adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    I've made a LIST because I have too much time on my hands.
    Bollockoff    ???                Not started
    Choke         Killer7            Started
    EvilRedEye   Dead Space    Started
    Frosty         ???                Not started
    regmcfly      Vanquish        Not started
    revelthedog  ???               Not started
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • Botanicula was a pointy-clicky with nice sight gags in it.
  • EvilRedEye wrote:
    I've made a LIST because I have too much time on my hands.
     revelthedog  Red Dead Redemption            Saloon intro
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    I'm confused. When you said you "made the mistake of getting a shot of red dead redemption", do you mean you gave it a shot or got shot of it (got rid of it)? I assumed the latter.
  • I like this idea. Some of these are at my parents house which would require effort to get but games I still need to finish(or start) include;

AC:Brotherhood
    El Shaddai
    Enslaved
    Far Cry 2

I'm not even gonna include Dead Space as I was so terrified I couldn't even walk into a room on Chapter 3, pretty much had a full blown breakdown.
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    Oh gee now there's a list I actually feel the crushing weight of peer pressure to get me to complete stuff.

Put me down for Yakuza 3. With some Lone Survivor on the side.

And maybe some Alpha Protocol when no one is looking.
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    daviedigi wrote:
    im shuffling between ...
    metal gear hd peace walker (close to finishing)dark souls  (all major bosses down cept last)skyrim   (had to restart from begining)everybodys golf world tour  (downloaded english language version so re-started)payday:the heist (only playing when fellow forimites are on)street fighter x tekken (learning new folks and new stuff)

iv also got resi orc and dmc hd collection from lovefilm but there going straight back cos there pish.
    happy to help others on anything there playing too as im getting the help i need already on payday and mgs hd peace walker from retrogamer, zoom and steevotatersdeep.

so i polished off dark souls and gonna leave it for a while before returning for ng+
    (is this the first win in the credits club?)

also i sent the shit games back and got freshlly on to skyrim that iv been playing for an hour or two per night (well day really)....progressed on it to the point i were at before minus all side story and shiz.
    just met aludin and killed the funker he brought back to life.

still leaving payday and mgs hd peace walker as strictly co-op for now.

made some progress on eg:wt  and have the 3rd set of courses open now and loyalty for my main at 7.
    psn/steam:daviedigi

raziel once wrote..."davie's to nice for this forum"!
  • Frosty is silly, if you want to practise combos in Bayonetta you just press back (I think?) on the load screen and then you can practise to your hearts content. Buttons are colour coded and you can even switch to your alternate load out. It even tells you how many times you've pulled off moves.

Frosty am balls.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Dudes, I have re-vamped the OP with clarifications and stuff. The gist: when you finish a game you get a place in the Hall of Fame and, if you like, a certificate to commemorate your achievement but you need to clearly pick one game and post about it at least now and then to get a place in there. Check out the new OP for all the deets.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    I've started F3AR just now, and I'ma stick to it with updates and everyfink.

Anyhoo, on the first section and well, it's F.E.A.R which means awesome. Getting back into the slow mo and grenade mentalness. Not really creepy as of yet, though.
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    Great. I have to expend more willpower to post here every day as well as keep my healthy eating/exercise going.

A man is only so much.
  • Still on level 3 of Killer7. At times, this is one of the most infuriating games I've ever played. Maybe tomorrow I'll be at bit more relaxed and will be able to get back into it's peculiar rhythm.

Oh, and I bought Okami today.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    I like the new reward/ranking thing in F3AR, makes you play outside your usual routine. Gunplay is amaze, as always. Loving the shotgun.
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    I like the new reward/ranking thing in F3AR, makes you play outside your usual routine. Gunplay is amaze, as always. Loving the shotgun.

how did i forget F3AR....added to lovefilm.

• Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    ah shit ........no hall of game or certificate for my dark souls win then! 
    (just read the revamped op)

i have enough time to do 2 games a day for an hour though so id like to carry this thru,
    i generally play something frustrating or hard then have something light/refreshing/different/easy as an enjoyable break afterwards.

so if its ok im gonna change up my game and play enslaved.
    iv had it sat here since i bought it and a few others from a forumite and have never touched it despite hearing good things about it.

il also be keeping my playthru of skyrim going but il post less frequently about that and leave it in the relevant thread.

really liking this thread and a great idea too,
    would be awesome if at the end of the thread (or in the op) we had a credits sequence with all the forum names and games finished rolling up like at the end of a movie.

• EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    TheDJR wrote:
    I like this idea. Some of these are at my parents house which would require effort to get but games I still need to finish(or start) include; AC:Brotherhood El Shaddai Enslaved Far Cry 2 I'm not even gonna include Dead Space as I was so terrified I couldn't even walk into a room on Chapter 3, pretty much had a full blown breakdown.

I'd be interested to see what you make of El Shaddai.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Sigh... time for today's dose of Dead Space. I've started dreading it now, and not in a good 'ooh, it's scary!' way.
  • Tempy wrote:
    Frosty is silly, if you want to practise combos in Bayonetta you just press back (I think?) on the load screen and then you can practise to your hearts content. Buttons are colour coded and you can even switch to your alternate load out. It even tells you how many times you've pulled off moves. Frosty am balls.

._.

I will fuck your shit up.

I couldn't work out how to dodge okay. Is there a dodge?

I move into a new flat in a couple days or so so will start this up again with Bioshock 2 once I'm settled. Want to play Minerva's Den so kinda want to get the main game done first.
  • Yes there is a dodge, it is trigga, lern 2 dog
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    I'm about halfway through Chapter 8 now. It must be frustrating to have literally every single step of your plans, even the small ones, foiled by mechanical failures and monsters. I don't think Isaac could even go for a piss without the sanitary system failing and having to be reset from another deck or something. And then when he fixes it A MONSTER SLOWLY EMERGES FROM THE RIM OF THE BOWL, OMG.
  • When someone starts DS up in here, let me know. Or a halo.

I'm still great and you still love it.
  • PLAY SOME OTHER GAMES </DarkSoulsInadequacy>
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    EvilRedEye wrote:
    I'm about halfway through Chapter 8 now. It must be frustrating to have literally every single step of your plans, even the small ones, foiled by mechanical failures and monsters. I don't think Isaac could even go for a piss without the sanitary system failing and having to be reset from another deck or something. And then when he fixes it A MONSTER SLOWLY EMERGES FROM THE RIM OF THE BOWL, OMG.

Yeah, so DS2 is much better. More a roller-coaster ride.
  • Tempy wrote:
    PLAY SOME OTHER GAMES

SOMEONE MAKE BETTER GAMES.
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • Red dead redemption. Chasing coyotes. With a gun. And the wifey. Spent time just enjoying the evening air and the stars. Its guid.
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    Facewon wrote:
    Tempy wrote:
    PLAY SOME OTHER GAMES
    SOMEONE MAKE BETTER GAMES.

there is only one better game! 
    you tried it? 

demon's soul's.

• EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    I think I know what I'm playing after Dead Space.
    Spoiler:
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Back to Dead Space... I already spent today attacking my backlog (finished Red Dead Redemption, got a few shines on Super Mario Sunshine) so I'm particularly not in the mood for this today.
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    Yakuza 3 is poised to enter my PS3 as soon as i've looked at the special features for In Bruges. In the meantime I played an hour and a bit of Alpha Protocol. Almost done in Taiwan. It's a much better game than I first decided.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    That's Chapter 8 done with! Turns out I was actually closer to the end than I though, so only a small session today. I'd rather start tommorow with a fresh new Chapter. Chapter 8 ended with a boss thing based on reused mechanics from earlier in the game. Woo, more padding!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!