• davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Picture of pants assembled required.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • Heh, it would take more effort than I can muster at the moment.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii
    3DS: 0602-6557-8477, Wii U: BlueSwirl

Send message
    For some reason I can't send @davyK a DM right now, so here's a picture of a game that I think he might want to add to his collection.

IMG-4832.jpg

It's a Japanese import here in Taiwan. £25. The sticker in the top right says that it's in Japanese, Chinese, and English.
    For those with an open mind, wonders always await! - Kilton (monster enthusiast)
  • Your DMs might be full?
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Everyone sliding into Davy’s DMs.
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii

Send message
    g.man wrote:
    Your DMs might be full?

I'm having trouble with the forum in general at the moment. Sometimes the quote button doesn't work, sometimes I can't post at all (I just get a small box that says Error), and sometimes I can't even log in. (It just loads for a bit, then I get a small black box with a X to close it - no message at all.) For example, I had to copy g.man's post, then handwrite the quote tags.

It only seems to happen on desktop, regardless of browser. Things work fine on my phone (touch wood), but I hate typing with my thumbs.
    For those with an open mind, wonders always await! - Kilton (monster enthusiast)
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Blue Swirl wrote:
    For some reason I can't send @davyK a DM right now, so here's a picture of a game that I think he might want to add to his collection. IMG-4832.jpg It's a Japanese import here in Taiwan. £25. The sticker in the top right says that it's in Japanese, Chinese, and English.

If I hadn't ordered a physical copy from limitedrun (a standard edition at $45!) a few weeks ago, I'd be all over that.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Fuck I'd still like that.
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii

Send message
    davyK wrote:
    Fuck I'd still like that.

Heh. Let me know. I’ll cover postage, so it’ll just be the £25 for the game.
  • My girlfriend has amassed a collection of Sandras Bullock memorabilia which, in her defense, she has acquired non-consensually. Actually she hates Sandra Bullock, but I get a weird kick out of buying this tat whenever I can and hiding it amongst her possessions, or waiting for the right moment to reveal its existence to her, and then outright refusing to acknowledge that it had anything to do with me. The last thing I got her was a Sandra Bullock shaped magic tree to hang in her car. this was actually bought months ago, but again, waiting for the right moment

This is also great.
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii

Send message
    Light-hearted trolling, or gaslighting via movie star? Place bets now!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!