Deus Ex
  • Dogfingers wrote:
    Verecocha wrote:
    Can someone tell me if I'm close to the end? Don't really want to be but...
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Well that's shite.
  • If that's the case I think it's worthwhile doing everything you can side mission wise.
    "Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." ― Terry Pratchett
  • Vela wrote:
    If that's the case I think it's worthwhile doing everything you can side mission wise.

Definitely, and finding more.
  • Does anyone remember the launch trailer?
    Spoiler:
  • Verecocha wrote:
    Vela wrote:
    If that's the case I think it's worthwhile doing everything you can side mission wise.

Definitely, and finding more.

Do you know how many side missions there are? I knew and it helped me considerably with balancing side and main missions. Plus (reasonably big spoiler from late game):
    Spoiler:
    Gamertag: aaroncupboard (like the room where you keep towels)
  • I wish the detective vision was a bit better.
    The Forum Herald™
  • Right, so I'm at a pretty significant point in the story.

Briefly, this is where I'm at:
    Spoiler:
    What I dislike:
    Spoiler:
    "Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." ― Terry Pratchett
  • Vela wrote:
    Right, so I'm at a pretty significant point in the story.

Spoiler:
    What I dislike:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
  • Might want to spoiler that Vere.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Vela wrote:

Spoiler:
    What I dislike:
    Spoiler:

I think you can still choose after even if you choose an option.

A person will say
    Spoiler:
  • Excellent, thanks for the tip.
  • g.man wrote:
    Might want to spoiler that Vere.

Sorry G, thought I had!!
  • Verecocha wrote:
    Vela wrote:

Spoiler:
    What I dislike:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Did it this morning

Bizarrely I'd already been to one of the locations and then randomly found a pass for it in a random apartment so went with the other choice to visit a fresh area.
    The Forum Herald™
  • Heh I think I was the same.
    Spoiler:
  • Caned this yesterday. Ghosting it, full stealth cloak, extra battery power, coupled with a maxed Tesla lets me wreck everyone silently. Doing every tiny quest I can find. Can see myself starting again straight away going full violent.
  • i went full mental at a certain point last night (they deserved it), while the combat was clunky it was quite satisfying walking around not having to worry about alarms afterwards.
    Live= sgt pantyfire    PSN= pantyfire
  • My usual approach is zero kills in these games but do you think a mechanical approach suits the game or a more 'do what you think they deserve' approach
  • Weapon crafting is pretty cool, albeit limited. Happy running around with just the starter stun gun and 
    Spoiler:
  • Are people finding many Praxis in the wild? I've only found 1, which scared me as I've tried to find everything along the way. Should have upgraded my eyes earlier.
  • LazyGunn wrote:
    My usual approach is zero kills in these games but do you think a mechanical approach suits the game or a more 'do what you think they deserve' approach

Ostensibly you are a police so I'm not really keen on murdering (judge jury executioner) especially if moralising and being pissed by the local dickhead cops (except one or two)

• Are people finding many Praxis in the wild? I've only found 1, which scared me as I've tried to find everything along the way. Should have upgraded my eyes earlier.

I think I found about three or four. There are a few you can buy but the majority were experience and some as a result of dlc.

I couldnt recall where but probably about 3 or 4.
  • One of the ones I did find was in a dumb location so there could have been more missed.
  • Found one but would've missed it if I hadn't been using a guide to solve the dumbest puzzle I've found.

Ghosting I think is the favoured way and even when it goes loud I prefer tranqs and hiding
    The Forum Herald™
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    I roll with shotgun, tranq and pistol. All silenced. Only done like three main missions, and I've uncovered a side quest which is both insane and hilarious in the sewers.

Beat game.
  • The battery pisses me right off. I've got that stun fist darts thing. Used it once.

As I am fairly judgemental I play it by ear, if someone deserves it then they get offed.

YAM THE LAW.
    Live= sgt pantyfire    PSN= pantyfire
  • I roll with shotgun, tranq and pistol. All silenced. Only done like three main missions, and I've uncovered a side quest which is both insane and hilarious in the sewers. Beat game.

Dicky? Crazy horse, that guy.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Aye, man's a fruitloop.
  • Can some one spoiler tag where said mission was found.

How many day night cycles are there? I'm still on the first night
    The Forum Herald™
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Bob wrote:
    Can some one spoiler tag where said mission was found. How many day night cycles are there? I'm still on the first night
    Spoiler:

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!