Neptune's Pride 2: Triton
  • Looks like Lord Boinkington is having trouble accessing this site.

His ramblings will have to wait
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • There are 2 positions left to fill in the game of Cosmic Space War! Tell yo friends, grab a bro, grab a babe, grab a 3 tentacled bro-babe, whatever takes your fancy just come chill and destroy some intergalactic mofos yo.

http://np.ironhelmet.com/game/6589536127418368

Join now
  • Tempted to cross post to the Star Trek thread but ya know Trekkies. Eeesh. Let’s see how it goes tomorrow.
  • i played this in the past and was tempted to join, but i've got too much on at work at the mo and really need fewer reasons to procrastinate, not an extra one! ;) Good luck all, especially whoever betrays everyone else first! :P
    "Like i said, context is missing."
    http://ssgg.uk
  • It is I, Ux The Inhuman Centipede. I have heard this challenge as it rang out across the Brood. My children are hungry and our warriors stand fully erect.
  • I've been made already.
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • It will begin.
    I will find you.
    I will taste you.
  • Erect warriors. What is gong on here. Can't we all just get along.
  • Ugh, 1 more still needed. COME ON.
  • Join now!

http://np.ironhelmet.com/game/6589536127418368

Can’t wait to get started!
    Today is the shadow of tomorrow.
  • Yeeeeeeees, join. My proboscis is throbbing and sticky at the thought.
  • Maybe we should cancel this one and start a game with 7 slots.
  • ITS STARTED
  • Ah yes, the great galactic battle has commenced.

I have waited many a year with my fleet of space harlots, I cannot wait to meet your females
  • Hmmm, Harlots.

I am listening to Earth music I believe is by the Goods Harlot. It has taught me much about Earth culture and the lifestyles of their so-called Rich and Famous.
  • All is going according to plan, yeeeees. I have sent those gullible fools many messages of friendship and they all admire me greatly now, seeing me as a peaceful and benevolent friend. 

krrrk krrk krk krk kkrrrrrrrk 
  • Space Log: Cycle 1 - Tick 44

There is less and less space to grow. A few small, accidental skirmishes have broken out across the galaxy. Several borders apparently heave with incoming reinforcements. Other leaders chat shit about each other, sometimes publicly, sometimes covertly.

I arrested several spies today. They are being interrogated as we speak. Sooner or later, someone will attack. I am ready to defend myself and my allies.
  • This game is so fucking good. 

Big ups to everyone for roleplaying so well. It really makes it.
  • The Sandsayer Prime has spoken. God-storms brew and boil across the galaxy. A cataclysm approaches. To appease the Ancient Kings, blood must be shed. Heads must be taken and buried beneath the sands of Atlas. All will fall in this Holy War of dust and blood. All will be flayed but those who appease the Emperor of Sand, the Sandsayer Prime, and the Hungering Witchqueen of Avior.

The malcontent warmonger Dr Proddem must be incarcerated once more in the sunless prisons of Homam. How he escaped is unknown to even the sandscryers. May the dustwyrms gnaw his eyes into atoms.
  • Hello Mr. Sand. I'm not familiar with your doings, you seem quite nice.
  • DrProddem wrote:
    Hello Mr. Sand. I'm not familiar with your doings, you seem quite nice.

The Emperor of Sand has been my staunchest ally. Sure he comes across as kind of intense and zealot-y, but he’s a chill fanatic when you get to know him.

Glory to the Emperor of Sand
    Praise be to the Sandsayer Prime,
    Is the Hungering Witchqueen of Avior single? And if not, is she happy?
  • Ț̴̔̀̃͂̓̀͆̐̔̓̇̃̽͘͝h̶̨̡̡̺̺̜͇͕͚͖̪̖̤͓̤͎̖͔̙̝̾͌̑̓͒̾̕͘̕e̸̲̥̻͎̰͉̰̤͚̯̫̙͔͎̊̔͑̾͜ͅ ̷̙͔̗͓͕͎͇́̂̈͌́̾̉͜b̷̳̙͖̿̅̚͝r̶̬̥̜̱̳͔̗͕͇͙̫̓ō̴͉̺͍͈̳̘͆̿̈́̓̑̍͌̉̋̀̚ǫ̷̡̡̛̛̛̤̪̙̝̠̞̟̣͇̏͊̓̓͆́̋̎̅̑͌̃̅̋͘ͅd̷̢̺͎̫̖̖͔̰̠͑̑̇̒̈́͂͌̆̄̔̄̓͋̈͆͋̀̚͜͜͝ ̵̛̠̗̯̲̱̖̯̪͗̉̊̊̃̃͑͋̒̾͑͝͝ͅm̴̧̧̨̫̳̦̹͖͓͉̖̳̟͍̱̳͎͙͊̈́̊̂̏̍̽̕͜͝͝ͅo̷͙̓͗̂̈͊̚̕ẗ̷̛̫͓̯̺͎̖̪͚̯̍̀̃̽̓̈̆̃̃̈́͂̈́̈́͠͠ͅȟ̵̖́͛̂͗̉̿͒̈́̓̔̇̓̓̋͠ĕ̶̢̝̻̩͈̰͖̙͓̱̆̆̀̂̓̀̈̚r̶̨͎̮̟̱̺̘̼͎̬͈̰̪̤̫͓̗̥͗̌͂̏̎̓̑̄̀̌̈́̔̑͜ ̷̙̭͎̥̎́̂̈̽̀͌̅̅s̸̗͖̿̇̾̈̽͊̚͠i̸̢͍̘̣͔̅̿͒̏̆̾̃̉̄͂̔́̂̕̚̕ņ̵̺̝̯̪̦͖͉̱̗͐̒͋̏̓͌̋̈́̊͗̓̓̓̕͘͝ģ̶̮̗̪̹͈̞̣͔̗̦̠̞̻̆̔͑͑͂͊̒̾͑̍͝ͅs̷̝͕̙̖͙̱͉͚͊̾̊̈́͛̎͂̇̚ ̴̧̛̟̗̼̲̜̘͜͜͠
  • Oh I've ruined it, sorry
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    No, you've been infected by it.
  • No, you've been infected by it.

The eggs will hatch within 2 cycles.

There is war now. Stars will fall and the Brood Mother will have bodies for her eggs. Fear not for those that fall. The dreams and hopes and flesh of the fallen on the stars we conquer shall be absorbed as sustenance for our younglings, and as such they shall live forever.

To see a field of thousands of bodies start to rhythmically convulse and burst with new life is the 2nd most beautiful sight in all existence, behind only the visage of the Brood Mother herself.

We await your fleets @Lord_Boinkington - we await the bodies you deign to deliver unto us.
  • You're all untrustworthy, lying bastards.
  • If you are having difficulty maintaining relations with everyone, look at the common denominator. You.

I suggest you heed this lesson - it will not delay the inevitable, but it is best to die with a sense of honesty, clarity and dignity.
  • The sand shall devour you, Syn. Whoever you are...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!