Pro Wrestling
  • He isn't though. He's a good wrestler that they've never really let do much. He has an incredibly impressive physique. The problem was we'd been trained to expect him to lose every match, and not take him seriously. They also lumbered him with the generic "I'm not from around here" gimmick and didn't give him matches.

He’s an awful wrestler. Awful, awful, awful. The only person that could get a half decent match out of him was Styles and that’s because he’s the best. Link me to these good Jinder matches.

• Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Is WWE still shit then or what
  • Yes it is DS, watch NJPW or whatever it is that Kenny Omega is in.

I don't even watch wrasslin and I know this is 100% trufax.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Also can someone explain how Jinder Mahal is not roided off his tits? That physique is fucking lols.

Okay I admit It, sometimes them Whatculture vids show up on my YouTube feed and I watch them cos I loved WCW back in the day and bailed when it got shit and all my mates preferred WWE at the time even though it was clearly waaaay shitter and now I enjoy finding out how fucked off everyone is at WWE and their shitness.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • roids are ok in the wwe so long as you don't get caught
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Anyone here go to any local shows? I'm a Rpw regular
  • I used to go to PCW, but not been in a while. Considering the season ticket for next year though.
  • The british scene is awesome at the minute, top US indie guys and a lot of the japanese lads make regular appearances, as well as a wealth of great british wrestlers.
  • is there anything happening in London? 

Also why are the ppv's always on a fucking sunday? I'd stay up and pay if it was a saturday
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Other sports, especially boxing would be in direct competition if they did Saturday PPV's.

They have tried other days. WrestleMania 2 was a Monday, Survivor Series was originally on Thanksgiving there was Taboo Tuesday and This Tuesday in Texas.
  • Don’t forget, it’s not on at 1am in the US...
  • Haven't watched NXT in a while - I'm loving Velveteen Dreem and Alastair Black!  Both are looking like stars.  I'm sure Dream was coming out to crickets back when he first started too, now everyone in the crowd seems to love him.  Good stuff!
    When you got movies like Tom Cruise in them, you can't lose
  • Yeah, it was somewhat odd because he'd been having matches as Patrick Clark, so it was just fucking weird. Took him time to find his feet in the new gimmick too.

Black has future star written all over him.

WarGames as a whole was just a smash hit. Survivor Series hasn't got a hope against it. If you haven't watched it chaps, get on it.
  • mk64 wrote:
    is there anything happening in London?  Also why are the ppv's always on a fucking sunday? I'd stay up and pay if it was a saturday

London is RPW that I mentioned earlier, its quality
  • Progress is London isn't it?
  • Oh dunno about progress.

This Survivor series has been real good in ring, I just don't buy all this brand loyalty bullshit. It makes the wrestlers look like fucking dweebs. The anti authority shield in their corporate little RAW shirts eg. Didn't llike Askua being in that backstage bit either.
  • WWE persist in trying to make Bryan look like a dick at every opportunity, they should probably get over the fact that people like him
  • Dogfingers wrote:
    Oh dunno about progress. This Survivor series has been real good in ring, I just don't buy all this brand loyalty bullshit. It makes the wrestlers look like fucking dweebs. The anti authority shield in their corporate little RAW shirts eg. Didn't llike Askua being in that backstage bit either.

Whilst the brand loyalty thing is horseshit, they have Kurt Angle's back against Stef, and Smackdown kicked the shit out of them when they invaded which is why they are Raw'd up.

I think Miz-Corbin is the only match they made make sense outside the "one night of the year where fuck me I'm going to kill myself if they say this one more time".
  • I fucking love the Uso's, best tag team in the world.
  • Ha,I just buy them more. Great wrestlers, awesome promo's, speak like its actually them and not like they're reciting lines off some cunty scipt some nerd has knocked up. Even better than all the Japan ones I bang on about. Those two teams are great though. The Bucks can be a bit too smarky for me sometimes

By the way, if AJ loses because he gets distracted by music i will fucking scream.
  • Yeah fair point. I don't like the Uso penitentiary bollocks, or their day one is h craic though.
  • The Usos have been amazing over the past year.
  • There you go, clean win.

Brock selling the shit out of this too.
  • yeah that was very good, no music distraction, fine performance, AJ looked great
  • Presumably this is where all the interference happens.
  • Man, fuck this main event. It's ruining an excellent Survivor Series.
  • no suprises, i liked SS. 

Womens match was actually good. Mens match was nuts. Enjoyed Strowman having more personality, showing confusion/astonishment vs usual angry face. Tripple H was good. I thought Kurt was weakest actually. 

Brock Vs AJ was great. Everyone came out well I think. The size difference face to face was noticeable.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!