The MCU Spoiler Thread ('free' on Disney+ UK pace)
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Re: other people's spoiler tags:
    Spoiler:
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • He's confirmed as being the bad guy in the next AntMan movie fyi.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Oh yeah, I forgot about that!
  • mannaboy
    Show networks
    Steam
    mannaboy
    Wii
    mannaboy

Send message
    Black Widow purchased for later tonight. Would be guaranteed paying far more for multiple tickets and concessions at the cinema. We’re always first weekend watchers, no qualms about dropping the cash, with the additional benefit of watching it again anytime before general Disney+ release.

If it’s a stinker I might rethink that position.
    Things can only get better.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    monkey wrote:
    To be fair to them, when you go to buy it they tell you exactly when it will be available as part of the standard subscription (October the something) so you know what you're getting into.

Thinking about it, this may answer the debate about how long we should be tagging movie spoilers in this thread.

It’s safe to assume that everyone who participates in here has Disney+ at least, a week after a new film has been added to that service without any additional charge seems reasonable to me.
  • They've got to set the price somehow. And they've got to cover lost ticket sales from eg a family of four or one lone neckbeard. Good value for some, not for others. There's no way around it. 

It's just that I spend most nights sat there watching tv with the gf and this won't feel any different except its cost me £20 and my daughter has probably interrupted the film three or four times. Cinemas are open I suppose, and I can watch it at home legally in a few months for the price of a sub I'm already paying, so I've got no justifiable reason to complain. But that doesn't mean I won't.
  • Yossarian wrote:
    monkey wrote:
    To be fair to them, when you go to buy it they tell you exactly when it will be available as part of the standard subscription (October the something) so you know what you're getting into.
    Thinking about it, this may answer the debate about how long we should be tagging movie spoilers in this thread. It’s safe to assume that everyone who participates in here has Disney+ at least, a week after a new film has been added to that service without any additional charge seems reasonable to me.
    Yeah agreed.
  • I do not have Disney+
  • g.man wrote:
    He's confirmed as being the bad guy in the next AntMan movie fyi.

Not sure if he is confirmed as the bad guy or just appearing.... definitely going to be in it.
    SFV - reddave360
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    g.man wrote:
    I do not have Disney+

Well then you’ve got until October to get yourself to a cinema or onto the high seas. Or to know not to open this thread after then if you want to avoid spoilers.
  • monkey wrote:
    It's deffo
    Spoiler:
    There's a million clues dotted about. 
    I'm assuming (although the spoiler's a theory it's based on all the dweebs who pick through the program looking for clues)
    Spoiler:

They have actually cast an actor for that spoiler
    PSN - minkymu
  • Im defo paying for black widow. Fuck going to a cinema
    PSN - minkymu
  • If Loki wants to bang himself, fine by me.
  • We all know if you suddenly had an exact clone of yourself you'd bang you. It's juuuuust slightly different here but still
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Surely banging your own variant is just an advanced form of masturbation?
  • They arent exact copies though. They are very similar yet different variants. Closest analogue is a sibling.
    I'm glad you weirdos don't have identical twins.
  • I don't think they're going to show them romantically... I think it's probably supposed to be more of a kinship from finally meeting someone who understands you.

Could be wrong...
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • I reckon they will show Tommy dicking down.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Chris Hemsworth has a documentary about sharks out on Disney+ today as well.
  • Sharks? Why not alligators?
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    I don't know, do I look like Chris Hemsworth to you? (I wish.)
  • g.man wrote:
    I do not have Disney+

How are you watching Loki?!
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Same way I’m watching all the D+ stuff. :D
  • AHA!  Then the spoilers points still applies to you!  :)

I'm gonna treat the kids to cinema trip next weekend for Black Widow.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Black Widow then...
    Spoiler:
  • LivDiv wrote:
    They arent exact copies though. They are very similar yet different variants. Closest analogue is a sibling. I'm glad you weirdos don't have identical twins.

Closest analogue would be a clone really. Can't believe you wouldn't shag yourself though, you're a good looking lad.
  • Sometimes things I remember from earlier days of the web turn out to be surprisingly hard to find now.

Anyway, this.

• EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Black Widow was exactly what I thought it would be - a decent action romp but an odd, slightly pointless, step back in the continuity of the MCU. They should have produced this at the start of Phase 3, when it's set. I think it would have been remembered more fondly despite being a more or less indentical movie. Not bad but don't risk your health for it.
  • Disney plus is indeed bad for your health.
  • Kept out of this thread until I caught up with Loki. So a few reflections:

- Loki is absolutely excellent, top tier MCU regardless of TV or film format. I liked WandaVision but this is something else. Weird, quirky, great characters. Truly the comic books come alive as something new.
    - The What If… trailer: Is that Galactus at the end? Looked like it. With Fantastic Four rumoured to be coming onboard in next phase in the films, does this mean Doom/Galactus are the next big bads?
    - It’s Friday, it’s late, I’m tired but loving Loki

Night all.
    That was awkward and unsettling, never post anything like it again.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!