Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Seriously satisfying adventure and meaningful choices in the gameplay to be made all the time. Agree man. Been so long since I hit that instant new game plus button on a game. You gonna try it too? Could be really fun to have literally all the augs.

Nah my first playthrough kept my very happy, stealthed when I wanted to, wrecked mans when I wanted. Only got about 5 augs left to get, and tbh I only ever used the vision to any real extent.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Am excite :-)
  • Speedhaak
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Speedhaak
    PSN
    Speedhaak
    Steam
    Speedhaak
    Wii
    3841-0078-1712

Send message
    I must be doing something wrong. Really think the dialogue and animations are very poor, the story is uninspiring - and I loved HR btw. Ah I dunno, I really think I'm growing beyond traditional gaming altogether at this stage. My completion rate for games is dismal nowadays. Prefer to just hop on and shoot people with Badgers in Destiny, much like when I pretty much only played SFIV for four years; I've become a one trick pony.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    You're just getting old Haak, plus you're all loved up now iirc so limited gaming time innit. I'm still single and work 2/3 days a week so I get about 40 hours a week potential play time lol.
  • I only have a few hours but still enjoying it
    The Forum Herald™
  • So I'm about to go to
    Spoiler:
    And have been warned to
    Spoiler:
    Halfway point maybe?
    The Forum Herald™
  • Answers to Bob:
    Spoiler:
    "Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." ― Terry Pratchett
  • Why the fuck is this game downloading a 6GB patch? Jesus fuck
    "Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." ― Terry Pratchett
  • Mission 14 comments in spoilers.
    Spoiler:
  • And this game has gone from a "probably will sell or trade it in ASAP" to "lets keep it and do NG+ if it has the option".
  • It does.

I also am keeping mine

Because it's on steam.
  • I'm having some issues with it.

I'm almost at the point of abandoning stealth and just going loud and fuck the body count. There's just to many chummies fucking about to make it fun.

The maps just aren't as good as the last one. There's no sense of multiple paths or options.. sure there'll be vent or a locked door somewhere about if the main way is blocked but where's the people to sweet talk? I just don't like it as much. Prague is repetative as well. Each of the areas pretty much looks the same. There's no character to it all so it all becomes so much .. meh.

Also the blink/dash power is mapped to the left d-pad but your advised to use it when moving with the left stick so unless I'm missing something obvious it's difficult to use on the fly.

The whole
    Spoiler:
    concept feels like padding to me. It's a smaller game I feel.
    The Forum Herald™
  • According to that jimquisition guy it was split into two games by sega(?)
    Live= sgt pantyfire    PSN= pantyfire
  • I'm not sure what SquareEnix would have to say about that? the first game felt plenty long enough. Had four distinct zones iirc and I could take two guys down at the same time, or punch them through walls.. this.. not so much. Unless I haven't unlocked those yet.
    The Forum Herald™
  • Double punch is doable in the tutorial mission so it's Deffo there. I think there are 1 or 2 wall punch areas but I think they want it more as a stealth path option and busting a wall killed the guy rather than ko so blocks off that route as a route for "pacifist" guys.
  • @Bob you can assign powers to any direction on the D Pad. my murder build chucks in a couple of grenades, dashes in and cleans up with the shotty. I'm liking NG+.
  • @Bob you can assign powers to any direction on the D Pad. my murder build chucks in a couple of grenades, dashes in and cleans up with the shotty. I'm liking NG+.

Yes but the d-pad is not good for a directional power up when I need to be moving to get the best out of it.. As I'm using my left thumb to move the stick.
    The Forum Herald™
  • Ohhh, I see. I haven't messed around with it much. Put it on the shoulder button then?
  • Oh! Now you're talking. Will have a look.
    The Forum Herald™
  • Finished. Good final mission but I get the impression that a lot of the references in the game are lost on me and link in to the original Ion Storm game.
  • Yes
    Spoiler:

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!