Remember The Trace? I want to make that actually happen.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Are board games catered for? Because board games, you guys. Board games.
  • I know nothing about board games. Unless it's Hotel. I could probably write a love letter to that. If you know about board games you're welcome to write some stuff about them.

In regards to comics, yeah, might well attract the wrong crowd, but I think there is scope for a lot of interesting stuff there. Especially if we step outside of the Big Two. Any excuse for me to go and real some old comics pretty much.

Also not sure why mk felt the need to comment on the previous in the thread, unless he just didn't notice the dates. It's been dormant foe nearly 2 months, and I think any issues people had have ben settled or at least forgotten about.
  • He's a moran lol
  • It was the first time I'd read it. Seems as though forum critical decisions were being made lol.

Hats off Dante. I read your stuff and it's quite good.

Gman don't Wade in with moderation shit. This is tame compared to some of the stuff unlikelys spewed out in the last seven years. If I or anyone else feels like a potshot at him I/we have everyright. He's got years of backlog of abuse coming his way. Karma.
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • The way you've put that implies this is a premeditated attack.  Not that I am likely to be offended by anything you say, of course, but it's quite telling that you've basically lost the plot and decided, quite deliberately, to go full retard.
  • I logged in and having seenbyour prior contribution to the thread remembered what a duckhead troll you are so thought I'd have a go. No biggie "chap"
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • So basically you decided to start a fight.  Thank for confirming what others have already pointed out.
  • Not a fight, just a few digs at you. Shoes on the other foot.
  • "Shoe's".  And it's not, but it's amusing watching you try to adapt.
  • Trolls presumably don't wear shoes. Are you a duckhead irl?
  • Heh, you're still bravely soldiering on.  Well done, little trooper.  I'm always surprised at how much persistence the confused demonstrate.
  • I know you're sitting there frantically trying to figure out how to respond but there's no shame in backing down now, chaplet.  You were never going to do well but props for having the balls to try. 

PS I have no idea what props are so that's why I am happy for you be rewarded with them.
  • Do you have any real life friends?
  • Props.

Are we really doing this though guys?
  • He really is.  I'm really watching him twitch.
  • He's like a strung up ham. Can't answer my questions because he CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!

(he's a troll dickhead)
  • I forgot to say, thanks to Dan at Hi Hosting for not only providing the hosting but sorting out the setup of Wordpress when I bollocksed it up.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    What the fuck. Seriously. What the fuck.
  • got something to say chumpo?
  • Go back to bed, maria.
  • derailing the thread for a laugh is kool.

derailing for insults, not so cool.

I suggest you go to no subject instead. Because Dante is trying to set something up here.
    Its being a bit disrespectful to start here mk.

Maybe unlikely deserves a dig. But somewhere else. Kay?
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • This is why we need a bawbag thread.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Hi Dante, that appears to be a new site. What is it you were thinking you would specifically like to share/create with this community? Or you wanted a kind of front end in which to publish articles? I don't see why you just don't just create a thread if you feel you have something interesting to say. I do feel you have interesting things to say, but I'm not sure how we'll see them and respond to them
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • I do another vote for Dante starting his own thread, plenty of respect will be shown and this thread lies a little dormant and slightly yellow hued after some unprovoked crybabying
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    I go away for a day or two and this is what happens.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • This is why we can't have nice things.

I hope it takes off Dante.
    How can those of us who want to help help you out?
    Town name: Downton - Name: Nick - Native Fruit: Apples
  • "Why would I save a world I no longer have any stake in?"

Mod's right, this evil Jesus character is comedy gold.
  • cockbeard wrote:
    Hi Dante, that appears to be a new site. What is it you were thinking you would specifically like to share/create with this community? Or you wanted a kind of front end in which to publish articles? I don't see why you just don't just create a thread if you feel you have something interesting to say. I do feel you have interesting things to say, but I'm not sure how we'll see them and respond to them

Things like interviews would require more than just a forum thread to get, and that was something I enjoyed doing. After nearly 2 months of silence from my last asking where we stood with regards to making something on here I decided to just do something myself. If Petey does add the functionality that was discussed, I'd have no problem cross posting anything that I write.
    Sasukekun wrote:
    This is why we can't have nice things. I hope it takes off Dante. How can those of us who want to help help you out?

Thanks. Erm, I guess tell me how you want to help and we'll go from there?

If anyone wants to throw any articles my way, I'd be willing to put them up, so long as they don't read like some of Pranky's random women slagging tangents. If anyone wants a more regular thing we can probably sort that out too.

If Elm still likes the idea of a podcast if he gathers the interested parties and gets it down I'd be delighted to sling that up, as the concept sounded pretty cool.

If anyone can make a better theme than the one I've got as well, or wants to make a logo of some description, go for it. Or if you have any other ideas at all.
  • Got an email address by which we can send stuff to you? Would be delighted to contribute regularly if you're after it.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!