Collections
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    tetris collection updated!  (still no handhelds - need to find Tetris DS!!!)

tetrisCollection2023s.jpg

Tetris Battle Gaiden  (JP)
    Tetris & Dr. Mario (US)
    Super Tetris 2 + Bombliss special edition (JP)
    Tetris Worlds
    Tetris Worlds
    Tetris Evolution
    Puyo Puyo v Tetris
    Tetris 99
    Super Tetris 2 + Bombliss
    Tetris Kiwamemichi (JP) - gem of a game by Success. Is a Naomi board arcade game.
    Sega Ages : Tetris Collection (JP) - coded by M2. Has every Sega Tetris arcade game + console port going (inc. Megadrive) + an exclusive "2000" version. 240p modes.
    Tetris Party Deluxe
    Tetris Plus (JP)
    Super Tetris 3 (4p mode - there's a branded multitap but I don't have it)
    The Next Tetris Dx (JP)
    The Tetris (JP)
    Tetris 4D (JP)
    Sega Tetris (JP)
    The Next Tetris
    Tetris S (JP)   bit of a stinker.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • Do you have the original game boy Tetris which has the alternative soundtrack to Kalinka?

I’m also a massive Tetris fan and only found out about this recently. Blew my tiny mind. Something about the packaging which identifies it.
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    I doubt it - I have a couple of copies of GB Tetris, cart only. I got Wifey a brand new copy boxed and all with a GB when she was hooked but for some reason I didn't put the box away safe.  Fucking idiot.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Ah. fuck - left the N64 games out of my updated picture. What a dick!

fixed

tetrisCollection2023.jpg

Tetris Battle Gaiden  (JP) (beautiful with spell based powerups. Has classic mode too)
    Super Tetris 2 + Bombliss special edition (JP) (some extra puzzles over the std edition and different colour backgrounds!!)
    Tetris Worlds (PS2 version has the controversual infinite spin mechanic)
    Tetris Worlds (GC version has it as an option)
    Tetris Evolution (rather splendid port - some nice modes. Solid)
    Puyo Puyo v Tetris
    Tetris 99
    Super Tetris 2 + Bombliss (best tetris game of its time. With the bombliss mode likely the first good variation on the classic game).
    Super Tetris 3 (4p mode - there's a branded multitap but I don't have it)
    Tetris Kiwamemichi (JP) - gem of a game by Success. Is a Naomi board arcade game.
    Sega Ages : Tetris Collection (JP) - coded by M2. Has every Sega Tetris arcade game + console port going (inc. Megadrive) + an exclusive "2000" version. 240p modes.
    Tetris Party Deluxe (strong candidate for best ever Tetris game due to the huge number of genuinely very good novel modes and variations)
    Magical Tetris Challenge (JP) ignore the branding - this is an excellent variant with a splendid soundtrack
    Tetris 64 (JP) the one with the bio-sensor but don't have one. Extremely solid version with 4P options.
    The Next Tetris Dx (JP) (update to the Time based challenge game with an enhanced puzzle mode)
    The Tetris (JP) (budget release so bare bones but still pleasantly presented and solid)
    Tetris 4D (JP) (as bare bones as it gets - doesn't even save to the VMU. But does have 4P)
    Sega Tetris (JP) (bonkers hard arcade port)
    Tetris Plus (JP) (so-so classic mode but the main game is a very nice and unique so far variant on the game)
    The New Tetris (PAL CIB + US cart only) (The Voss soundtrack is the main attraction nowadays but a rather nice game still)
    Tetris & Dr. Mario (US) (veteran of office gaming competitions. tetris-B versus mode).
    Tetris S (JP)  (Bit of a stinker. Basic port of Sega Tetris but it feels sticky and the versus mode hasn't been thought out well. Looks kind of crap too.)
    The Next Tetris (advance by gaining line targets against the clock. Gets tough pretty quickly. Has a puzzle mode too)
  • I’d like to be (probably) the largest collector of something in the Uk. Seems one man has got walls, graffiti and Galdiator covered so there’s not much left. My life feels a little pointless now.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Grudges against 3rd person action games?
  • Boris has got his largest collection of HDMI cables, G will probably nail the orange combats collection, Minky has a few watches. What the fuck have I been doing with life?
  • SONY EXCLUSIVE 3rd person action games :eyes:
  • Maybe the real collection was the friends you made along the way?
    SFV - reddave360
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    No no no good man, don’t forget Guardians of The Galaxy ;-)
  • b0r1s wrote:
    I absolutely love 3rd person action games but they’ve gotta do em right. Get them just so, and I’m like a pig in shit. Quite like the look of the HP game but I’m scared if I buy it I’ll be labelled as a transphobe or something.
  • b0r1s wrote:
    No no no good man, don’t forget Guardians of The Galaxy ;-)

A red herring.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    b0r1s wrote:
    I absolutely love 3rd person action games but they’ve gotta do em right. Get them just so, and I’m like a pig in shit. Quite like the look of the HP game but I’m scared if I buy it I’ll be labelled as a transphobe or something.

You’ll be fine if you get it on the GC.
  • All the Uncharteds except 3. RDR2. Both The Last of Us’s. TLG. Spider-Man and Miles. First GoW. All absolute top tier nailed on faves.

GoT. Both Horizons. Rolfnorok. Sub sub tier Sony formula.

The motorbike with zombies one - didn’t even try.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    This thread has prompted me to buy Bangai O for DS so I have all 3 physical versions of the game..........
  • It’s got me into looking at becoming the second largest private collector of Gladiator in the Uk is what it’s done. Then I’m onto cables.
  • I've probably got the largest American Graffiti collection in the UK.
  • How many have you got? I’ve got one.

I’ve got Jaws 4 times (5 if you count that DL code they used to chuck in with blue rays). 4 times! That’s got to be a record surely.
  • Re 3rdPGs, Uncle knows. (Although I haven’t tried Horizon yet.)
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • I have a collection of plastic covered wire things you get with cables tied.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • I’ve probably got the most pets on the forum I reckon.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    I agree on the Zombie motorbike one and Tshushima hasn’t grabbed at all. Shame Unc fucked it with Guardians.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    I have a nice selection of SCART switches. :)
  • b0r1s wrote:
    I agree on the Zombie motorbike one and Tshushima hasn’t grabbed at all. Shame Unc fucked it with Guardians.

Don’t want to derail this anymore than I have but I really thought that Guardians was going to be my hidden gem of that year (21??). Not Ragnorok disappointed but it let me down alright.
  • How many have you got? I’ve got one.

DVD, BLU RAY, CD soundtrack, vinyl soundtrack. And the lesser-known sequel on DVD.
  • I've got the largest collection of sealed top shelf magazines in the UK.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    I've got the largest collection of soiled top shelf magazines in the UK.

• b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    I figured sealed meant stuck together.
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii
    3DS: 0602-6557-8477, Wii U: BlueSwirl

Send message
    davyK wrote:
    Ah. fuck - left the N64 games out of my updated picture.

That's beautiful.
    For those with an open mind, wonders always await! - Kilton (monster enthusiast)
  • Boris has got his largest collection of HDMI cables, G will probably nail the orange combats collection, Minky has a few watches. What the fuck have I been doing with life?
    A quick check reveals I currently have nine orange pairs, with a further thirteen pairs in different camouflage patterns and colours. I could open a shop!
    Come with g if you want to live...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!