Remember The Trace? I want to make that actually happen.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    The genre is as soon as possible.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • I think comments like the above should suffice as an answer to g.mans question.
  • I didn't think this was going on still. maybe Pranky has gone away to write something. 

Maybes no..
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • I know Petey has stuff going on, but is there any movement on this?
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I move towards it again.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    You can move North.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • You fall down a well and die.

Game Over.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    GET LAMP
  • I do not understand "MAKE PODCAST". Is that logical?
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    YOU CANNOT DO THAT HERE
  • Right, since this seemingly died on it's arse, I made my own thing. If anyone is up for contributing, let me know, whether it's stuff you've got already or adding stuff going forward.

If people still want to implement the stuff discussed here though we should absolutely do that, and I'd likely still contribute.
  • Just read all of this. Shit on a stick.

People are blowing this right out of proportion. At least Dantes a doer.

If you want to do it then get on with it. If you are against it then just don't get involved. There is no way that the community is going to flop because some people elect to do a blog or podcast. Lol.

I'll till be here and Unlikely will be here being a duckhead troll as normal.

I'm more worried about Perry beingbthe only one with the keys to this place because if something happne to him we'd be in trouble. (touch wood it doesn't)
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Perry Digweed, legendary Albion 80's goalkeeper?
  • Fuck off, Maria, you duckhead.
  • Lol. Unlikely podcast is just the sound of rain against the window. Forever alone
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Well done on inviting some insults.
  • Maria, you bang on about me leaving you alone all the time, and when I do you desperately seek my attention.  Any idea why you do that?
  • Sniped the troll and he doesn't like it. Awww.
  • And I don't ask you to leave me alone. Just my threads you fucktard.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    You can't really call people trolls if you're going to throw out unprovoked insults yourself, now can you?
  • mk64 wrote:
    Sniped the troll and he doesn't like it. Awww.

You done what now? 

If you're in a frisky mood today that's fine.  I'm willing to play with you.  Couple of things you should get right first though.

1)  Calling me a troll doesn't make it true.  I could claim that Paris is made of ham.  Is that true?  No.  So you see how that works.

2)  You're a moron.
  • Kow wrote:
    You can't really call people trolls if you're going to throw out unprovoked insults yourself, now can you?

kow why do you jump to Unlikelys side all the time? You are so predictable.
  • Unlikely wrote:
    mk64 wrote:
    Sniped the troll and he doesn't like it. Awww.

You done what now? 

If you're in a frisky mood today that's fine.  I'm willing to play with you.  Couple of things you should get right first though.

1)  Calling me a troll doesn't make it true.  I could claim that Paris is made of ham.  Is that true?  No.  So you see how that works.

2)  You're a moron.

is that all you have? You have lost your touch ham head.

• I'm pretty much letting you do all the work.
  • If you want to see the introduction of moderation to this board then you're certainly going the right way about it. 

give it a rest please chaps

g.man
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • I know that post wasn't directed at me but also shut the fuck up.

EDIT:  Adding "chaps" after the event and without acknowledging you'd edited your post just makes you look like a tosser. Stop looking like a tosser.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Maria, you seem to have started a fight for no reason. Go have a lie down.
  • Good work, Dante. I hope the site takes off.
  • Including comics in your coverage might well attract some overweight and smelly geeks though. Stay frosty.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!