War(T)Frame
  • Boom.

MR12 done. 3 prime weapons built.

Got another ready to go, as soon as I get the orokin cells. And by the time I've grinded the others and the other weapons I've been nabbing from dojo I'll have another prime ready to go when I hit mr13.

Rocking my first flame thrower, which I nabbed from baro on the weekend. Good fun.

Been rocking only 1 low level weapon for a bit so I can do tougher stuff. Fun times. Titania and nezrha rinsing a bunch of things.

Silver Grove is a chore of a quest, but damn Titania is n and hella useful. Made MR12 test a doddle again. So that's at least 3 she's made easily doable.

Have they added new tiles to Mars?

I swear there's some bits I've never seen before the last few days.
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • Answer seems to be no re tiles. Read through the patch notes on the recent stuff. Wow. They do a lot.

Changes to glaives sound Particularly good.
  • 2 argon crystals and a nitian extract away from building final bits of chroma prime. Awesome.

• Nice going on MR 12! I'm still a ways away yet. 

Regarding only running 1 low level item, that's how I've been playing for a while now. You can jump into almost any content and you've got options if the Stalker jumps you.  

I got nailed by that fucker far too many times when I was decked out in shitty MR fodder / levelling gear. Was like he was watching and laughing at me.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    New shiny version out tomorrow, think I'll have another bash. Haven't got far tbf, killed the into boss and that's about it. Too much to play!
  • Nice. The advantage of the structure of this is, you can duck in and out so easily. There's a few mission types tied to factions and relics that I run a lot, and they're always worth doing even if you don't have a quest or some long game in mind. Go in, smash a few missions, you will get something that leads to something. (Exactly how I got Chroma Prime on the way. I was chasing other specific prime gear once I had a few things with only one piece missing, and because of RNG, by the time I got that piece, I'd nabbed other stuff along the way.)

Latron Prime just built. 

Lucked out on a meso relic ceres survival mission with a bunch of folks and got 6 orokin cells in one hit. Gonna need a lot of that, because I need another 25 to build the next 2 Prime weapons I have coming.

nmU2Q8T.jpg

Finally splurged on some fashion frame. Rocking my new Nezrha outfit.
  • Gotta work on my photo taking though.
  • Oh my.

In true warframe fashion, inaros prime ready to go before chroma prime I reckon. 5 orokin or 1 nitian extract, which comes first? Given nightwave is only way I'm getting nitian at the moment, and it doesn't look like there's currency coming soon, I'm guessing inaros prime first.
  • 4 orokin cells from a syndicate mission. Woot. Keep it up please game. I did a recount and I need 35 for my MR12 prime stuff and another 10 for my mr13 unlocked stuff. Haven't checked what I need for the mr14 stuff yet, but I have a few things ready to go there too.
  • Inaros Prime a day away, Just did Limbo quest. Easy easy quest for a warframe.

Stradvadar prime is a beast of a weapon. Burston Prime was pretty good too. Funny name, given it's totes a burst fire weapon. 

Maxing Latron Prime now. Nice to be back with a shotty.

Tell you what, with speed boosts, and especially in a squad, reaper Prime is a spectacular melee weapon. Great fun, great moves.

Looking forward to my prime nunchucks too.
  • Realised I hadn't farmed ember. Time to hit the weakspots for massive damage about 15 times.

Watching as much ashogi tenno as I am playing reminding myself how frames work too. Need to rewatch inaros one, because I can't remember how to get my golem on.
  • Also, I'd forgotten what a beast vasto prime revolver is. Especially when you rocking mesa prime frame.
  • As I'm taking a break 'til I can get a PS5 and jump back in with the visual and performance upgrades (and check out how they've implemented haptics), I'm living this game through your posts, Face. Your progress is crazy, and you're well ahead of me in MR and Prime weapons and frames. Fantastic going.

The last Frame I built was Inaros, iirc. Never actually took him out for a spin though.
  • Iv been off this till I can get a ps5, looks like they added a lot since I built that huge spaceship that cost me more time and resources than was worth it.

I have however been removed from the clan I was in becouse I haven't been on it for a month or more now.
    Will I still keep my ship considering I built it myself before joining the clan or is it the clans now?
  • Oh shit you've got a Railjack, Davie!?! I'll have to pop by for gander some time.

You keep your Railjack if you leave your clan, and you can access it from your orbiter as far as I know. You'll need access to another clan's drydock to change loadout, that's all pretty simple though, you could just join on a friend while they visit their clan's dojo.
  • Yeh I got it the week of release, but took about 2-3 weeks to build.
    I couldn't do anything but the first mission with it though as I needed so many other things for it to power it up and get better shields etc.
    The systems in railjacks are really hard to understand.
    I might pop on later for a week look at what's new.
  • They did reduce the costs of the build and upgrades a couple of months after it launched iirc, but I don't really know much about Railjacks other than I want one.

Just been watching some 60fps PS5 footage and damn it looks good! So fast and smooth compared to regular PS4, and the added shinies are quite noticeable.
  • I should check out railjacks. Haven't touched it at all.

• Christ inaros is boring as fuck on first glance. I know I'm missing some tricks, but fuck me. Also really need a health regen option.

Doesn't help that I've been maining nezha a lot, and her 3 is basically tank mode. And requires getting hit a lot at the start to create the shield.

• Big shout to nezha generally for actually having 4 awesome and useful abilities.

• There's a good few frames I feel that way about. Off the top of my head, Octavia, Saryn, Khora, Ember, and Trinity all offer huge value from every part of their kit. 

Looking at my frames, I've still got Nezha, Equinox, Revenant, Gara, Banshee, Garuda, Inaros, Mirage, Nyx, Oberon, Vauban, and Volt, all farmed/built, at level 0 and ready to go once I upgrade to PS5, but what I really want is Wisp. Haven't done that boss fight at all yet.
  • Got more weapons at level 0 than I know what to do with.
  • What boss for wisp?
  • Ropalolyst on Jupiter. 

It's a Sentient boss (kinda like a baby flying Eidolon in a chicken suit) so you'll need to use your operator's Amp to damage its shield with void damage, which might mean visiting the Quills faction located in Cetus to get an Amp if you haven't already got one, and then levelling it up so it doesn't just tickle the boss.

Honestly, I might just buy Wisp.

• Ooof. Maybe. Will look at the vid and see.

Maxing a very average boomerang this morning. Proper glaives and nezha's discs are fun, this is puss.

Did a redic void survival last night with everyone packing resource boosters. 16 argon crystals in 1 hit. Lolol.

Because there was a full squad, shit loads of enemies. Which means nezha's 2 just shits out energy. Had her 3 shield up to 10k too. Used dread for the fun of it. Double damage because of her 2, with dread red crits. Oh my days.
  • And actually got to use my 4 because there were so many enemies and I could 2 then 4 them then dread through them. Just carnage.

Tried the index. Wtf is that about. Piss tier juggernaut from halo.. Or something.
  • Baro got a lot of my ducats.

Both weapons and a mod. Amazingly, I still had plenty of change in both credits and ducats.

Need to work out how to really grind better mods.

I'm short in the rarer better ones.

And I'm not entirely sure, outside of kuva stuff, what content I'm not doing.
  • Just popped in to appreciate the dedication in the thread.

Good stuff.
    3DS: 2105-8748-8084 Switch: SW-3316-5834-8308 PSN: aynsleyw
  • As always with this sort of game, thanks, I think. ;)

Dedication/bad habit sometimes hard to distinguish.

• A few Max weapons away from mr13 i think. Will slow down now work and Bball have started back up.

Mr14 is gonna be fun though. Bunch of cool prime weapons ready to go.

I'm in a position to build multiples of certain frames too, I assume I can "trade" with folks I know and basically give stuff away?

Definitely 2-3 frames I could just shout you if you dive in on pc ayns.

(I wonder how MR locked weapons work? I have a spare dread. Can I just give that to someone if they don't have the MR to build it?)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!