Neptune's Pride 2: Triton
  • Your words mean nothing Doctor Proddem. We will not deny that allegiances in the galaxy have shifted, this is the way of things, but who is to say what the true intent of our message was? 

Perhaps you are merely concerned with your own hide? Your weak attempt at sabotage will not succeed. Undoubtedly, we regret our recent action against the empire of Antimatter but honour him now by fighting side by side. And we will repay that which was taken.

You may wish to pay more attention to your eastern flank than worry about matters elsewhere.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    I can't seem to access anymore. Anyone else having issues?
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    ATTACK!
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Oh wait, me neither. Uh, nothing...
  • DrProddem wrote:
    I'd like to propose a new law: Five days notice must be given before an attack can be launched.

I hope you show the same consideration as you mass forces on my southern flank
  • I wouldn't dream of breaking my own ridiculous law. Unless provoked.
  • DrProddem wrote:
    I wouldn't dream of breaking my own ridiculous law. Unless provoked.

Antimatter is grateful that you appear to have resisted previous, er, temptations to attack and will pay you the same respect.
  • DrProddem wrote:
    I wouldn't dream of breaking my own ridiculous law. Unless provoked.
    DrProddem, you seem to be doing your best to stay out of hostilities while those around you clash.

War will find you soon. The End Brain sees this. 

If the hungry horde consumes our synapses they will come for you next.
  • Skizz wrote:
    Your usefulness was short lived Tijuana. Too much partying and not enough concentrating on your empire left you open. Antimatter has fought with honour and earned our loyalty. You have the opportunity to put that lizard tail between your legs and retreat to your homeworld. All your forces that remain in our path will be crushed.

Big talk from a big fool.

Your 2 faced deceptions may have got you the element of surprise but the backbone of your empire is weak and built on science alone.  Your economy is pitiful and your factories cannot build enough ships to sustain this war.

You will find yourself paying for your deceptions soon enough.
  • Explain yourself Kowzak..the Hitei Kahn had fought with honour and were allowed to retreat peacefully back to a side planet where they were no threat to see out their days. Why do you now send a fleet to wink them out of existence? The planet holds no strategic value and they do no harm.

You have no honour you bovine mutant. May the milk from your udders curdle and be good for naught but the manufacture of cheese strings.
  • Explain yourself Kowzak..the Hitei Kahn had fought with honour and were allowed to retreat peacefully back to a side planet where they were no threat to see out their days. Why do you now send a fleet to wink them out of existence? The planet holds no strategic value and they do no harm. You have no honour you bovine mutant. May the milk from your udders curdle and be good for naught but the manufacture of cheese strings.

The Kowzak had been allies of the Kan throughout the galactic war, the final stars were offered as a sign of peace and gratitude
    PSN: Shinji-_-Ikari
    Twitter: @YouDidItAll4Me
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Buck's just looking for an excuse to kick off. This is his Poland.
  • Fuck Buck up.

I hate you, Sexington. I HATE YOU.
  • Now then, whats that smell, I'm getting the stench of failure and bitterness....

Oh hi there Cilla of the Cerebralisk. How is oblivion these days?
  • Could you save me a chair? Kthx
  • The End Brain is dying... in our last throws we have opened a portal to another dimension... battle our machine spawn there!

http://triton.ironhelmet.com/game/4932003

The access code is Bears
  • Is that B&B only?
    Today is the shadow of tomorrow.
  • Game 2 was awesome!  Looking forward to The End Brain's game kicking off....
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Fuck you Buck Sexington,  a technical victory.  Frantic got locked out of his account and couldn't play.
  • Kow wrote:
    Fuck you Buck Sexington,  a technical victory.  Frantic got locked out of his account and couldn't play.

I was wondering what happened there. Anyway, good game all. Renown points all round
  • Yeah game 2 was good fun.  I was hoping that this gif would end up more interesting but it is just a me single-handedly conquering the galaxy.

25antdg.gif
  • I put up a real good fight there, as you can see (purple team on the left).

To game 3!
  • That's cool, would be a good addition if they included a time lapse video of the galaxy over the game
  • Kow wrote:

I wondered what had happened there too. Was I about to be screwed via the back door so to speak?

Still, thank you all. Great game. Points incoming.
  • Nexx wrote:
    Yeah game 2 was good fun.  I was hoping that this gif would end up more interesting but it is just a me single-handedly conquering the galaxy. 25antdg.gif

I knew that was you!  I was the Bear Warrior team.  I regret not moving quick enough and going for Sasukekuns home world when we took over his stars.  Good game.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Who were Lego Hair and Cagliostro?
  • Kow wrote:
    Who were Lego Hair and Cagliostro?

I thought N0face and Tempy?
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Shit, I thought you were Tempy.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    I still can't log in, nor get a reply from their admin.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!