PS4 Vs XBone comparisons?
  • Thread disappoint. Guys come on now.
    PS4 has 180 more p in gaems therefor so best!
  • Judging by all the comments so far the best one to own is the 360.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Also, the bundled mic/earpiece with the ps4 is a joke.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    djchump wrote:
    Thread disappoint. Guys come on now.
    PS4 has 180 more p in gaems therefor so best!

That's it, I'm leaving,
  • Thanks fuck Yossa's leaving i couldn't handle his shitty moaning about those missing p's.
    Today is the shadow of tomorrow.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    JonB wrote:
    Judging by all the comments so far the best one to own is the 360.

The Xbone has definitely started off as a backward step from the 360, going back to the joys of a quick party invite system in Bad Company 2 on Friday night was a revelation. The sound quality was abysmal in comparison though.

Using a code with kinect is great, but it's such a minor thing and I've only used it once for my Titty download, everywhere else is cheaper so I'd rather spend a few extra seconds adding the code manually.

The preload thing is great, getting the download and install out of the way before the game is released is a time saver, and 90% of downloads and updates happen in the background. I've only had to manually do the dash updates so far.

It's still got a long way to go before it surpasses the 360 interface, but they're improving it all the time so I suppose it will happen at some point.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Can't believe this kind of thread is starting again. After the last fucker you think you'd learn. Yes, I'm posting, but only to say I won't be posting.

It's all sweetness and light at the moment, the odd mild jibe and joke. Ha fucking ha.

You watch my words, in a few pages it'll be 1080p vs 60fps, Kinect licks balls, PSN is poop. One forum member defending their position until death, while a group of 3 or 4 descend upon the loner like a pack of hyenas.

It's all gonna end in tears.
  • b0r1s wrote:
    Can't believe this kind of thread is starting again. After the last fucker you think you'd learn. Yes, I'm posting, but only to say I won't be posting. It's all sweetness and light at the moment, the odd mild jibe and joke. Ha fucking ha. You watch my words, in a few pages it'll be 1080p vs 60fps, Kinect licks balls, PSN is poop. One forum member defending their position until death, while a group of 3 or 4 descend upon the loner like a pack of hyenas. It's all gonna end in tears.

Can't we just have an adult discussion about it?
    PSN: LtPidgeon - Live: Lt Pidgeon
  • LtPidgeon wrote:
    b0r1s wrote:
    Can't believe this kind of thread is starting again. After the last fucker you think you'd learn. Yes, I'm posting, but only to say I won't be posting. It's all sweetness and light at the moment, the odd mild jibe and joke. Ha fucking ha. You watch my words, in a few pages it'll be 1080p vs 60fps, Kinect licks balls, PSN is poop. One forum member defending their position until death, while a group of 3 or 4 descend upon the loner like a pack of hyenas. It's all gonna end in tears.
    Can't we just have an adult discussion about it?

From past experience - NO!
    Wii U Themagickman - PSN - Themagickman   Xboxlive - Themagickman
  • Kernowgaz wrote:
    From past experience - NO!

:)

It's not like I'm choosing one over the other, I'm getting both, so what is there to argue about? I'm just looking for the pro's and con's.
    PSN: LtPidgeon - Live: Lt Pidgeon
  • There doesn't need to be a reason to have the argument, the argument only needs opinions....
    Today is the shadow of tomorrow.
  • SNES>Mega Drive

More colours on the pad.  Install times..oh I can't be arsed.
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • The general forum consensus seems to be that the Bone has been a massive disappointment. It's not really got any games worth playing yet. I suspect a fair few people are quietly wishing they'd bought a PS4
  • What are the main indie gems so far on either console btw?
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    That's pretty much the opposite of the impression I've been getting from the PS4 thread of late.

Edit: Nox.
  • Erm yep.
    It's really only g whos not happy but thats because he doesn't like channels 4's yoot demographic shows.
    Live= sgt pantyfire    PSN= pantyfire
  • Yossarian wrote:
    That's pretty much the opposite of the impression I've been getting from the PS4 thread of late. Edit: Nox.
    Nah, it's just another of Codey's feeble attempts at trolling.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    What are the main indie gems so far on either console btw?

I've only really played Guacamelee and that Max one. Guacamelew was excellent.

One thing for sure though, I'll never buy an indie on either, it's only a matter of time before they're made available for nowt.
  • Anyhoo, thread seems rather pointless to me if Pidgeon is buying both. If you want to know the pros and cons, go read Digital Foundry.

*shrugs*

g.man
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • The general forum consensus seems to be that the Bone has been a massive disappointment. It's not really got any games worth playing yet. I suspect a fair few people are quietly wishing they'd bought a PS4

I think this is sarcasm so let's not bite.
  • g.man wrote:
    Anyhoo, thread seems rather pointless to me if Pidgeon is buying both. If you want to know the pros and cons, go read Digital Foundry. *shrugs* g.man

I think he wants the opinion of the decent honest hard working salt of the earth sensible jack about town taxpaying decent democratic normal law abiding consumers who have to go and buy these consoles and actual form decent honest real sensible law abiding opinions of them instead of the opinions forced on us by the fey leftist liberal moral compromised tech headed hipster glasses wearing morally corrupt journalists who are under the corporate thumb of sony and microsoft ergo obliged to give one a higher score depending on which way your AGENDA is pointing oo'er missus mind your father.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Whole new gen has been a damp squib. I'm still holding out for the Wii u to blow us all away.
  • Bloodborne

Nuff said.
    Gamertag, PSN, NNID: mikemsp            3DS code: 3668 - 8117 - 9395

Currently playing: Bone
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Not really considering the question.
  • Oh jeez. This thread won't make it to 100 comments before erupting in rivers of blood. I pre-emptively plead for sanity.
    Ps4:MrSpock1980J     XBL-360: Jadgey      
    Things are looking up for my penis.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    You can take your sanity and stick it where your dual shocks don't shine!
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Xbox has small p-ness

Yes, I did just make that up
  • Bone has Frantic P...

... make of that what you will.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    You have a bone for me?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!