Hey Bats, go easy on him hmmm? For me?
  • Where are your raferences!
    Ps4:MrSpock1980J     XBL-360: Jadgey      
    Things are looking up for my penis.
  • acemuzzy wrote:
    It goes deeper than that. For example, Gordon and Majula form an anagram of "Anglo Ram: Judo", and there are scattered raferences to Mr. Steelwood's Zen/pirate philosophy in several of the dlc locations - a hint both at reincarnation and, in meta terms, a commentary on their respective publisher's download-centric mindsets.
    Sounds legit.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Can someone explain to me how to access the Harley dlc?

Where it's it?
    Gamgertag: JRPC
    PSN: Lastability95
  • Front page.
    A menu called episodes or Arkham episodes.

Nice freebie but really short, has put me off any dlc.
  • Arkham episodes in greyed out me :(
  • Have you downloaded the DLC? You would have got a code emailed through from whomever you preordered with or a receipt with code if you bought on the high st.
  • Yeah, bought the season pass but from the us store so mighr be some digital karma going on here.

Better bloody work eventually.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    The code was in-box for me (Tescos pre-order).
  • Ah fair enough. I got it on steam via cdkeys who emailed two codes, 1 game, 1 dlc.
  • Fixed.

Common problem apparently. Had to renew license or something.

Here we go!
  • Aaand done.
  • If any of the PC master race want the season pass it is £11.99 on cdkeys. That is before the old 5% off Facebook like.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    I'm hoping the pc master race will get something nice for compensation when game is rereleased. Like a season pass.
  • I'm at 96% overall now. Story has been polished off:
    Spoiler:

Only annoying thing now is getting all those Riddler trophies.
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • I opted to YouTube the 100% ending knowing it will be ages before I get all the Riddler stuff done.

I think I'm going to have a play through AC again. Possibley give AO a second chance.
  • They're HD mastering them aren't they?
  • Why has no one on Xbox tried the challenge at the top of Wayne tower?
    I actually destroyed the target score and i want people to tell me how amaze i am. 

Watch webbins beat it second try.
    Live= sgt pantyfire    PSN= pantyfire
  • I think I've only just unlocked it.  I've been cracking on with the story, it's actually cranking up a notch.

The Batmobile hot laps are the absolute cunt to go for but like the masochist that I am I go at them until I get a three stars and a decent time.  Whoever at RS thought that those tracks with the utter shite that is the BM's handling would be considered 'fun', wants taking outside and a batarang inserted squarely up their a-hole.  They are challenging for all the wrong reasons.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • …and the tank combat is fun until you get those rocket launcher drones that launch and the lock on line doesn't always show, so you have no idea of their incoming direction until they hit you and ruin your combo.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • I prioritise the missile drones. As soon as the missile lock prompt appears, spin round to locate missiles, shoot them down, blow up missile tank. The other tanks are much easier to avoid even while doing that.

Also helps when you are able to hack a drone, meaning there is one direction you don't have to worry about for a bit.
  • I do too, but I find you don't always get the lock on line so you don't know where the missiles are incoming from. I wonder if that is because they are launching out of lock and then acquiring the lock, or if it's a bug.
  • Dunno. I just had to fight several and i had a full bar so i just hacked them and let them kill everything for me.
  • Yeah I save my hack for those tanks that shoot the missiles, they do a good job.
  • I generally do wave 1 then hack the first triple barrel with something else next to it. Slight disappointment that double hack doesn't mean two hack ammo, just hack two tanks if they are close enough.
    EMP is under rated.
  • Sometimes, after I hack, I end up with a stray non-hacked tank wondering around outside of the zone I am allowed in, could do with a patch for that.
  • Kow wrote:
    I'm hoping the pc master race will get something nice for compensation when game is rereleased. Like a season pass.

Well, weren't the PC lot all banging on about how cheap they'd managed to get it?  £18 or something and it'll have the best graphics and we don't have to pay sony their licensing fee so it's always going to be cheaper and better on PC, consoles are dead to me and everything's just made of fucking gravy for us lot.

I don't see why the PC lot are so upset.  If they've paid half the price of console owners they should expect it to be about half as good...
  • Started NG+ last night, 60s style (although couldn't get the retro car to work for some reason).

Early tank sections are so much more fun now I'm super op and just generally feeling way more baddass.

• Webbins wrote:
    The Batmobile hot laps are the absolute cunt to go for but like the masochist that I am I go at them until I get a three stars and a decent time.  Whoever at RS thought that those tracks with the utter shite that is the BM's handling would be considered 'fun', wants taking outside and a batarang inserted squarely up their a-hole.  They are challenging for all the wrong reasons.
    Have you done the final one yet?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!