Brexit: Boris' Big Belgian Bangers
  • May defeated on Brexit as MPs vote to limit Treasury's powers in no-deal scenario
    Theresa May has lost. The amendment was passed by 303 votes to 296 - a majority of seven.
  • Tight but glad it passed.
    The powers dont mean an awful lot but it is another nail in the no-deal coffin.
  • The amendment itself isn't really the point. As Letwin said, it shows that things can be attached to other bills, and sends a message Parliament won't accept No Deal.
  • Yeah, pretty much. Which then neuters attempts to scare MPs into voting for May's deal.
    Hands have been shown here.
  • Here is your Labour Cunt List:

Ronnie Campbell

Kate Hoey

Graham Stringer
  • OMGZ
    Surely not Kate Hoey!!!
  • Gammon faced cunts the there of them.

quelle surprise

g.man
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Fun read. These cunts, the lot of them - from Sargonnof Akkad to this muppet, have actually emulated mainstream media ala fox etc, in that their business - or perhaps it should be called racket - is outrage.

Muppet and wanna be British yellow jacket has, in the space of today, lost all FB accounts and groups, and his PayPal account which was how he begged his followers for money. Proper schadenfreude.

The way they treated Anna soubry was disgraceful. But I personally approve of deplatforming and getting rid of their PayPal. Talk of criminalising is nonsense. Unless they cross a line. But police should absolutely be ensuring MPs get to the palace without fear.
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Yep, bunch of arseholes. Some fucker is funding them though.
  • They raise money on PayPal, a lot of it I suspect from the US, whose alt right femboys see the gilets jaunes as a white nationalist movement and think these Muppets are trying to do the same.

https://youtu.be/oWOp7UbX8Fs
  • Idiots that think Tommy Robinson is some national hero apparently.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    They raise money on PayPal, a lot of it I suspect from the US, whose alt right femboys see the gilets jaunes as a white nationalist movement and think these Muppets are trying to do the same.

The same lot that fund Bannon et al probably.
  • Who wants to bet our old friend fretardo is one of these guys
  • They raise money on PayPal, a lot of it I suspect from the US, whose alt right femboys see the gilets jaunes as a white nationalist movement and think these Muppets are trying to do the same.

The same lot that fund Bannon et al probably.

The Mercer's? Nah. This is grassroots funding. The Mercer's buy influence. They fund that foundation wot gives double barelled tophat his figures

• Yeah.
    Like I said earlier.
    1. Remain.
    2. May changes/removes red lines to remove hard border in NI and backstop.
    3. GE with Corbyn PM, if his red lines don't result in a hard border in NI, so no backstop needed.
    4. Parliament shits the bed and backs May's deal.

Both 2 and 3 need extension of Art.50. They also kinda make brexit pointless.
  • Who wants to bet our old friend fretardo is one of these guys

The proudest boy, at this point.
  • You lot are mad. I'm voting for May's deal and hoping we can go back to being a functioning society in a couple of years' time, hopefully under comrade Corbo's leadership.*

* Its mean actually the leadership of party secretary McDonnell.
  • I've got a fucking hard on for McDonnell that's as massive as my favourite dildo fyi
  • I mean look at this, as Dino would say, obergine emoji followed by water drops.

https://youtu.be/tkvnd07TsvM
  • My concern with being outside the EU under Lab is that it won't last forever.
    The country is too stupid to not swing back to centrists or the right if there is another global crash outside of our control.

In fact I think with some of the other global pressures coming like climate change it will be very hard to ever have the lifestyle that people were used to in the past. Mainly because that lifestyle involved excess and global inequality.

Eventually the cunts will be back and without an EU buffer it will be worse than Cambourne.
  • You lot are mad. I'm voting for May's deal and hoping we can go back to being a functioning society in a couple of years' time, hopefully under comrade Corbo's leadership.*

* Its mean actually the leadership of party secretary McDonnell.

I'd rather a 2nd referendum.
  • LivDiv wrote:
    My concern with being outside the EU under Lab is that it won't last forever.
    The country is too stupid to not swing back to centrists or the right if there is another global crash outside of our control.

In fact I think with some of the other global pressures coming like climate change it will be very hard to ever have the lifestyle that people were used to in the past. Mainly because that lifestyle involved excess and global inequality.

Eventually the cunts will be back and without an EU buffer it will be worse than Cambourne.

We won't be outside really. Regulatory alignment is inevitable and it comes at a cost. I'm just saying that delaying Brexit is just gonna add months of damaging strife to no avail. There is no better deal. There is no point in a further referendum in my opinion. What's our best case scenario? 55/45 for remain? Still leaves us crippled internally, provides a rallying cry for neofacist forces, and anyway, we still end up with zero credibility in the EU. We have no credibility in the EU and we will never regain that which we had until 2016. Not for another generation. It's over lads.

• As long as you can pull your weight economically you'll always have a place at the table of the EU.
    Steam: Ruffnekk
    Windows Live: mr of unlocking
    Fightcade2: mrofunlocking
  • I'm very close to your argument as well tbh just leaning on the other side of the fence. I think we can hold off the far right upset in the case of remain, many of these people who voted leave hadn't voted before, they will go back to being uninterested, it's the actual voters that will pull us back to centrist or middle right.
    Half those people shouting at Soubry are due a heart attack soon anyway. They wont see a 2021 election. Plus im more worried about reigniting the troubles than I am any brexiteers.

However you do make a point on delaying. It is why I was so pissed off about May delaying the vote on her deal, I can only see it as damaging.
    Where you are is where my dad is when I speak to him. He retired last year and is obviously concerned about on going damage to his pension that he can no longer add to. He voted remain but just wants calm now. That is where investors are as well, markets thrive on stability and predictability in politics.

That is where the problems come in with May's deal as well. The backstop is nonsense. It doesn't resolve anything.
    It will leave NI in limbo for a long time.
    It can't be removed until a political or technogolical solution can be found. You can't solve 300 years of politics in 2 years, even if it was a competent gov being propped up by rational people. Instead we have the Monster Mash and the Munsters.
    What I wanted to see May provide in the backstop plans was quotes from tech companies. Quotes on what exists, what can be developed, ballpark figures and timescales. I strongly suspect there is a good reason that wasn't outlined
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    The point of a 2nd referendum is because there’s no parliamentary majority for any of our three options (May’s deal, no deal, remain). A referendum is likely to be the only way of breaking the parliamentary logjam.
  • If May’s deal goes through, it’s more of the same with no end in sight. Two years for a trade deal, constant arguing, wishful thinking, that deadline can’t be met, then we’re in the same position, no one wants the backstop, no one wants longer transition, same twats saying we should just walk away.

There’s no plan that settles this though. A second referendum, remain winning, the government getting its act together and the country settling back to some kind of normality is probably just as wishful as the mad fantasies of the ERG.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!