Deus Ex
  • I'd reccomend giving it time. The craft put in the game is something that can really be seen if you go looking for it.

• My new broadband is 1 week delayed, meaning I will have no internet for a while. Might go for this and dl the update etc and play through it while the girly is away
  • Plot stuff.
    Spoiler:
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    Sounds like a self-harming hamfisted nod.
  • Can some one explain to me how to work the scanner tool thing I've made? 

The instructions mention aiming pressing square and r2 but it doesn't seem to work?
    The Forum Herald™
  • Have you tried turning it off and turning it back on again?
  • No but I've tried selecting it and pointing at things I want to hack
    The Forum Herald™
  • I've used a couple, pointed it at the keypad of a safe and held down the right trigger until done. 
    I think it will not even start having if it's something that can't be hacked. I dunno seems a bit vague.
    Live= sgt pantyfire    PSN= pantyfire
  • I'm doing everything there is in Prague. Really taking my time and soaking in the excellent world.
  • Also is there a way I can check whether I've killed anyone ? I blew up a turret with a frag grenade and I'm worried there was collateral damage,

The dude I confronted asked me to stop killing his people and I'm not sure whether that was scripted or due to my actions.
    The Forum Herald™
  • pantyfire wrote:
    I've used a couple, pointed it at the keypad of a safe and held down the right trigger until done.  I think it will not even start having if it's something that can't be hacked. I dunno seems a bit vague.

Yeah, That worked for me. Which was handy cos the mini game is a chore. Maybe you just can't hack cameras.
    The Forum Herald™
  • Speedhaak
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Speedhaak
    PSN
    Speedhaak
    Steam
    Speedhaak
    Wii
    3841-0078-1712

Send message
    Side mission last night:
    Spoiler:
  • Speedhaak wrote:
    Side mission last night:
    Spoiler:

Good mission. I went the other way.
    The Forum Herald™
  • Same here. Ive also encountered a couple of NPC homes I wont take money from.
    "Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." ― Terry Pratchett
  • I feel bad for hoovering up the cash. Then I
    Hoover up all the cash. It is interesting that I consider it at all. At the start I even was a bit apprehensive about breaking into houses but then I wanted to see what was inside.

At the end of the game Prague will have a headache epidemic and no means to recover for all the painkillers I've robbed.
  • That side mission:
    Spoiler:
  • Speedhaak wrote:
    Side mission last night:
    Spoiler:

I chose the same and field so,so bad about the other...
  • Goddamn this is buggy. Framerates still poo and now audio cuts out. Dialogue and music. 

Taking it back til a finished version releases.
    "Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." ― Terry Pratchett
  • 4GB day one patch not make a dent then?
    It wasn't until I hit my thirties that I realised you could unlock rewards by exploring the map
  • Speedhaak wrote:
    Side mission last night:
    Spoiler:

Having the done the opposite and progressed a bit further I think you did the right thing.

• There was another patch last night, dunno what it does, I was playing BF1 demo.
  • The latest patch didn't fix the audio bugs
  • Ah but the sweet sweet gameplay
    The Forum Herald™
  • Its actually very significant in terms of gameplay when audio cuts out during a key character dialogue event. You can hear music but not speech.
  • Turn the subtitles on?
    The Forum Herald™
  • I've had to turn them on because the speech during the cutscenee is so low compared to the main game.
  • Bob wrote:
    Turn the subtitles on?

I already had them on but it still doesnt help when you have tiny subtitles and the audio drops out during the dialogue "battles" where you have to choose appropriate responses dependign on the character personality.

I wonder what your suggestion for a bethesda game would be when no character faces load? "Use your imagination" or "build a Mr Potato head". :P
  • Vela wrote:
    Bob wrote:
    Turn the subtitles on?

I already had them on but it still doesnt help when you have tiny subtitles and the audio drops out during the dialogue "battles" where you have to choose appropriate responses dependign on the character personality.

I've got the app for that.. I'd have no chance otherwise.

ANYWAY I'M STUCK! most annoyingly I can't even access the in game menu to see what the name of the mission is due to the nature of the mission.
    Spoiler:

Any ideas?

The Forum Herald™
  • Bob wrote:
    Vela wrote:
    Bob wrote:
    Turn the subtitles on?

I've got the app for that.. I'd have no chance otherwise.

ANYWAY I'M STUCK! most annoyingly I can't even access the in game menu to see what the name of the mission is due to the nature of the mission.
    Spoiler:

Any ideas?

Spoiler:
  • Verecocha wrote:
    Bob wrote:
    Vela wrote:
    Bob wrote:
    Turn the subtitles on?
    I've got the app for that.. I'd have no chance otherwise. ANYWAY I'M STUCK! most annoyingly I can't even access the in game menu to see what the name of the mission is due to the nature of the mission.
    Spoiler:
    Any ideas?
    Spoiler:

Cheers dude.
    Spoiler:
    The Forum Herald™

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!