Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Hmm always get a game straight away when i play. Maybe they see you coming?
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Too good for them all and it can't find a worthy opponent?  It's more prevalent when in a party I think.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Ah. Well I'm up for it. New maps unplayed too.
  • Yossarian wrote:
    Much of the Halo faithful are still on the 360. If and when they jump to One, Destiny is likely to have a pretty solid user base on the Bone. Probably.

I'm expecting the pull of the Master Chief Collection to be very strong. Destiny will have its day.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • monkey wrote:
    Your non-testosterone joy hole?

That's the one. It's large and rectangular so the WiiU controller should just about fit.
  • You know the rubber bits on the top of the PS4 controller thumbsticks?
    Well, those bits wear away and I heard the rubber dust gives you bad AIDS.
    Live= sgt pantyfire    PSN= pantyfire
  • Is there a good aids?
    "Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." ― Terry Pratchett
  • Vela wrote:
    Is there a good aids?

Yes, the type you get from sources other than thumbstick rubber dust.
    PSN: LtPidgeon - Live: Lt Pidgeon
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    LtPidgeon wrote:
    Vela wrote:
    Is there a good aids?

If I had to choose between getting aids from a DS4 or from some really good sex, I'd go with the sex.
  • b0r1s wrote:
    LtPidgeon wrote:
    Vela wrote:
    Is there a good aids?
    If I had to choose between getting aids from a DS4 or from some really good sex, I'd go with the sex.

But for a small annual fee, you can access to the sex Plus network.
    PSN: LtPidgeon - Live: Lt Pidgeon
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    LtPidgeon wrote:
    b0r1s wrote:
    LtPidgeon wrote:
    Vela wrote:
    Is there a good aids?

But for a small annual fee, you can access to the sex Plus network.

You get two handjobs, one and a half blow jobs and a slightly indifferent shag per month. All with sexacrittic rating of 5.5" out of 8".
  • b0r1s wrote:
    LtPidgeon wrote:
    Vela wrote:
    Is there a good aids?
    Bubba bumsex?
    Live= sgt pantyfire    PSN= pantyfire
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    pantyfire wrote:
    b0r1s wrote:
    LtPidgeon wrote:
    Vela wrote:
    Is there a good aids?
    Bubba bumsex?

Each to their own.

Bugger! Just realised I've been suckered into posting in this thread due to an overwhelming desire to type innuendos.

• Just remembered today. Guilty Gear is ps4 only. Hopefully EU will get it soon after the December US and Jap release, if not at same time. The game will make ps4 purchase worth it, can't wait! Gotta get a good stick.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Won't be region locked anyway, will it?
  • Nope. PS4 games generally not region locked, like with PS3 games.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • DLC can still be locked to region specific discs though. So if you have an EU account and a US disc, you can't use the EU DLC purchase to work with that game. I don't think this is uniform though (going by PS3 as an example).
    "Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." ― Terry Pratchett
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    We once bought some Uncharted 2 DLC for Davie, but it didn't work with his reviewers' disc.
  • Can someone or multiple people please tell me what if anything is frustrating about either system? My patience for long install times, large patches and not being able to play when I want is a bit limited.

Some examples of what annoys me, for context :
    1. Little big planet updates on ps3 if you didn't update for a fortnight
    2. Same also for everybody's golf on ps3
    3. Long firmware updates like pre 2010 ps3 and post Kinect 360 system updates.
    4. Unreliable hardware, be it controllers, buggy system OSes freezing or hanging frequently
    5. Network account issues and being booted out mid game or being unable to play a game if the internet connection is lost.
    6. Having to reinstall games because of no good reason.

Note: most of these issues can be mitigated by overnight updates so if either system does it reliably that's ok.

Note 2: I coped fine with Wii U update and transfer due to cute Pikmin. Tediousness can be overcome with distractions.

Fire away with any anecdotal experiences please. I'm sitting on the fence still as to whether I even want or need one, and I dont even know which one I would get.
  • Sounds like PS4/X1 are not for you yet.
    "..the pseudo-Left new style.."
  • My personal experience of the PS4 is that none of these happen, other than I get annoyed with the controller's battery life - I have to keep the spare on charge. (Proviso there that Driveclub is not working online properly yet, but that's game-specific).
  • Well done Vela. Worst idea in the history of the forum.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • If you're only interested in the negatives of each system, then I would suggest you give both consoles a miss for the moment.
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    Vela, assuming you've a Nintendo system primarily for the games, and both have their niggles, I'd compare the software line up ahead of annoying idiosyncrasies :o)
    retroking1981: Fuck this place I'm off to the pub.
  • Yeah, I appreciate on re-reading that it comes off as excessively negative and I know they're not bad systems. I'm just trying to give context for a few things that annoy me. In contrast, these are the kinds of things that I would like to see that would make me a happy camper:

1. Reliable download systems (e.g. PSN+ overnight and XBL remote download abilities).
    2. Friends who have them (most of my friends interstate haven't yet sorted their purchases yet).
    3. Interesting niche/indie games (would love to see anything by Oddworld Inhabitants, Team Tarsier, Platinum, Treasure, Ancel's team, Q Entertainment, Q Games, something borne out of SCEE Liverpool and the PGR team)
    4. Big series Id like to see if they're good: PES, Metal Gear, maybe see what the next Last of Us is. Prey 2 if it ever reappears. Deus Ex as well.
    5. Sega. Need some more Sega Rally, Rez if possible, something from the Valkyria team. 
    6. Surprises. I want to see stuff that is new, has reasonable hype that delivers, stuff that can't be done elsewhere. No Mans Sky is promising in this regard, but I want City of Metronome. 

See, I can be positive!
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Hasn't SCEE Liverpool been disbanded?
  • That'll be the 'something borne out of' bit then. Unless they're all dead.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    It was one hell of an exclusivity deal.
  • Vela wrote:
    Can someone or multiple people please tell me what if anything is frustrating about either system? My patience for long install times, large patches and not being able to play when I want is a bit limited. Some examples of what annoys me, for context : 1. Little big planet updates on ps3 if you didn't update for a fortnight 2. Same also for everybody's golf on ps3 3. Long firmware updates like pre 2010 ps3 and post Kinect 360 system updates. 4. Unreliable hardware, be it controllers, buggy system OSes freezing or hanging frequently 5. Network account issues and being booted out mid game or being unable to play a game if the internet connection is lost. 6. Having to reinstall games because of no good reason. Note: most of these issues can be mitigated by overnight updates so if either system does it reliably that's ok. Note 2: I coped fine with Wii U update and transfer due to cute Pikmin. Tediousness can be overcome with distractions. Fire away with any anecdotal experiences please. I'm sitting on the fence still as to whether I even want or need one, and I dont even know which one I would get.
    Stick to SNES.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Accidentally chose delete instead of close on ps4 fifa and it deleted all the updates, no warning or confirmation. Had to redownload and reinstall all over again. Piss.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!