Pro Wrestling
  • Renee didn’t know the song!! BWAHAHAHAHAHa
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Road Dogg barely knows it.
  • whos road dogg btw?
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • :-O

A quarter of DX? But before that Jeff Jarretts guitar carrying guy.
  • mk64 wrote:
    whos road dogg btw?

Oh, you didn't know?
    Your ass better call somebody!
  • Have barely any knowledge of the attitude era. I’m upto 1994 in PPV’s
  • Lawler to Vince at the ‘95 Rumble “I heard you spent your honeymoon in a Monster truck”

Guy is killing me :D
  • Corey and Carmella eh?
  • So Ambrose is throwing in the wwe towel? Cant say I blame him. I'm not a big fan of his work but he has been saddled with some of the worst gimmicks. Another year of Vince land and he will be the new Ziggler
    SFV - reddave360
  • he's all over the shop. Not helped by the disbanding of the shield due to romans illness. 

his gimmick right now is basically rollins meets zigler meets angry generic wrestler
  • Anyone watch the elimination chamber? Some good matches and interesting pushes by wwe.
  • Yeah it was pretty good. I think I was interested in all but the Corbin match.
  • agree, the corbin match was the worst
  • mk64 wrote:
    agree, the corbin match was the worst

Cant that be applied to all ppvs?

And to think how high he was rated when he was that lone wolf, discount nash character.

SFV - reddave360
  • it's him vs strowman, strowman needs to fight clean. It's stupid as fuck that he's had the push he's had (and quite rightly as a giant) and not had any title other than the tag team he won with a kid. 

Corbin's feud with him is silly
  • The problem is that he’s kind of boring and brock lesnar is already filling that role.

To put it another way: anytime he does something interesting it basically costs them a car.
  • The problem is that he’s kind of boring and brock lesnar is already filling that role.

To put it another way: anytime he does something interesting it basically costs them a car.

That's a fair point but I think the average American fan is quite happy to get behind a killer face. Austin showed that the audience will buy a limited match if the face is booked strong (I don't mean that as a negative on stone cold but his main event run came along with his neck injury and Foley aside not exactly a great list of opponents) Stromon or someone similar is a character the fans will get behind. Ryback was similar. I know he injured a lot of people but that guy was damn over at one point.

SFV - reddave360
  • At the very least stone cold was entertaining outside of his wrestling. He could cut a fab promo (Austin 3:16 says I just whipped your ass) and wrestle really good matches while his body allowed it.
  • finding in your house ep 1 very hard work. 

Not finished last weeks raw yet but glad Roman is ok
  • Temper your expectations for in your house. They were a development of the Saturday nights main event series that came at a time when squash matches were still around and what feature matches appeared on raw were weak sauce. But things do improve. You must need to get past the title reign of diesel and then gradually things get better.
    SFV - reddave360
  • I seem to recall the Bret Hart era is where it starts to get better, but they're still not exactly what you'd call stacked cards.

I mean Badd Blood, fondly remembered for the first Hell in a Cell match between Michaels and Taker and "Kane! That's gotta be Kane!" also features a match between the Godwinns and the Headbangers, and a midget tag match.
  • That michaels taker match is amazing.
  • Yeah, Michael's bump job is incredible. It's not just the obvious fall from the side of the cage, it's the way he rag dolls himself around and the undertaker destroys him. Top stuff.

Bret getting the belt of diesel is the start of the good stuff and then you are into the Michael's era so you get at least one good match on most shows. The undercards were generally pretty poor though. Kinda the opposite of the wcw trend
    SFV - reddave360
  • Some of this Rousey, Charlotte and Lynch bollocks is so fucking messy and arbitrary.

I’d quite like to see badass rousey though over friendly rousey. And heel Charlotte is best Charlotte.
  • In your house 1 was crap. King of the ring 95 marginally better. Diesel is poor. Sid brings some entertainment. So many waffle wrestlers.

Spark plug guy.
    The guns
    Salvador

IRS still going strong as is BBB. Wow.
  • Sparky Plugg is an early incarnation of Bob Holly. He's much better then.

I enjoyed the Smoking Gunns, but I've not watched much of them in recent years.

By Salvador do you mean Savio Vega?
  • Yea sorry auto correct. He’s terrible too.

It’s only Brett, ramon, sid and lawler keeping it alive. The money inc stuff is tiring or dragging on to long and I’m not even watching the eps just the ppvs.

Actually the 123 kid is ok too
  • And Mabel
  • Jushin Liger has announced he will be retiring at the next Wrestle Kingdom. Feels like a proper end of an era.
  • Oh he's going to be at OTT scrapper mania 5 next week in dublin. I'm tempted to go but I'm pretty sure it would just be me as its also the final day of the six nations.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!