The MCU Spoiler Thread ('free' on Disney+ UK pace)
  • Marvelous boobs spoiled by anti-semitic comments shared by the Disney original, Walt.

Its all right there in the thread title.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Looks like I pissed people off here. Sorry..

I just meant I thought that anyone who was influenced by a tweet would be weak minded.....certainly if it is taken on its own.

People say shitty things all the time but they have a right to that in the most cases. And if those people earn a living by playing "let's pretend", singing, punching people , showing the size of their arse off or dressing up - then I'd hope the weighting given to their comments is appropriate.

I don't live in the Twittersphere as it seems to be an echo chamber of bile and hatred with little in the way of any benefit. So I come from a position of ignorance with respect to Twitter and its impact on people's opinion. However I find the taking a view on anything of importance by social media to be somewhat lightweight.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • Not upset me, just think it's a bit silly to pop up with this "uncancelling" stuff without doing a jot of research, then calling people weak minded. 

It's not like Carano has said all this stuff in isolation, or it's just a one off thing. Social Media lets people say what they want to say, so when they say anti-mask stuff, election fraud stuff, weird Republican holocaust tweets, vaguely trans-identity baiting tweets, and then signs a movie deal with a right wing media corp owned by Ben Sharpiro... maybe that's enough to take it from weak minded reactions to just like... a good faith reading of the character she is and wants to represent?

Have no time for people calling for folk to be fired and all that nonsense, but freedom to be a moron isn't freedom to not be fired by family friendly entertainment goliaths for being a moron. I was simply bringing the receipts.
  • Wasn't even gonna say anything originally but then I googled "gina carano uncancelled" and the first result was Pirates & Princesses so I want fuckin' feral mode cos they make REAL MAD (not at you, at them).
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Pretty much the only tweet that I can recall seeing on this subject was a screenshot of her words taken from Instagram and posted in full.

Seems weird to suggest that my opinion of her shouldn’t be influenced by that just because it was on Twitter.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Ultimately it doesn’t matter. As has been said if Davy wants to knock one out to her, who cares. It’s not like people are checking out [insert adult star name]’s Twitter before perusing the category section of Xhamster.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Tempy wrote:
    Not upset me, just think it's a bit silly to pop up with this "uncancelling" stuff without doing a jot of research, then calling people weak minded.  It's not like Carano has said all this stuff in isolation, or it's just a one off thing. Social Media lets people say what they want to say, so when they say anti-mask stuff, election fraud stuff, weird Republican holocaust tweets, vaguely trans-identity baiting tweets, and then signs a movie deal with a right wing media corp owned by Ben Sharpiro... maybe that's enough to take it from weak minded reactions to just like... a good faith reading of the character she is and wants to represent? Have no time for people calling for folk to be fired and all that nonsense, but freedom to be a moron isn't freedom to not be fired by family friendly entertainment goliaths for being a moron. I was simply bringing the receipts.

You are clearly more irked by all that nonsense than I am and probably rightly so. Me ? Couldn't care less. Sorry if I was a source of ire.  I think it was a YT video by some guy called The Quartering - no idea why he popped up on my recommendation list. Won't be returning.

I just stuck it in here because of the Disney theme - admittedly with no reading of the thread......at all.  No idea who Pirates and Princesses are either. And you know? I'm probably better off because of it. Fuck it all in the bin.  I don't see social media as something that brings joy - only seems to be a way of magnifying things that annoy people.

If you work for someone and you break the rules you take the consequences whether you agree with them or not. That's my tuppence worth. If you really don't like 'em don't work for 'em.
    b0r1s wrote:
    Ultimately it doesn’t matter. As has been said if Davy wants to knock one out to her, who cares. It’s not like people are checking out [insert adult star name]’s Twitter before perusing the category section of Xhamster.

My pleasure is very much optical and very much hands off.   :)
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    b0r1s wrote:
    Yossarian wrote:
    Pretty much the only tweet that I can recall seeing on this subject was a screenshot of her words taken from Instagram and posted in full. Seems weird to suggest that my opinion of her shouldn’t be influenced by that just because it was on Twitter.

I was generalising there old bean. I hadn't actually read any prev posts so it looks like I stomped into this thread with no knowledge of context. Appy Poly Logs.
  • If it’s okay to fancy Priti Patel, I doubt Gina Carano’s occasional brainfart is going to put people off.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Thumbs up.

My fantasy shags selection criteria is narrowly focussed. 

'cos it won't happen.

Thankfully.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    tenor.gif

This is the MCU Disney+ Originals spoiler thread, FUCK OFF TO THE MANDALORIAN THREAD.
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • The Quartering, ha, that explains literally everything. But unless you're aware of him, and who he is you'd not expect anything but facts from the him.

There's no ire, just thinking people should do the tiniest bit of reading around on information, especially about contentious stuff like "cancel culture".

Edit: I looked up the Quartering video. His one source? Pirates & Princesses.
  • EvilRedEye wrote:
    [This is the MCU Disney+ Originals spoiler thread, FUCK OFF TO THE MANDALORIAN THREAD.

Disney fired her, ergo.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Tempy wrote:
    The Quartering, ha, that explains literally everything. There's no ire, just thinking people should do the tiniest bit of reading around on information, especially about contentious stuff like "cancel cutlure".

Didn't even know it was contentious. That's how much I care I have to say. I feel like I entered a minefield wearing clown shoes.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    DID THEY FIRE HER FROM THE MCU TEMPY???

NO, THEY DID NOT!!!
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • EvilRedEye wrote:
    tenor.gif This is the MCU Disney+ Originals spoiler thread, FUCK OFF TO THE MANDALORIAN THREAD.

The Norwegian doll troll is Davys fantasy shag list
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Coffee spluttering here.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Retreats to the shmup thread.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    You know of course I have fuck all idea where that videoclip is from?

:)

But I want to watch that now.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Any mention of The Quartering should immediately be followed with Malcolmbathroon.gif
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    The irony is......I accuse folk of reading a tweet and taking it on board as a failing, right after watching some YT clip made by guy I know nothing about and then posted about it - thereby validating it to some degree.

That's my lesson for the day.
  • Also you might have missed it in the edit... but the Quartering's only source for his video was Pirates and Princesses. 

Circle complete.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    I don't think I stayed around to the end to be honest......
  • Tempy wrote:
    Circle complete.

Wait a minute … Doesn’t that belong in the Star Wars thread too?
  • From a certain point of view.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Davy, I try to learn something new every day - today was my shock at how many hours some of my S1 had put into Roblox.

For you, you've graduated into THE WOKE BRIGADE
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Thus ends my first foray into online opinion videos and tweets etc.

Fuck that.

God I'm going to have to google woke now.....
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Tempy wrote:
    From a certain point of view.

Davy would like a certain point of view of Gina C

I fucking wrote Gina G and then deleted it.
    Spoiler:

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!