The return of: Call my bluff (entries time)
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    When's the big reveal? Maybe update the title with a date?
  • 1.  As a teenager, I used to steal money from the till in newsagents.
    2.  I met Quentin Tarantino in a sandwich shop, he asked if I was in disguise.
    3.  I once went to get the morning after pill with a girl who was declined because she'd been there the day before with my mate.
    4.  Me and some of my mates once pinned a stripper to the floor and ripped off her clothing against her will.
    5.  I once spent a couple of hours stroking an eight year old girl's thigh.
  • I'm hoping that 4 is the lie and that 5 is taken very far out of context and was actually appropriate for the situation.

3 is brilliant, even if false.
  • adkm1979 wrote:
    1.  As a teenager, I used to steal money from the till in newsagents. 2.  I met Quentin Tarantino in a sandwich shop, he asked if I was in disguise. 3.  I once went to get the morning after pill with a girl who was declined because she'd been there the day before with my mate. 4.  Me and some of my mates once pinned a stripper to the floor and ripped off her clothing against her will. 5.  I once spent a couple of hours stroking an eight year old girl's thigh.

I reckon 5 will have some context which will mean thats ok.. 

I am going for 2. 

I will update the OP for the total guesses and final reveal dates.
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • I know one of adkm's ones to be true as he's mentioned it here before. I won't spoil it, though.
  • Another good thread that I missed, will read later.
  • 1. When the 2003 Iraq War started, I was in favour of it.

2. I once made a player's guide to Super Monaco GP on the Megadrive with maps of all the tracks and tips on how to take every corner (the magazine I sent it to didn't publish it).

3. My first pet when I was a kid was a large black rabbit, which I decided to name 'Darky'.

4. I once visited Bulgaria for 5 minutes.

5. I once met Colin Powell at a Jewish National Fund dinner and was asked to leave after trying to ask him questions about Iraq.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    I really hope 3 is true.
  • I) A friend of mine once threw a Skittle across a dual-carriageway and i caught it between two fingers despite being unable to see it in flight

II) I have never read a fictional book of more than 30 pages long from start to finish

III) I was voted sportsperson of the year at our graduation awards ceremony at the end of year 11

IV) When i was young i used to like the taste of sausages dipped in cream

V) I almost knocked my ex girlfriend's sister out by accidentally throwing an apple at her head
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    noxy....ones suposed to be a lie! ;)
    psn/steam:daviedigi

raziel once wrote..."davie's to nice for this forum"!
  • 1. I was on the children's TV game show clockwise presented by Darren Day.

2. I was once the regional Pudsy Bear on Midlands news along side Ashley Blake

3. I filmed the wait till I get you home segment with Noel Edmonds but didn't get picked because I told him my Dad hated him.

4. I was on the really wild show asking a question about frogs.

5. I planted a tree with Bill Oddie in the local park.
  • You're that Nutkins chap, aren't you?

Edit- didn't realise he was dead
  • Jesus noxy, have some respect.
  • 1. I turned down the offer of a 3some from Gabby Logan and a Soccer AM Soccerette.
    2. I was offered the male lead part of a live action Disney film.
    3. My family appeared in a 10 minute infomercial called the Hitachi Family which played throughout Japan and Asia.
    4. After being excluded from school, I turned up for the school photo. My mates 'smuggled' me to the top and the photo featured me sticking 2 fingers up and in civvy clothes.
    5. I've smoked gear with Art Malik in a swimming pool on a number of occasions.
  • op updated

right now i'm thinking code 2, noface 5, stopharage 4.
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • I'm sure you've spoken about that first one before.  I'm guessing 4 and 5 are also true, and hat either 2 or 3 is nearly true, but not quite.  I'll go with 2 being a bit of a lie.

IV) When i was young i used to like the taste of sausages dipped in cream
    Now is not the time to come out, Noxy.
  • anymore for anymore? 

Come on Brooks you know you want too!
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    I've been looking back through this thread and I've decided that you're all lying about all of it because you're all Skerret's alts.
  • Yossarian wrote:
    I've been looking back through this thread and I've decided that you're all lying about all of it because you're all Skerret's alts.

I should have put "I am one of Skerret's alts" as my lie.  (Or is it?)
  • mk64 wrote:
    adkm1979 wrote:
    1.  As a teenager, I used to steal money from the till in newsagents. 2.  I met Quentin Tarantino in a sandwich shop, he asked if I was in disguise. 3.  I once went to get the morning after pill with a girl who was declined because she'd been there the day before with my mate. 4.  Me and some of my mates once pinned a stripper to the floor and ripped off her clothing against her will. 5.  I once spent a couple of hours stroking an eight year old girl's thigh.

I reckon 5 will have some context which will mean thats ok...

The thigh wasnt attached to the 8yr old at the time.
    Live= sgt pantyfire    PSN= pantyfire
  • I'm sure I heard the Gaby Logan story before.
  • 1- I once got slapped so hard during sex I lost a tooth
    2- I bought a bag of satsumas and found a dead hamster between them.
    3- when working in an off licence I once punched a man who tried to rob us
    4- I fought 3 guys at once in a nightclub toilet cubicle and won
    5- I shot the sheriff (but I did not shoot the deputy)
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Four people in a toilet cubicle? That's quite a party.
  • And he beat them all off.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    LOLZ
  • With his honds :)
  • Friendly fists. 

Hang on, that doesn't sound quite right...
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • This is a great thread! I can't wait to hear some of the results. While I mull over some, here's my best attempt...

1.  I have shared a fairly passionate kiss with Sharleen Spiteri, lead singer of Texas. 
    2.  I have gone to the loo faster than the speed of sound. 
    3.  I was arrested in Abu Dhabi for trying, along with some colleagues, to requisition a limo belonging to the Sheik to take us back to our hotel, after a particularly lairy night out. 
    4.  I have pinched the Duchess of Cambridge's ass. 
    5.  I was offered the chance to live as a kept man by an extremely rich older woman during a work event, where she promised that if I left work to live with her, she'd start by buying me a Ferrari.
  • I think I know the answer to this one elm so ill stay quiet :)
  • I think I know the answer to this one elm so ill stay quiet :)

Guess away if you like!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!