The Elden Ring progress chat and help group (using spoiler tags)
  • Which I didn't mind. He was a pain in the ass pre nerf. Ultra frustrating imo.
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • Ah so you don’t love spoiler tags in here now eh?! :)
  • Tempy wrote:
    JonB wrote:
    I decided to go off and have a quick look at this Radahn fellow that everyone's bean talking about. Bit of a farce really but I took him down second try.
    S'all right, he copped a big nerf in the patch.
    I did wonder.
    Ah so you don’t love spoiler tags in here now eh?! :)
    I was careful not to say anything spoilery. Pretty sure those boss names have been mentioned in the main thread already.
  • I found that guy yesterday. Didn’t last long against him. Not sure if am just scrub or not strong enough. Didn’t try a second time anyway, went and found an early dungeon I’d missed.
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • GDS, one of the big bosses, I think.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
  • OK, it seems I'm a complete idiot. Did it first time after writing that.
    Spoiler:
  • Hahah. When at first two hours you don’t succeed cheese away.
  • JonB wrote:
    OK, it seems I'm a complete idiot. Did it first time after writing that.
    Spoiler:

I literally stood in his lake of lava and spammed him while chugging to stop me from burning into a crisp.
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • Size of this game..
  • Fuk yeh!
    Finally took down the
    Spoiler:

So happy i punched the air, been here nearly a week.
  • I still haven't met him.  Although I think I'm on my way.  Last night, did rest of Mt Gelmir I think (just need to complete Shaded Castle).  So I think I need to go through the capital to get to the east?
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Sorry, didn't realise this was the spoiler thread.

Terrible hitboxes:
    Spoiler:
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    We doing w3w for game locations now?
  • hylian_elf wrote:
    I still haven't met him.  Although I think I'm on my way.  Last night, did rest of Mt Gelmir I think (just need to complete Shaded Castle).  So I think I need to go through the capital to get to the east?

Shaded Castle was pointless.
  • Apart from getting a fairly ok legendary armament, yeah. And maybe adding to lore and setting etc. it’s the fort round the back of the area, behind the manor, that is utterly pointless. Not even a decent weapon or item in there.
  • I finally hit 50% completion according to the PS5 card thing after beating
    Spoiler:
    I'd really struggled with him earlier, but with bolstered defence and my ash buddy he was more manageable. I still died when beating him, but ash man delivered the final hit.

So, onwards to a new area. I've no idea if I've missed anything major up to this point. I've still got one boss to go back to
    Spoiler:
    and half a medallion to find, but otherwise, well, we'll see.
  • hylian_elf wrote:
    Apart from getting a fairly ok legendary armament, yeah. And maybe adding to lore and setting etc. it’s the fort round the back of the area, behind the manor, that is utterly pointless. Not even a decent weapon or item in there.

You need to go to Shaded Castle for a quest item for one of the longer NPC quests.
  • Ah ok.  I did see bits I couldn't reach.  Also, just read that I have locked myself out of a few NPC quests having
    Spoiler:

Is that true?!  :(
  • Don't think so, I definitely did all of them after that.
  • Ah ok.  Thanks, I'll talk to them again.  Think I just found a key item last night in
    Spoiler:

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!