The MCU Spoiler Thread ('free' on Disney+ UK pace)
  • Gonna stick this in spoilers just in case but there’s been a lot of talk about who ‘uncle’ is…
    Spoiler:

Yeah this. I recognised the black suit and his big old hand. I hope this turns out to be true cos hes fucking great

PSN - minkymu
  • It was definitely his voice too.
  • If it's not Kingpin, they're massive dicks.
  • The tracksuit car place was also called fat man
  • Oh yeah it was. !!!
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Old vincent himself has been trolling twitter about how much he loves watching these new marvel sjows. Folks are taking it as a sign.

Tbh Netflix got the casting bang on with him, charlie Cox and the bloke who plays punisher. They all need to be kept on in Marvel
    PSN - minkymu
  • mannaboy
    Show networks
    Steam
    mannaboy
    Wii
    mannaboy

Send message
    That was a great episode, superb car sequence. And yeah that has to be the big fella back.
    Things can only get better.
  • Finale next week!
  • Ok so episode 5?

Can i just say ……YAS!!!!! The ending made my year.
    PSN - minkymu
  • Are we talking about Spider-Man yet?

Because
    Spoiler:
  • mannaboy
    Show networks
    Steam
    mannaboy
    Wii
    mannaboy

Send message
    There’s usually a couple of weeks of tagging spoilers for new releases in here. Not going until Saturday to see Spidey myself.

Wasn’t looking forward to being in a packed cinema, but Ontario gov have just announced 50% indoor capacity limits. Likely we’ll be spread out on more screens now.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    More than a couple of weeks, check the thread title.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Tag spoilers for movies until they're out on Disney+. For new Spider-Man, it'll be whenever the general home video or streaming release is. Spoiler discussion on movies is certainly welcome though, it's just not open.

TV is open spoilers as soon as the episode releases.
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • This is a Sony Pictures movie, so it won't be on Disney Plus. It will probably go to Starz for streaming, if I've deciphered Sony's deals correctly.
  • Spoiler:
  • I did not get that from the thread title but that makes sense. Wasn't gonna go ham on posting spoilers for something that just came out
    Spoiler:
  • So Spider-Man
    Spoiler:
  • Do we need a spiderman spoiler thread because there's lots of things we need to discuss about that film.
    You rang.....
  • mannaboy
    Show networks
    Steam
    mannaboy
    Wii
    mannaboy

Send message
    Well Spider-man was fantastic. I can’t imagine how 10 year old me Spidey fan would’ve reacted to that movie, brain would melt.
  • Last episode of Hawkeye is streaming now folks.

Its 1hr 1min long, so approx 20 mins longer than usual.

I cant watch till tonight sadly
    PSN - minkymu
  • 5pm for me!
  • So it's Hawkeye the noo then...
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • g.man wrote:
    So it's Hawkeye the noo then...

Very good that. ;)

watch the wee bit after first credits in Hawkeye everyone.
    Lol.
  • Hawkeye was a cracker.
  • digi wrote:
    g.man wrote:
    So it's Hawkeye the noo then...
    Very good that. ;) watch the wee bit after first credits in Hawkeye everyone. Lol.

No, don’t!
  • Hawkeye was bloody good. I like how it was wrapped up and how they've left it open to push in a new black widow and Hawkeye.
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • Spiderman was class
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • Calling it now. Black Widow Natasha Romanov is coming back due to multiverse for a reunion with Clint. Would be nice PR for Disney after the Scarlett Johansson lawsuit debacle and would be a nice moment for Clint. Will just be a 5 min thing but it will happen at some point during this multiverse phase.
    That was awkward and unsettling, never post anything like it again.
  • Spoiler:

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!