Deus Ex
  • It feels like half the story is in some extended universe bollocks.

You walk in working for unatco terrorism force and
    Spoiler:
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    There are comics
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Some lols today. Was having to go into
    Spoiler:

Some wank allegory pish earlier - given a
    Spoiler:
  • Played this all day today and really enjoying it. The legs augment opens up alot of previously inaccessible areas of Prague. That's all I'm saying.
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    Watched Super Bunnyhop's review and I'm out. Similar to MGS V but at least V had some intriguing story tricks. And GOTY gameplay.

• I just played a side mission where I picked up some evidence or nonsense. Anyway it was really fun. You sort of get this fun little puzzle box which you can approach how you want. Blaze everyone. Sneak around vents or go to room a to get card x and enter zone c.

It plays really cleaverly.

I haven't got far enough to have thre plot been ruined yet, but the evidence is there.

The Mgs v comparisons seem very valid to me.

The game needs infinite bio energy and Augs imo (some of the Augs even have ammo which is as stupid as it soinds)
  • Dinostar77 wrote:
    Played this all day today and really enjoying it. The legs augment opens up alot of previously inaccessible areas of Prague. That's all I'm saying.

As did the arms in HR

The Forum Herald™
  • Also as my inventory is now full.. (I'm a bit OCD) is there anywhere in my apartment I can store stuff? Or can I just sell the spare weapons and stuff?
    The Forum Herald™
  • In the first hub there should be either 3 dudes in a courtyard near your house that you can sell extra shit to.
    "Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." ― Terry Pratchett
  • The selling shit and crafting is all bollocks.
    equinox_code "I need girls cornered and on their own"
  • Also as my inventory is now full.. (I'm a bit OCD) is there anywhere in my apartment I can store stuff? Or can I just sell the spare weapons and stuff?
    The Forum Herald™
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    An hour between double posts. That's a new record
  • Maybe his inventory has filled up again?
  • Framerate is piss. Really feels a step down from the directors cut of dehr on wii u. But I'm only early in so I assume things can change.
    "Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." ― Terry Pratchett
  • They promised me a game, a real game, full of features and everything. All I have is a disk with disappointment burned in to it. I want my fucking money back and to be compensated for the happiness I've lost.
  • what?! i was going to pick this up as well
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    They promised me a game, a real game, full of features and everything. All I have is a disk with disappointment burned in to it. I want my fucking money back and to be compensated for the happiness I've lost.

Loan it me ya big sexy fanny <3

• Bob wrote:
    Also as my inventory is now full.. (I'm a bit OCD) is there anywhere in my apartment I can store stuff? Or can I just sell the spare weapons and stuff?

In Jensens apartment there are three empty storage caches built into a wall panel you can store stuff in there. There is a shop in prague (a tech store around the corner from a juice bar) centre of map, who will buy all your unwanted crap. I have over 26,000 spare credits at the moment as i keep flogging my crap to him.

PS. i think this game is awesome.
  • Is this game awesome or is not? Ffs.
  • It's awesome. Unless your expecting something that it's not,
    The Forum Herald™
  • That super bunny hop video distils it down really well.

If deus ex is conspiracy and plot then it misses that mark. If deus ex is emergent systems based fool around spaces then this is great.

The metal gear v analogy is really relevant. I think the spaces in this are probably a bit more varietous than mgs v
  • The ARC mission...damn...so frecking hard and yet so good. :)
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    That super bunny hop video distils it down really well.

If deus ex is conspiracy and plot then it misses that mark. If deus ex is emergent systems based fool around spaces then this is great.

The metal gear v analogy is really relevant. I think the spaces in this are probably a bit more varietous than mgs v

Nailed it
  • Gamermike wrote:
    Is this game awesome or is not? Ffs.

I'm enjoying it but framerates are often poor. Ps4 version. Feels like a ubisoft game at times.
  • That super bunny hop video distils it down really well. If deus ex is conspiracy and plot then it misses that mark. If deus ex is emergent systems based fool around spaces then this is great. The metal gear v analogy is really relevant. I think the spaces in this are probably a bit more varietous than mgs v

In the first Prague area near Jensen's apartment there is a courtyard which is meant to be inaccessible. Spoilers follow:
    Spoiler:
  • Vela wrote:
    That super bunny hop video distils it down really well. If deus ex is conspiracy and plot then it misses that mark. If deus ex is emergent systems based fool around spaces then this is great. The metal gear v analogy is really relevant. I think the spaces in this are probably a bit more varietous than mgs v
    In the first Prague area near Jensen's apartment there is a courtyard which is meant to be inaccessible. Spoilers follow:
    Spoiler:

I did that entire mission before getting my augs fixed.. it took many retries.

I'm loving prague location. I'm liking the relaxed nature of wandering around exploring before I settle into the campaign. I like the feed back loop of getting xp for being adventurous.
    The Forum Herald™
  • They promised me a game, a real game, full of features and everything. All I have is a disk with disappointment burned in to it. I want my fucking money back and to be compensated for the happiness I've lost.

Loan it me ya big sexy fanny <3

But I posted in the wrong thread
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I'm done with this. No narrative hooks to grab me, but lovely mechanics. Time to trade in for £40
  • The story is kind of passing me by but the mechanics and world are sweet.

Also I'm the expert at finding my way out of places stealthily.. can never find a way in but after I've blitzed my way through the bodies I'll find my way out in silence.
    The Forum Herald™
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    Does Prague have the astronomical clock in-game?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!