The Alternate 100 Greatest Games of the Last 30 Years (games released after 1 Oct 1993 only)
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Gradius V is fantastic.

It revived that series and it's a pity there hasn't been a follow up . G3 and G4 were pretty awful games - total OTT coin eaters for the arcade.  G5 solved the series' core problem of power down after a life loss by leaving options behind to pick up. Still stupidly difficult though which would have pleased the people who beat G3 and G4.

It's Treasure innit? They should have done a Parodius 5 as well.

Still pretty gorgeous to look at.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • davyK wrote:
    Gradius V is fantastic.
    It revived that series and it's a pity there hasn't been a follow up . G3 and G4 were pretty awful games - total OTT coin eaters for the arcade.  G5 solved the series' core problem of power down after a life loss by leaving options behind to pick up. Still stupidly difficult though which would have pleased the people who beat G3 and G4. It's Treasure innit? They should have done a Parodius 5 as well. Still pretty gorgeous to look at.

It's probably the only reason I still have my PS3.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!