giving me more reason to upgrade than a shiny Halo will.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Kernowgaz wrote:
    Skondo wrote:
    HawBawJaws wrote:
    Unlikely wrote:

If the Mrs doesn't breast feed get the tommee tippee close to nature bottle maker , the best thing we ever bought

Wor lass will be working for whoever owns Tommee Tippee soon, I'll see if she can nab some discounted gear.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Well I won't be playing anything in 4K because I got so distraught when I realised that Lucky's Tail had already been released on PC and only got a Metascore of 64 that I MASHED BROKEN GLASS INTO MY EYESSSSSS
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • That list of bottle heaters is pathetic. Utterly fucking pathetic.
  • I would never use a microwave steriliser and I've got four kids. 

Anyway,you 4K peeps may or may not know or care but the fancy pants Skyrim is half price at the mo.
    [quote=Skerret]Unless someone very obviously insults your loved ones with intent, take nothing here seriously.[/quote]
  • Kernowgaz wrote:
    Skondo wrote:
    HawBawJaws wrote:
    Unlikely wrote:

Wor lass will be working for whoever owns Tommee Tippee soon, I'll see if she can nab some discounted gear.

Think she might have that bottle maker thing, she's gonna give the boob a go, if he doesn't like it we'll make bottles up from formula.

That'd be awesome Paul, thanks. Think we may already have one of everything they make (apart from a steriliser) we've even got an itty bitty food processor. The mind boggles.....
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    This thread got really quite interesting.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    I can't remember if your lass is expecting or not reg.
  • I had the Tommy tippee sterilisation thingy, thought it was good myself
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • Olimite
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Olimite
    Xbox
    Olimite
    PSN
    Olimite Too
    Steam
    ceequeue

Send message
    I feel quite guilty derailing this but I am offering my practically unused Elite Controller for 75 (plus postage) if anyone wants a bit of a bargain.

Still boxed.

(*Awaits post getting lost in baby chit-chat*)
  • Olimite wrote:
    I feel quite guilty derailing this but I am offering my practically unused Elite Controller for 75 (plus postage) if anyone wants a bit of a bargain.

Still boxed.

Massive bargain. If I had even the slightest need for a second I'd take it off your hands Oli.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I can't remember if your lass is expecting or not reg.

Not yet.

Speak to me in a few months....
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Olimite wrote:

Still boxed.

It's my birthday tomorrow. Cough.
  • Olimite
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Olimite
    Xbox
    Olimite
    PSN
    Olimite Too
    Steam
    ceequeue

Send message
    Verecocha wrote:
    Olimite wrote:

Still boxed.

Massive bargain. If I had even the slightest need for a second I'd take it off your hands Oli.

Was amazed to see it was just shy of 120 still on Amazon, but need funds.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!